Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.2777819/5Overall Rating 2.2777819/5rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819

Jessica T.
Pinson, AL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Someone failed to order the part. It was a waste of time.
Nothing good to say
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

We are very sorry about your experience.  Someone will be in contact with you shortly.  Have a nice evening.

KG
Kimberly G.
Tacoma, WA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
I would have given 5 stars but when I got in my car there was black grease on my door and emergency break handle. AJ was great as always but when your mechanics enter cars please get them to wear gloves... no matter how old the car is... especially if your interior is light.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019
  1. my apologies
    we owe you a clean up
    let me know next time your in
    or when we can have it a little while
    thanks

AP
Allen P.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback!

CP
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Marion D.
Fultondale, AL
Service Advisor Eddie
Service Advisor Eddie takes care of me when I come in n get my car service. He is always on point. Hat off to him
  1. thank you !
    we appreciate your recent visit and taking time to respond

Johnny B.
Mount Olive, AL
Great service department
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.l
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019
  1. thank you for responding !
    much appreciated

SP
Shaunah P.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
You are a cut above the rest...hands down and Eddie Hicks is one SPECTACULAR and upstanding sales advisor.
I've been to many dealerships and by far Jim Burke Hyundai exceeds all my expectations. I highly recommend this service department and if I could give 1,000 stars I would.

thank you so much !

AP
Audrail P.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service when I come here. Everyone is friendly and my car is always ready on time. Being located just 3 miles from my job, making getting here extremely convenient.
  1. thank you so much
    we appreciate your recent service visit and taking time to respond

Myra R.
Saturday Service
We normally bring our car in during the week but had to schedule the oil change for a Saturday. We ended up waiting two hours for the oil to be changed. Very disappointed with the wait time considering we had made an advanced appointment.
  1. thank you for responding
    my apologies for your wait time
    we are working hard on the appointment
    schedule so we don't get overbooked
    as well as more technicians to handle the
    demand
    but again i am sorry for your experience
    i will speak with the advisor to make sure
    we make it right
    again thank you and hope you have a great day

Connie M.
Gardendale, AL
The service is amazing!
Brian Christopher is always so sweet and helpful! He does an amazing job every time I come in for service!
  1. thank you !
    we appreciate you so much

BG
Bernard G.
Always great service
Eddie does a great job!
  1. thank you so much !
    we appreciate you taking time
    to respond

MA
Myra A.
Mc Calla, AL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
People & fast service
People, clean dealership very helpful.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

We appreciate your response.  We are very happy you had an excellent service experience.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Pensacola, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing Customer Service
I always wait (with my golden retriever) while my vehicle is being serviced. Eddie, my service rep, is awesome! He always keeps me updated; is aware of what service is needed; answers my questions promptly; & is knowledgeable, friendly, professional, & wonderful to work with. I’m very pleased with the service here.

TR
Theophilus R.
Always courteous and quick
Every visit has been pleasant they are always friendly and I’ve never felt like my wait time exceeded the service I was in for.

EM
Ellen M.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick efficient repairs
AJ and sometimes Brian were very efficient and knowledgeable as Service Managers. The van service in the morning is always quite helpful to have. Repairs and oil changes were done in a timely fashion. My last visit, an hour job was done in 40 minutes and the car is running smoothly.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Overpriced. Basic quality service.
Repair prices are ridiculously overpriced. Repair for simple issues are costly. Cost to complete diagnostic testing is $140 per issue. Thats crazy! It leaves no option but to choose which issue is more important although your entire car is important to you.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

We apologize for your experience.  Someone will be in touch with you shortly.  Have a nice evening.

SL
Sandra L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer service
Good customer service, efficient and quick.

BJ
Bob J.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Bob j

Brandy B.
Forestdale, AL
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Always Superb!!
I had a factory recall that was performed. I was greeted by Mr. Allen who took excellent care of me and my vehicle. They are always courteous and fast.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019
  1. thank you for your recent visit
    and taking time to respond
    we appreciate you and look forward
    to serving you in future

NB
Nancy B.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I love having my Sonata serviced at Jim Burke Hyundai. Everyone on the team takes great pride in their work.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019