1970 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

Maggie M.
Pinson, AL
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Aj Allen
Love Aj Allen, always super polite and thorough. Waiting room is very comfy.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

We appreciate your response.  We are very happy you had an excellent service experience.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AW
Ann W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Takes 2 trips to have a spare key made.
Friendly dealership. Don’t like having to go twice to have a key made, especially when calling ahead. Time is valuable for everyone.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis

James D.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Always a exceptional place
Service department personnel always friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to answer all questions regardless of how difficult the questions. I would recommend the Jim Burke dealership, but not the Hyundai products.

Charles W.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Straight forward information
Had a great experience and will be using them for all my services...Eddie Hicks was top notch.

TW
Tekejha W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I got excellent service from Jordan Cook. He was very understanding, made sure I had the best deal, & most of all patient!

Teresa M.
Odenville, AL
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go for service on my Hyundai they are extremely polite and knowledgeable. I feel confident they will do a good job.

Lisa M.
Recalls are easy through Jim Burke Hyundai
Everyone is pleasant, helpful and eager to assist in getting you in and out in a timely fashion.

Leeds, AL
Timely Service
Took my Elantra in for break service and recall repairs. My car was ready within 20 hours. My service representative was friendly and communicated well about what repairs were needed and how much that would cost. Thank you!

PM
Perry M.
Alexander City, AL
Prompt Service
The service was unexpectedly fast, the waiting room was pleasant, and the free wifi and coffee was greatly appreciated.

AJ was the very best!
Aj’s customer service and willingness to discuss my service plan was so refreshing and welcomed. He was there to help, NOT force unnecessary repairs on me.

PJ
Paula J.
Pinson, AL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I always enjoy my visit at the service center. I've owned 4 Hyundai Sonatas and I've become family to my advisor Jordon. He is always keeping me up to date on the services to keep my vehicle in top performance. I will always be a Jim Burke customer.

LJ
Lawrence J.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I'm always treated good here. On this occasion I needed a headlight assembly installed. I learned a lot about my car in the process of scheduling the appointment to showing up to the appointment.

I was even taken home via their shuttle because the job was going to be a while. I was picked up after my car was finished.

Great service being done by great people.

Linda B.
Mountain Brook, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, and thorough
The entire team at Jim Burke is great! Everyone is friendly and thorough, but they get you in and out fast.

Connie M.
Gardendale, AL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Body Shop and Service
I had a wreck on January 30th and my 2016 Sonata was taken back to Jim Burke's Body Shop. I picked it up yesterday and it looks like new again!! While it was being re-vived, it was taken for service and that was performed just like it always is, to perfection. I am highly please with all aspects of Jim Burke Auto and refer them to everyone I know. Thanks for the great service!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

LF
Leburn F.
Pleasant Grove, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
GENERAL SERVICE Oil and filter change, air and cabin filter change and safety inspection
All work was completed in around and hour, maybe a little more. No long tiring wait.

James A.
Fast. Efficient service
Fast efficient service

Martha H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Pleased with service
Offers to give you ride home/office, unlimited coffee/tea in a comfortable waiting area, easy to get appt., listens to whatI say
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Not what was Expected.
I don't agree to pay taxes on a FREE oil change and FREE wiper blades. And you shouldn't be forced to pay the tax if you do not want additional maintenance.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019