2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Very professional staff in all areas.. Service to me is equally important at the initial purchase.

Ray H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Danon Henton
Danon Henton ALWAYS gives me service that makes me feel as if I'm the only person in the building. He's VERY detail oriented and informative. I love that he shows genuine concern about my problems. Plus he makes me feel like family.

VC
Veronica C.
Clarkston, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
MS Clark
Everyone was very nice.Very clean place.

Suwanee, GA
Fantastic Service
My car needed a starter and was towed to Jim Ellis Hyundai last Friday morning. My service rep was not sure they could get to my car that day but would try. I really needed my car as soon as possible as I have a spouse with cancer and I work full time. My service rep was able to get my car fixed, the oil changed, rotated the tires and all the maintenance done AND my car went through the car wash. I was called by my service rep to say that my car was ready for pick-up about 4 hours after it had been dropped off. We were thrilled that the car was done so quickly and I was back on the road so soon.

Tania S.
Acworth, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Personal Service and Attention
I have been a JE customer for about 3 years. And I have always had great attention. Specifically by my service advisor, Mr. Larry Hecht. Mr. Hecht is a true professional. He is always very attentive and respectful. In addition, he stays on top of each and every work order. And he always keeps the customer informed.
RUSS O., Director of Service from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the positive review, we do appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit and again, Thank you very much.

Andre M.
Fairburn, GA
Quick service
My service advisor Larry got me in and out I definitely recommend going back

Anthony M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Eddie was very professional. Took care of car's needs swiftly and courteously.

Laterrica B.
2020 Hyundai Venue
06/29/2020 Category: Service
I came in to get a new tire . They were fast and efficient and provided excellent customer service

CT
Carol T.
Marietta, GA
Good experience
On time service. Honest recommendations.
RUSS O., Director of Service from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the positive review we do appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

EG
Elisabeth G.
Review
Clean and professional but expensive
Follow up on missed item has been challenging.

OT
Otis T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Tire Services: Replaced Four Tires
Customer oriented! Customer focused!
Awesome!

KR
Kiundra R.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service...
Cedric was very informative and delivered excellent customer service!

Marilyn M.
Decatur, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Overall excellent service
Professional ,friendly staff and excellent service

Brooklyn, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Service - Love the text messaging
Great customer service and the use of text messages which removes the hassle of phone call updates. Had brake issues looked at and fixed same day.