Overall Rating 4.6511651/5Overall Rating 4.6511651/5Overall Rating 4.6511651/5Overall Rating 4.6511651/5rating 4.6511651
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

CP
Courtney P.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is always top notch
Getting my vehicle serviced is always convenient and quick. They even offer to wash my car. Everyone is always so friendly and I feel well taken care of. I love this place and always recommend Jim Click Hyundai to all my family and friends.

CF
Charles F.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
z
z
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service once again!
I was very happy with my service and the amount of time it took to complete it. I had a large service done, so I requested the shuttle service to go see a movie. The shuttle was busy with other customers, so the cashier graciously arranged for someone else to transport me right away. I called the shuttle later to return to the dealership and only had to wait a few minutes, which was very nice. The service advisor, cashier and everyone else I encountered was in a good mood and very polite. Although my service was pricey, I feel that the price was very fair for what was done, and my car is back to driving like a dream.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit.

CY
Catherine Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
N/a
N/a

Joanne G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good Job!
Trunk on our Elantra would not stay closed. Jim click was very busy and did not think they would get it done the same day. They did, and we were on on way!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick service. The only thing I would recommend is to include a car wash with any service.

Huachuca City, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance
Great customer service.

Sharon C.
Courteous Manager
Very Pleased with the communication via e-mail. I didn’t have call once I left my car. I was kept apprised all the way up to pick up. It was very important to me as I was going on a trip and needed the security knowing I would be safe driving my car in the mountains .

EJ
Edna J.
Edna Johnson
The dealership was very attentive to my need for a dependable vehicle. Friendly, kind and knowledgeable.

Jeffery S.
Always great service!
We purchased our car 5 years ago and we have received nothing
but AWESOME service at Jim Click Hyundai East Side - that's why
we keep going back!

We appreciate all they do!

Thank you!

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/16/2018 Category: Service
I highly recommend Jim Click Hyundai.

KL
Keith L.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Fuel breakdown
None

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Very fast and responsible. Responsive service.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Shuttle to work
Very convenient. Friendly and accommodating driver.

NR
Norma R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Always does good work
Every thing was done to my satisfaction.

Julie A.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Change oil
My oil change was done in 30 min.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/13/2018

2014 Hyundai Accent
Made things right
I had a less than stellar experience with the service department, but they responded quickly to my concerns and agreed to bring my car back in and perform services I should have received originally at no cost to me. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with their service.

Poor Communication
Poor customer service. Was never notified that my service was complete. Lack of disregard for my time and money.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/13/2018

RF
Roger F.
Service survey.
O.K. but needs improvement.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 07/12/2018