1931 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7058863/5Overall Rating 4.7058863/5Overall Rating 4.7058863/5Overall Rating 4.7058863/5rating 4.7058863
Overall Rating 2.07843/5Overall Rating 2.07843/5rating 2.07843rating 2.07843rating 2.07843

GB
Garrett B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service!
I was very happy with the service that I received. Christine was polite and professional, she kept me updated on the progress, and I felt like a valued customer. I will definitely return for future service!
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to your next service visit

Good job!
Happy with my service

James G.
Title can't be blank
dirty driver's seat
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and provide your feedback. We are truly sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5 star experience on this visit and look forward to learning how we can improve going forward. Thank you again and we look forward providing a 5 star experience on your next visit.

OL
Otto L.
Florence, AZ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
They do strive to provide excellent service
Good people to work with.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Very polite and fast service

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service is great.

MK
Martin K.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I received a recall notice on my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe , so I took it in for repairs. It was done quickly and efficiently. I had a driver take me home because I didn’t want to wait and that was nice to be able to do.

Rio Rico, AZ
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff!
Service always completed satisfactorily and on time.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Let's just say I have better things to do than get the oil changed, but...it is a necessary inconvenience. And the folks at Jim Click Eastside do make it a lot less stressful and more pleasant. And...my car was washed. I can't complain.

DY
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/10/2019

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Doug Smoot is a great service advisor. He is knowledgeable and treats us fairly.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/10/2019

VV
Valerie V.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Service experience lacking
It took three hours for an oil change even though I was quoted 90 minutes and had an appointment.

Richard G.
Good people

Tempe, AZ
Kindness and cost
I could communicate well with the officer about the car inspection and tire replacement through the voice and text. And the replacement of tires with a good price was done together with the wheel alignment with a discounted price.

Arizona
01/07/2019 Category: Service
RECALL
AWESOME SERVICES

VC
Virginia C.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
auto maintenance
great and friendly service plus they washed my car and in my opinion that's great service.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/07/2019

NM
Norman M.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Accident repair
Jim Click service has always been top notch. We just ran into a little communication problem with our repair which caused a little unhappiness.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/07/2019

Matthew L.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
A wrong made right
Never had an issue with this location before, we always receive exceptional service. This one incidence where customer service was definitely not up to par, management called us to apologize and corrected the situation. We just appreciated that he took the time to learn our concern and addressed the issue easily. He turned a wrong into a right so effortlessly, which told us that he definitely valued us as customers. We enjoy getting service from Jim Click Hyaundai East and will continue to do business there, especially knowing the management truly does value their customers.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
The lady I dealt with was rude and act like she didn’t want to be there. She also acted as I called in the middle of dinner to ask if the sun was out. It also took them a two days to check my battery and change it.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/04/2019

MN
Michael N.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication
No one covered for a service rep on vacation. My car just sat for 4 days. One rep answered the phone and advised work would be donw in a couple of hours. Returned 4 hours later, work wasn't even started.
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/03/2019

Rutter R.
01/02/2019
Satisfaction!
D Smock and location staff exceeded my expectations thank you!
SHANE C. from Jim Click Hyundai Eastside responded on 01/02/2019