2021 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7142876/5Overall Rating 4.7142876/5Overall Rating 4.7142876/5Overall Rating 4.7142876/5rating 4.7142876
Overall Rating 2.08571/5Overall Rating 2.08571/5rating 2.08571rating 2.08571rating 2.08571

2017 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service & car runs great. Thanks to Jacob & the team at Jim Click Hyundai Eastside.

Carol S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the great service!

NV
Nancy V.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Appointment made easily. Friendly and ever so helpful.
Even though the department is very busy, the office staff is there and know what is going on. I have found having an appointment is way better than just showing up. This time I called and waited for a return call as they were to busy to answer right away. The next day I received the call back and scheduled a time that would work for me, which turned out to work out very well for me. I will always call in advance before bringing my car in...

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Christine and Richard
What a team. Christine got me seriously caught up with overlooked services because of an unfortunate email snafu, and Richard was the best shuttle driver to and from my house,
Thanks for taking care of me.
I love my Hyundai Tucson.

Martha L.
Arizona
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Simple wait area, they get the job done
I ended up waiting down the road at Starbucks, as the whole process took a couple hours for my oil change and replacing two filters. The tech was VERY communicative the whole time and called when I shouldn’t or should come back yet. Wish the wash/vacuum was a little more thorough but otherwise a good experience.

SR
Shelby R.
Vail, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jacob is an outstanding service advisor
Had my service done a couple weeks. Jacob Larsen was my service advisor and i have to say in my five years of coming to Jim Click Hyundai he has been far and away the best advisor I have ever dealt with. My last couple times in before this I have dealt with an advisor that was being very unprofessional and was quite unhappy bringing my vehicle in. This last time working with Jacob has completely switched my attitude around about the service department there and I will continue to bring my vehicle in to have all my service needs met.

IZ
Ida Z.
My experience at Jim Click Hyundai Eastside
Everyone is courteous and will answer as many questions as I have. I have never had an issue with any of the work done to my car.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit

Sarah M.
Great
Great

Angela S.
Awesome Service!!
Quick, easy and wonderful customer service as usual!! Thank you so much!!

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim Click is the only place I would consider for the maintenance of my Hyundai.
The service at Jim Click Hyundai is the best thing I can for my vehicle.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Friendly and great service
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/13/2019

Recall service.
Got me in and out in the time they told me they would.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/13/2019

LD
Lyle D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I'm always treated well when I go there with great care.
Shane and the other advisors are fantastic and helpful. And they make feel welcome...and I always trust there service. Lyle Deets.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/12/2019

LK
Lisa K.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Brought my car in to have my usb port fixed. A new usb port had to be ordered and I had to come back later for it to be installed. I was told when the part arrived and I came in the next day and it was installed pretty quickly. Thanks.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 03/12/2019

ES
Edwin S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/11/2019 Category: Service
I was waiting about the amount of time which was quoted to prior to the service beginning.
Everything went as scheduled; no surprises.

Daniel C.
Always a great job
Thank you to the Jim Click team for continuing to provide best in class service!

David S.
Vail, AZ
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Courteous, efficient service
Took my 2017 Veloster in for 7500 mike service. Service was done efficiently, while I waited in customer lounge. Also, received complimentary car wash, which was a nice plus.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
In and Out
I dropped by the service center to inquire about getting my brake lights replaced. I was greeted immediately by a friendly consultant who quoted the price for labor and an estimate for the replacement bulbs. She took my car back right away. Within 15 minutes she returned to advise me that there were 3 bulbs that needed to be replaced and gave me a revised quote for the work. Within 30 minutes with no appointment, I was in and out. I always bring my car into the Hyundai Eastside service center and I always leave satisfied with the service.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Good service department

Maija S.
03/09/2019
Seamless and friendly customer service