Overall Rating 4.6907174/5Overall Rating 4.6907174/5Overall Rating 4.6907174/5Overall Rating 4.6907174/5rating 4.6907174
Overall Rating 2.08247/5Overall Rating 2.08247/5rating 2.08247rating 2.08247rating 2.08247

Arizona
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The service was thorough and timely. I will return.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Christine is awesome
Christine by far is the best service advisor Jim Click east has
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 11/16/2018

AY
Arthur Y.
Wonderful warranty service
The warranty support was wonderful. Not only were the repairs made, but the shuttle service while it was being done was a great help and everyone was very friendly. The only downside, frankly, is the price of non-warranty service. Otherwise I would get my routine work done there on a regular basis.

LA
Lowell A.
Benson, AZ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
did what we requested
did what we requested

Robert M.
The Employees
The best service anywhere. Carlos and Linda are an asset to your company.

KL
Keith L.
Dead battery
Christine was awesome. She got my car in, got the hood fixed and got the new battery. If you had a or 7 rating I would use it. Thanks

Maria C.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service is on time as planned
Happy with the service department

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick
Battery died at 430. No problem getting the replacement late in the day.

Joe B.
personel
great sevice

Jimmy S.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Peofessional and attentive
Always have time for the customer, no matter how busy they might be.

Charles S.
On time
Service listens to concerns and gets the job done fast.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the assisted service offered by Jim Click but the service work sometimes takes a hit, I was a customer that had to return the second time for service problem.
I love my Hyundai and I will not trade it for another car at this point.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
I made an oil change appointment during the week in the afternoon. The waiting room was very clean and offered coffee and water which is greatly appreciated. I love that they have a kids room.

PM
Patrick M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly.

Jaymes G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The air condition was a little high in the waiting area; but I was in and out so quickly, no need to complain!
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 11/09/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Could return calls in a more timely manner.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 11/09/2018

Arizona
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Rude service advisor
Rude service advisor
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.

PC
Paul C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service!! Great communication!!!
I was able to bring my vehicle back to have them look at it again and was even given a loaner (very Nice!) and the service only took a half a day. Everything worked out great!

Thank you, Doug (was extremely nice and helpful) & Shane for getting back with me quickly.

Need to add the super convenient drop off and pick-up service this JCHE offers their customers..thanks Richard

I do recommend Jim Click Hyundai East service center for all your maintenance needs.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Whatever they though the problem was didn't work.
Teata; First I apologize for not getting back with you sooner, I wanted to drive my vehicle for at least a day or so before I made a more accurate rating.

I would like to say first that my service advisor informed me of what to expect when I first arrived at the service dept. He told me everything they will look at to try and narrow the issues I was concerned about. When possible changes occurred he called me and informed me of the issues.

But my vehicle is still have the vibration. There were some replacement parts ordered and installed but the problem still exists.

BN
Barbara N.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor and General Review.
The service advisor, Doug, was wonderful. He was efficient and very pleasant, a pleasure to work with. I wasn't happy to find out that the Ding and Dent coverage that I paid for does not include paint. I'm not at all happy with the purchase process, it was a bit misleading and took way too long - over 5 hours. Also, you're asking me to review whether the service work itself was good or not, I have no way of knowing unless something happens in the near future. I also didn't like having to pay over $200 for the air filter, etc. service. - Again, thought that was covered under my Platinum policy.

AQ