Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.2777819/5Overall Rating 2.2777819/5rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Body Shop
Courteous staff, great repair results, repair estimates better than competitors
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We appreciate your response.  We are very happy you had an excellent service experience.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Jon-Claude W.
04/12/2019
90,000 mile check and recall service
I had 5 recalls I went in on a Saturday morning, with no appointment. They got all of the recalls repaired and checked. Also they let me know about other maintenance and repairs that were needed along with pricing, They got me out fast.

LJ
Lynn J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The Poeple
Eddie has taken excellent care of me since day one and it continues through this service last week. The people make places special and he is that special person.

BK
Barbara K.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous staff.
Always prompt friendly service

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Mrs. Frenetta Greene , Owner
Very good customer service. When I drove in I was immediately waited on. A driver was readily available and asked if I needed a ride he was very courteous I was told I need a oil change it was free and my tires needed to be rotated . .I was told my care would be ready in 2 hours , it was ready before the 2 hours were up. My ticket was ready when I got to the dealership and when i I finished paying for my service my car was ready in front of the building. I was very pleased with

RK
Randy K.
Gardendale, AL
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/09/2019 Category: Service
My service at Jim Burke was fast and professional as always.

Danitra R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Awesome care
Made sure everything was taken care of and my wait was not long at all

Very thorough with services
Jordan is really nice and explains all of my services. Makes sure I’m taken care of.

AD
Ashley D.
Very Nice Customer Service in the Service Department
John Hicks very nice , and knowledgeable and what I had gone on with my car.

Jamaul P.
Calera, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Hyundai Way
The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. There's a level of comfort and trust I feel whenever I visit Hyundai Service Dept. Keep up the great work!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
The person who helped me, A.J. Allen was outstanding; very understanding about my concerns.
I was very happy with my service on April 2.

Robert G.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Jordan
Jordan in service is the best, he always takes excellent care of me and my car!!!!

Jon W.
90,000 mile check and recall service
Went in got checked in quickly and explained what needed to be done. Gave options on different services and they gave me prices before doing any work.

AJ
Alison J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great place
The people were so nice and friendly! They explained what they were doing and did it in a timely manner!

Robert R.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks does an incredible job.
Great experience every time!

Warrior, AL
Excellence
Customer service is outstanding.

SK
Sandra K.
Continuously Satisfied Customer
I have purchased two automobiles at Jim Burke Hyundai. I have been satisfied with both. I have recommended friends this dealership because of the friendly service. Everyone in the service department is customer oriented. I like that.

Pinson, AL
Good experience
Service completed in time promised..pleasant atmosphere and courteous staff

AW
Angela W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/03/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai temperature gauge keep staying on cold, and not running hot for the second time, but after checking they found out that it was another part, and they had to order it. When the part came in they found a pin hole in one of the hoses and had to keep my car over night so I wouldn't lock my engine. When my husband picked up the car he didn't notice that a dent was on the front under the fog light. I called Eddie and he asked when could I bring it in. I took it immediately to him that Monday. He said it had rust on the dent and it looks like it an old dent. I am very protective when it comes to my vehicle. He said it didn't happen there but I know it did. My husband said when he picked up the car the gas light was on, and he know that I don't let my car be on empty. I thought maybe you would have replaced my gas. As Eddie was telling me that I would have to pay to get the dent repaired he called Mark in auto body shop. He was so helpful in assisting me with the dent he had given me a big estimate that I couldn't afford, but God. I really feel like the bumper should have been replaced by Jim Burke. Thanks Mark.

Tiffany B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
The service department got me in and out. Great customer service. I felt that my concerns were heard and taken care of. I would definitely recommend Jim Burke Hyundai service department for your vehicle service needs.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019