Overall Rating 4.900003/5Overall Rating 4.900003/5Overall Rating 4.900003/5Overall Rating 4.900003/5rating 4.900003
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Karen S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
great help when needed
I showed up early on a Monday morning with a large nail in my tire. Frankie got the tire checked out, ordered a new one and I did not have to cancel my commitments! Frankie has saved me before and again this time!
The greatest!
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments about Frankie and the 5 STAR review.

AV
Armando V.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/10/2018 Category: Service
In good hands
My new Sonata of 2 months got a screw in one of the tires. The service team at Jim Click Green Valley ordered me a new tire and had it replaced free of charge under my service plan. I am blessed to have such a great team looking out for me and my car.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/10/2018

We really appreciate the review and glad to hear about how your experience way. Thank you for the 5 STAR rating too.

Luis B.
Nogales, AZ
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Amazing custumer service very friendly people great team keep up the good work
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you very much for  5 star rating.

Craig B.
11/02/2018
Awesome team
Sales support team outstanding! Special shout outs to Greg, Jessica and Andrew.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your review and comments about the sales team. We all appreciate the 5 STAR rating.

Judy H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Jim click employees!
Service technician Mike has been so helpful in getting my car in working order after pack rats ate away at my engine He is a treasure!

We are happy we fixed your concern and earned a 5 STAR rating.

VS
Victor S.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Frankie Apodaca and Team
Excellent and honest service. Frankie Apodaca represents what customer service should be. He and his team exceeded my expectarions. The Senota have proven a great reliable car for my family. Will recommend to my family and friends.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for this really great review and the 5 STAR review.

Kathleen B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2018 Category: Service
great
good job
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
upgrading service
As with any business things happen. We had an experience that was not up to our expectations. Rick Smith, Service Manager, reviewed the experience and made the necessary changes to improve the service. He contacted us and apologized then he explained what steps were done to correct the problem. It is not if a problem will occur but how you handle it that makes the difference. Rick did a great job reviewing the problem, fixing the problem and explaining to us his steps. Well Done Rick.

poor customer communication
Very little feedback while the service took twice the time quoted

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. I would like to speak with you about your concerns so that I can properlly handle them.
You can reach me directly at 520-320-4660.

ES
Edward S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I always get honest and excellent service and advice from the service technicians at Jim Click in Green Valley/Sahuarita. I’ve been buying and getting my cars serviced by Jim Click for over a decade.

Thank you for the very nice comments and the 5 STAR rating you provided.

AW
Anne W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
All employees provide great service. Anna Dickenson takes great care of us.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the very nice comments about Anna and the employees. We also appreciate the 5 STAR rating.

Check Engine Light
It took a bit of detective work, but they fixed it.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/25/2018

We are happy to know that the "detective work" was successful and we are happy to see that we earned a 5 STAR review. Thank You!

GD
Gregory D.
Greatest Car Dealer in the area
Greatest place to buy a car, they have great service staff and sales staff. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Best guarantee on Autos. Wouldn't shop anywhere else, and would recommend this place to everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 5 STAR rating. We really appreciate it.

JE
Joy E.
Jim Click Hyundai
Excellent on time service!

Thank you for your 5 STAR review and comments.

CN
Charles N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice place
Never force sell services like Toyota does.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the review and the comments about how we do not "force sell".

Aaron S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service at Green Valley Jim Click
Service staff Ann took care of me really well. I had a good experience and will continue to service my vehicle with Jim Click.

Thank you for the very nice comments about Anna and the service staff. We are happy to see that we earned a 5 STAR rating.

Tubac, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Each person at Jim Click did their best to be sure I was happy with the service I received.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/22/2018

We are happy to know that the staff did everything to earn the 5 STAR rating. Thank You.

Leon B.
Great Friendly Service Consistently
An hour and half wait in comfortable lounge area for oil change and tire rotation, but in all in, great service.

Thank you for the review and the 5 STAR rating!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Sketchy customer service
Having a Service Dept. answer the phone is an essential activity of a well run dealership. Not the case at Jim Click in Green Valley. Otherwise everything is fine, the staff is friendly and competent, and the waiting area and amenities for customers are top notch.

We are sorry to hear about your concerns with your service visit. We will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating you provided us.

AW
Anne W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer support
Very convenient. Customer rep Anna is outstanding. Always takes good care of us and our two vehicles.
Rick S., Service Manager from Jim Click Hyundai of Green Valley responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the great 5 STAR review and comments about Anna.