Overall Rating 4.8928575/5Overall Rating 4.8928575/5Overall Rating 4.8928575/5Overall Rating 4.8928575/5rating 4.8928575
Overall Rating 2.3928571/5Overall Rating 2.3928571/5rating 2.3928571rating 2.3928571rating 2.3928571

MA
Marion A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Having a ride home.
Great service by all people involved
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to our service department and the 5 STAR review you provided us!

LC
Louis C.
Nogales, AZ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and respecful
I have no comments
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/13/2018

We are happy to know that you found your visit "Very Friendly and Respectful". Thank you for the review and the 5 STAR rating.

Carol M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and courtesy
Treated very well by the service reps
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating and we are happy to hear that you were "Treated very well" by Mike your service advisor.

Beverly B.
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Loved the service and how nice the folks were.

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and top ratings. We do really appreciate the feedback!

LD
Lauren D.
Tombstone, AZ
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Anna is amazing
She always takes care of me!!

We are happy to hear that "Anna is amazing"! We really appreciate the 5 STAR review you have provided us also!

PA
Patrick A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The service dept. does a great job of balancing the customers, their problems and a good solution
Jim Click Hyundai has a reputation of great service and they always seem to live up to that reputation. This is one of those times when I would enjoy giving you an idea or two, but I can't because "if it works, don't fix it" and the Jim Click service dept is working just fine.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/11/2018

We are excited to know we are doing the right thing to earn a 5 STAR review. Thank you very much for the very nice review and rating you provided us.

CP
Corinne P.
Tucson, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The right stuff
First time was a great time
Second time was a blast
Third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts
I can see it in your walk
Tell 'em when you talk
See it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts
All that I needed was you
Oh girl, you're so right
And all that I wanted was you
You made all (my dreams come true)...
Your first kiss was a sweet kiss
Second kiss had a twist
Third and your fourth kiss
I don't want to miss
I can see it in your walk
Tell 'em when you talk
See it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts
All that I needed was you
In my life, you're so right
And all that I wanted was you
You made all (every one of my dreams come true)...

You know you got the right stuff
And girl, yeah, baby
You know, you know you got it, girl
In my life, you're so right
You made all (you know what you did)
You're the reason why I sing this song
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for such a great review and the 5 STARS!

Claudia S.
Rio Rico, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Mrs
Good
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the review and the 5 STAR rating you provided us. We greatly appreciate it.

AT
Al T.
Arizona
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
Ruben Espinoza is an excellent employee

Thank you for the comment about Ruben being an "Excellent Employee". We will share your comments with the rest of the team!

Leon B.
Great Service Consistently
Great service on oil change, safety check and tire rotation at Jim Click Hyundai Green Valley, AZ. Friendly service advisor, Anna.

Thank you for the very nice comments about your service advisor "Anna" and the 5 STAR review!

TD
Tim D.
Tucson, AZ
07/03/2018 Category: Service
friendly and help full staff.
You Want a Comment O.K.
I am unhappy with the Hyundai Heads not The click Staff . It Took me forever to get a Cruise control problem resolved. I Have had an issue with an exploding sun roof and no satisfaction in resolving and even a yes or no that the problem is
even real. well according to google it does by the hundreds. Anyway You Wanted a comment There You Go!
Tim Downey
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the review and understanding that the Jim Click staff is not responsible for the Hyundai product design. We are thrilled that we earned a 5 STAR rating.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
The people
People were great
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the review and 5 STAR rating.

AW
Alan W.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Hot & COLD
My service review depends on the service advisers. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not. This visit ( Frankie Apodaca) was good. I saw a lot of new advisers and hopefully they are better than those they replaced. A new Service Manager might be the answer to a better customer experience.

A simple yes or no on your next question needs to include an explanation.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 07/02/2018

Your 5 STAR rating is very much appreciated by your Service Advisor and the Jim Click team.

Judy K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Mike Rodriguis Kind words and said about how long it would take and if they could drive me somewhere
I actually had a really great omelet there.. Hat`s off to the chef..

Thank you for the very nice review on Mike and the Cafe. Everyone really appreciates the review and comments.

KC
Karen C.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
On time, professional.

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 STAR rating you provided.

TC
Tom C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe sport
Service advisors Anna & Frankie were knowledgeable and helpful.
Kevin K., Parts Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the review! I am happy that everything ended up working out with your Santa Fe. Look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you again.

Ronald S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hello
Dismayed that even with an appointment, it took three hours of wait time. kip

Thank you for the review. I am very sorry for the time that it took to do your service. One of our representatives will be contacting you.

Morris B.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
great customer relations
Just hope the training and expertise of the people who actually work on my car is as good as the customer relations people and facilities

We have nothing but the best here! Thank you for the review.

FV
Francisco V.
Rio Rico, AZ
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great people
I love it here the people are great and fast perfect service

Thank you very much for the review!!!

Joseph D.
Sahuarita, AZ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
great employees
While I appreciate the mechanics that worked on my car, two people really stood out in making my experience memorable. Reuben Espinoza was truly outstanding, He remembered my name from a previous time; he was on-time; had a pleasant conversation on both rides; very accommodating.

The second employee to recognize is Kristeen Saunders. From the beginning, she was prompt in coming out; she had an enthusiastic greeting and engaging smile. She did her paperwork accurately; let me know what the process was going to be and what to expect along the way. She kept up-to-the minute progress on my car; and as promised called to fill me in on what was going to be needed (good news!) when my car would be finished.

After paying; she made an extra-effort to say good bye, in a very genuine manner, including my name. Kristeen's efforts were highly appreciated and warrant a special recognition.

Thank you for this opportunity to applaud the work of two fine employees.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 5 STAR review!