Overall Rating 4.7053596/5Overall Rating 4.7053596/5Overall Rating 4.7053596/5Overall Rating 4.7053596/5rating 4.7053596
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

06/24/2019 Category: Service
The Maintenance-for-Life is a good deal. Jim Click takes good care of my car.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit

GG
Grover G.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpfull and pleasent to work with. GREAT people
Everything was outstanding and very professional. Good job and I thank you.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 06/21/2019

Sandra S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Always Excellent
I have always had a positive and professional experience

Sharon S.
2011 Hyundai Equus
A little overpriced

Claudia B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
In and out quickly
I came in at 9am and was out before 11am. The price was fair for what needed to be done so I was pleased. In addition staff from different departments would walk into the waiting area from time to time, asking if anyone needed anything. Friendly and positive atmosphere.

Janet A.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
As always they took care of my car perfectly and without any issues. Friendly courteous staff and fabulous serivice
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 06/17/2019

NM
Nelda M.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor, Raul, went above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and that I received the best possible service.

Judy G.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Veloster service
Your workers gladly took in my Veloster even though I was an hour early for my appointment. He rushed around to make sure that I didn't wait to long.
I was there about 1 1/2 hours. The waiting room had a big screen TV, although it was too long. I did ask if we could change the channel, and then if it could be turned down a bit.'
The only thing that was not done the way I wanted, was my mud flap on the right front was torn and hanging. I wanted it replaced. However, I had to buy a package of 4 of them for $165. I decided to not buy any, and just have them clip off the hanging piece. The hanging piece never got clipped off.
I think they were just too busy, and he was trying to get me out with out waiting longer. No problem

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
After calling the other two Hyundai dealerships which were closer and being told they were booked for a quick oil change the Eastside service was accommodating to my walk-in. They were courteous and kept me posted throughout the service. I left my car thinking it would take most of the day since I was a walk-in, and they already had apts, but they were very quick and even had time to replace my inner tire wheel well that ripped off the day before. Again very accommodating to my needs.

AA

Raymond B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up
The service department did not resolve my problem on the first visit. But they proactively contacted me to let them have another go at it. This time they replaced the batteries in both remotes and re-programmed them. That seems to have resolved the issue. I appreciate them taking the initiative to get my problem completely resolved.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
They’re getting worse
We’ll have to bring our car in again for the same problem. The keyless starter occasionally didn’t work unless the key was inserted in the dock inside the console. They claimed they couldn’t replicate the problem we were complaining about and returned the car unserviced. The next morning it happened again. Apparently, instead of checking by running through the diagnostics properly, they just let it sit and when it started up the next day, they decided it was fixed. These people don’t do problem solving. They do customer dispatching. Now we have to bring the car back in for the same problem because we have nothing better to do with our time.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.

Robert R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I was going in for my regular servicing (7500 miles), but they found a problem with the serpentine belt that was going to take several days to fix (over the weekend). I was provided with a BEAUTIFUL loaner car, and the repairs were done on time, (a day early in fact).

M S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Tire Replacement
Took 2 1/2 hours to put a new tire on the car.

2006 Hyundai Azera

San Simon, AZ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Loved the place!
This place was amazing the service people are great and very Friendly. Went in for a regular scheduled service and was out in no time.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 06/04/2019

Michele S.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Jim Clock service
Doug the service advisor was top notch!

Carol W.
Vail, AZ
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great !
Great Service, Easy to make an appointment for a warranty item. Thanks !!

PM
Perseo M.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The personal is always helpful the try to get your car ready for you asap
The lounge room comfy and very clean

Thomas B.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Service apointment
Quick service and fair pricing
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 05/29/2019