1970 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

REBECCA R.
05/19/2014 Category: Service
customer service
Excellent service with all encounters!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/20/2014

Thank you for the excellent ratings on both the Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Survey and on SureCritic.  We want you to feel completely satisfied each and every time you visit us.  We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to providing all your automotive needs in the future.

GW
George W.
Pell City, AL
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Service , customer service
Service with a smile. Thorough knowledge of my vehicle needs.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/20/2014

Thank you, Mr. Wilson for the kind words and excellent ratings.  Our desire is for you and all our customers to feel this way each and every time they visit our dealership.

TL
TERRI L.
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Always prompt and friendly
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Thank you for the kind words and excellent rating on your Hyundai survey and SureCritic.  Our goal is to make sure you feel this way during every visit to our dealership.  We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future.

BJ
BRIAN J.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer
Excellent service all around.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/12/2014

Thank you, Mr. Jones for the kind words and excellent rating regarding your recent visit to our Service Department.  We look forward to providing all your automotive needs in the future.

IC
ISAIAH C.
Fairfield, AL
2013 Hyundai Equus
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Close to home
Very Good!!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Thank you, Mr. Core, for the great score on the Hyundai Customer Satisfaction survey & taking the time to give us a
5-Star rating on SureCritic.  Our goal is for all customers to feel as you do about our service.  We look forward to providing all your automotive needs.  Again, thank you.

LN
LINDA N.
Calera, AL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
05/01/2014 Category: Service
ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE
convenient location friendly staff
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/01/2014

Thank you, Ms. Nixon for the 5-Star rating and kind words.  We want all our customers to feel comfortable visiting our Service Department.  And thank you for the good rating on our Hyundai Customer Satisfaction survey.  I read your comments & have addressed them.  I hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction.  We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future.

RICHARD B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/27/2014 Category: Service
friendliness and competence of associates
Very impressed with service
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/28/2014

Thank you Mr. Burns for the great Hyundai Customer Satisfaction scores & comments.  It is important all our customers feel as you do.  Please call on us anytime we can assist you.

LN
Larry N.
Prattville, AL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/28/2014

Thank you, Mr. Nixon for the 5-Star rating.  We look forward to providing all your automotive needs.

LK
LINDA K.
Vestavia Hills, AL
2006 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2014 Category: Service
Courtsey, timeliness, service
Staff are very courteous, called me and explained problems with car and how repairs would go. Jim Burke provided a quick ride to and from home while my car was being repaired. I was very pleased with work done and cost.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/24/2014

Thank you for the great rating on SureCritic & being a Jim Burke customer.  We look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

AG
Alphonso G.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/23/2014 Category: Service
clean waiting room
nice waiting room concern agents
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/24/2014

Thank you for taking the time & rating us with 5 stars.  We are happy to assist you with your automotive needs in the future.

LA
Lynn A.
Warrior, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Additional Service Cost other than the Free Oil change
Very nice place to have my car serviced so far, clean waiting areas. Nice employees. My only complaint I get the free oil changes, but then the Service rep wants you to do the all of the Service recommendations that are very expensive, tire rotations, oil flush, air filters, etc. I get hit with a cost of $70 to $500 depending what the mileage is every time you go in for service. Thanks for your time.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/24/2014

Thank you for the good rating.  We understand the cost of maintaining a vehicle may be an unwanted expense at times.  However, it is a necessary one to ensure your vehicle gives you the quality performance & longevity desired.  This is one reason we offer  the Free Oil Change For Life program, to help with that expense.  We appreciate your patronage & look forward to assisting you in the future.

BRENDA H.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Very Convenient
Very excellent and courteous service
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/14/2014

Thank you, Ms. Hatcher for the great score on the survey & taking the time to make the nice comments on Sure Critic.  Eddie was pleased to know you were happy with the service provided.  We look forward to providing all your automotive needs in the future.  If you need any assistance, we are here to help.

PR
Philip R.
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Efficiency of my Auto Service
I got my service done in an hour as was promised. Was very pleased
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/09/2014

Thank you, Mr. Riney, for taking the time and giving us a 5-Star rating on SureCritic.  We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future.

LC
Leroy C.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/08/2014 Category: Service
great service
the service was excellent and the technincians found the problem and fixed it
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/09/2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us an outstanding rating on SureCritic.  We want all our customers to feel like you do regarding our service.  Thank you for being a Jim Burke customer and we look forward to assisting you with any automotive needs you may have in the future.

SD
Shari D.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/07/2014 Category: Service
People and service!
Attentive to needs
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/08/2014

Thank you for the 5 Star rating on Sure Critic.  Our goal is to provide the very best service possible.  We look forward to taking care of all your future automotive needs.  Once again, thank you not only for the rating, but for being one of our valued customers.

Meghan B.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/02/2014 Category: Service
Warranty Service
I recently brought in my 2010 Sonata to have some work done. After having brought my car in to another local dealership, I was led to believe most of the work needed would not be covered under warranty. I am so glad I decided to check with Jim Burke prior to settling on having service done elsewhere. My service advisor, Craig, was so incredibly helpful and every single item I needed repaired or replaced was covered under warranty. When I picked my car up it was like driving a brand new vehicle. Thank you Jim Burke Hyundai!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/02/2014

Thank you, Ms. Brick for the nice compliments you have posted here on Sure Critic.  We are proud to have Craig as one of our service advisors and, hopefully, now to have you as one of our valued customers.  We want every customer to be as happy and satisfied on every visit as you are.  We look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

SA
SUZANNE A.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Friendly & Clean
Honestly friendly folks and amazingly clean service department -- PLUS, extremely short wait time!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/28/2014

Thank you, Ms. Anderson for the great rating and kind words.  Thank you for the good survey returned to Hyundai, as well.  Please note, we read your suggestion and have addressed it already.  We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future.

Jeanette B.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/28/2014 Category: Service
They lie to thier customers
I would never go back to this service department they deceived me in thinking that I needed a new interior air filter and also didn't advise me of my 100,000 bumper to bumper warrenty before advising me that I needed a CV axle and that it should be covered. Instead they wanted to repair it and then charge me so no I am very dissatisfied with them and will not be going back because the service department are crooks!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/28/2014

Anytime we have a response like this, it is important we address the issue.  I have talked with Ms. Burems & we realize we did not inform her of her 100K mile powertrain warranty.  This is our mistake and we have apologized.  Regarding the cabin air filter, it was in need of replacement.  It was supposed to have been replaced at another dealer during a previous visit.  We can't say it wasn't, but it needed to be replaced.  We want all our customers to know we have a policy of honesty and integrity with each and every customer.  I have conveyed this to Ms. Burems and hope she understands this and may be willing to give us another opportunity.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Service is prompt and competent.
Just that. I love my Genesis and the Vera Cruz.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/27/2014

Thank you, Mr. Clark for the kind words about Eddie & our Service Department.  It is always a pleasure to take care of our loyal & valued customers.  We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs.

BR
Beverly R.
Fairfield, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/22/2014 Category: Service
MY TRIP
VERY NICE TRIP NOT TO MUCH TIME WAITING FOR SERVICE TO BE COMPLETED
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you, Ms. Reed for giving us a 5-Star rating and taking the time to do so.  In addition, thank you for allowing Jim Burke Hyundai to provide your automotive needs.  We look forward to your return.  Please contact us anytime we can be of assistance.