Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.2777819/5Overall Rating 2.2777819/5rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819

SL
Sandra L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer service
Good customer service, efficient and quick.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

We appreciate your response.  We are very happy you had an excellent service experience.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

BJ

Brandy B.
Forestdale, AL
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Always Superb!!
I had a factory recall that was performed. I was greeted by Mr. Allen who took excellent care of me and my vehicle. They are always courteous and fast.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019
  1. thank you for your recent visit
    and taking time to respond
    we appreciate you and look forward
    to serving you in future

NB
Nancy B.
Outstanding Service
I love having my Sonata serviced at Jim Burke Hyundai. Everyone on the team takes great pride in their work.

Pleasant Grove, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jim Burke always provides great service. They are friendly and accommodating.

James C.
Pinson, AL
Very Professional
Went for a recall on my auto. Always the best customer service. Just wish when they call they would have my name as the Driver and not my husband but after 3 years I guess not. I have told them every time but that's okay my lease is due in July and we will more than likely be turning the car in. I do not like the 2019's.

John D.
Mountain Brook, AL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Another great Jim Burke service experience!
always excellent, prompt and as-promised service. Brian did a great job.

Josette R.
Gardendale, AL
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Jordan
Always exceptional service!

Antuan M.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
This place does a great job in a timely manner.
The workers hospitality along with the great work.

Donzella W.
Hyundai Service
Always great service.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

got your email and will do
a clean up on veh at your next visit
or when ever you like

Loganville, GA
2012 Hyundai Equus
Tried to rip me off
Would not recommend at all.
  1. sorry
    we did not try to rip you off - we seen you had a water pump leaking and wanted you to know the possibilities of other damage
    related to overheating - which is common
    should replace leaking pump and then block test for internal leak
    so my apologies for this not being made clear to you
    its not out intent to rip off (over repair) but possibilities should be discussed

2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2019 Category: Service
very helpful
From the woman in the office who so patiently guided me through exactly what to do and put me in contact with the technician to the technician himself, all the staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful.

thank you !
sounds like the visit went weel
so glad to hear

SD
Susie D.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Loved y’all work
Oil change come on time done on time
  1. thank you so much !
    we really appreciate you
    hope you have a great easter weekend

Ricky H.
Pinson, AL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Rapid responce and problems taken care of.
Very good and efficient service
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

SL
Sandra L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
good service ,courteous personnel
They completed the service sooner than expected!

Thomas M.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Jim Burke Hyundai Service
From the minute I drove up the attention and service were outstanding. Brian Christopher welcomed me and we discussed the concern I was having and also the needed mileage service needed. The concern was still under warranty and It was time for my 10,000 service. Best part is I never feel like I was pushed into paying for something I didn't need. They offer excellent options for getting you to/from work. Biggest plus is they take appointments and they really do work.

BR
Brandon R.
Job #1
Friendly staff and quality work.

EB
Eric B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
My service provider Bryan and Jordan do a great job

CG
Christopher G.
Hayden, AL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Staff very courteous and helpful. Usually in and out fairly quickly

BD
Bobby D.
Fairfield, AL
Service with a smile
Everyone there is friendly and not pushy like some dealerships. This is definitely my place for service!