( 2049 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5rating 4.7894763
Overall Rating 2.3157882/5Overall Rating 2.3157882/5rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882

EG
Evelyn G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Professional and courteous staff and techs.
The techs and staff are always courteous and go beyond to see that your car is taken care of in a expedient manner.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is a god product and service manager responsive.

AH
Adrianne H.
Mountain Brook, AL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME SAUCE
i LOVE THE TEAM AT JIM BURKE HYUNDAI SERVICE!

Cynthia B.
Sterrett, AL
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone in the Service Department I have interacted with in the first two years of leasing my Elantra, has been very friendly. While waiting on my vehicle, I have witness other employees show the same friendliness to other customers. If you make your appointment and arrive on time, the wait is never as long as it would be at other dealerships.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Bili. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

BG
Bernard G.
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks is the best!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Gabis. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Robert G.
Oneonta, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Gordon.. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

TH
Thomas H.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Service department were friendly and very knowledgeable. Recommendations were great and they didn't try to over sale any additional products. Highly recommend them for your next service.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Harris. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

SF
Sharon F.
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service I enjoyed my experience there labor was a little high LOL but overall great experience
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Forte. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

GH
Gloria H.
Pinson, AL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Service work on transmission.
The personnel make an effort to know your name and keep you updated on progress of service work.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Harris. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Maylene, AL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Rating - Hyundai / Jim Burke
Eddie Hicks has always been a great person to work with in your Service Department. He takes care of all his clients. We give Eddie a 5 star rating.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Clark. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

LF
Leburn F.
Pleasant Grove, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2019 Category: Service
A general service and inspection plus tire rotation.
Serviced my Santa Fe in a reasonable time with a safety inspection even though they had a heavy work load that day.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Flurry. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I feel at home when I return each time to Jim Burke Automotive for service on my Sonata. The team, especially Eddie and Rusty, always make me feel special and take care of me - just like a family member. I can't say enough good things about them and the Service Department.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

PS
Peter S.
Mountain Brook, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Wwe
Www
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Saway. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

GA
George A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks was extremely courteous and attentive. He got me out in just over an hour. Very pleased with entire process.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Adams. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

LJ
Lynn J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The people and the care that they take with you and your car.
Eddie is always friendly and takes really good care of me and my car.
He reviews all the reviews all details of the work to be done and the options for this visit and the one to follow.
I trust his judgement and am impressed with the care he takes to make sure everything is done correctly.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms Joseph. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

David S.
Milton, FL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Very attentive Service Department
Took my car in for a check engine light check. Very attentive and informative service. WOuld use them for my service again.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Strickler. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Myra R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I recently brought my car in for a service. I scheduled my appointment with Eddie and he took care of everything! He answered all my questions, checked to see if there were any recalls and made sure everything was done correctly. Eddie is an outstanding service advisor and we always ask for him.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Reed. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
Satisfied Customer!!
Eddie is awesome!! So helpful and always provides the best customer service!!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. King. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Jessica C.
Mc Calla, AL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Through service. Got to me in a timely manner.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Clardy. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

LC
Linda C.
Warrior, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and good service personal
I purchased my first Hyundai Tucson in 2013 and I purchased my second on in 2107. I have had excellent service and the service people (especially Eddie) have always been helpful and knowledgeable. I still have both of the cars and they are going strong.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Corkran. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.