Overall Rating 4.3936147/5Overall Rating 4.3936147/5Overall Rating 4.3936147/5Overall Rating 4.3936147/5rating 4.3936147
Overall Rating 2.2234051/5Overall Rating 2.2234051/5rating 2.2234051rating 2.2234051rating 2.2234051
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

MV
Maureen V.
Decatur, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personal
The email you are using is that of my wife. Please send all future emails to roywvandiver@gmail.com. Thanks

Decatur, GA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Matthew was very informative and precise

Joshua K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai
Customer service

EC
Elizabeth C.
Little River, SC
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service at Jim Ellis Hyundai has been terrific!
The only reason I would not return for service at Jim Ellis Hyundai is that I am currently living in South Carolina! It was great that I could schedule my most recent visit while I was in the area visiting friends. I have always had good service from them.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I'm glad you were able to come in and experience the same high level of service you remember from when you were a resident here.

Customer review
Attention to details, and efforts to please customers. Good refreshments doesn't hurt .

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

2004 Hyundai Xg350
06/14/2019 Category: Service
A G is A+ on my report card!
I have already sent an email to the service manager, but wanted to take the extra time to recognize first and foremost, A.G. Elder, and additionally, Charli, Constance, Daniel and Andre.
Each one of them treated me with patience, kindness, compassion and assisted me in an 'above and beyond' manner. I will ALWAYS return to this service center for my Hyundai needs, and will HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Jim Ellis organization of dealerships, especially this one, to any and all that i know need car services!
Without going into detail, we have had a tough time since Easter Sunday, however, I do believe that God answered my prayers and provided in His perfect way, by me coming to this facility.
It is truly a special group here, and I hope they will be there for all my future visits.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I'm glad we were able to serve you in such an exceptional way.  We look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

HD
Haley D.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
AG took great care of me
I’m the type that has to understand things. He took the time to explain things well. I brought my car in for a 2nd opinion and the service was far better here. The other place (maybe due to ignorance) was going to rip me off & AG explained what my car actually needed. He was even accommodating with my schedule and the day I was due for pick up, I was sick, so AG said no worries you can come the next day. Such great care!

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey with such favorable remarks.  We look forward to serving you on your forward.

CD
Caroline D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient, Reliable Service
Timely phone response to schedule appt.
Clear answers to my questions. Smooth loaner car
provision. Car looks and drives very well following servicing.
Thank you very much!

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you.

Janet S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
25000 Mile maintenance
Quick, courteous service
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on the next visit.

WG
Woodrow G.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Issues encountered but acknowledged and corrected
Overall, service levels here are very good, this was not one of those experiences. But at the end of the day, the rep acknowledges and provided a rebate to offset issues. I left with good feelings.

Bradley B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Technical parts experience
I was missing a complicated mat holder plastic part (3 piece clip) and their service team found an extra piece on site that solved our problem. They did not charge me for this technicality in vanity pricing where they could have taken advantage of me.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Joan S.
GOOD SERVICE
I went in for an oil change, and I used the drop off and pick up service since they were very busy that day. I was very pleased. The driver was competent, courteous and on-time. When I went to pick up the car, the service adviser informed me that my engine air filter needed replacement. I purchased it and he installed it for me to save me time and money.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Charles M.
Dunwoody, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service and friendly staff
I was quite pleased with my first visit to your Dealership for a service appointment. It was easy to schedule online but disappointing to know that my information was not automatically entered into your service database. The waiting area offered multiple options (chairs, high boys, quiet room, etc. I personally would have liked a better selection of snack items, but at least some were there. My service manager provided clear information on what was involved with my 60K service visit.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I understand your concern about how our appointment software does not "talk" to our service software, and we are working to consolidate those programs.

We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Manning M.
Stockbridge, GA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Communication is key
This my first time bought my Tucson to Jim Ellis. I was very nervous how they treat my Tucson and not sure if they will communication with me since I’m Deaf but they did make sure my car is continue safety on the road and updated! So I’m satisfied and more like I will come back again!

So keep up with communication is most part of key.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I'm glad Matt and our team were able to make your visit a good one.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Tucker, GA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
*****.... Jim Ellis service department is most compared to visiting a good, caring thoughtful, loving family..The folks ( Mr Ennis and Mr. Bruce/ the whole team ) ensure first by asking how we are doing and wait for the reply- THEN they get to the vehicle and its health.. They make sure we have eaten/hydrated/are comfortable AND then to the vehicles well being lol..but seriously.. The car/vehicle is returned in the better shape than when the vehicle was brought in for service. The folks at Jim Ellis Hyundai service department accomplish the mission holistically absolutely each and every time..

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey with such favorable remarks.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Charles B.
New York, NY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/09/2019 Category: Service
comfortable surroundings; nice folks
Had an excellent experience. Wait time was exactly as promised. My sense was that other customers were equally well treated.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Cody H.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Comfortable Service
Mike was my service rep and did such an amazing job. He made sure I got everything that I need and even more. I couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience. He was courteous and never rude or unprofessional. When I went to the cashier to pay my bill, it was actually LESS than what I was expecting to pay. Which I never expected for having service done at a dealership! I will recommend this place to all my friends and continue going back for all of my service needs.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey with such favorable remarks.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

WH
William H.
Stone Mountain, GA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service!! They were all friendly and polite

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Danny M.
Douglasville, GA
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service Reps are excellent, especially Mr Eddie Thorton. He is a standout for others to emulate.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.

Duluth, GA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager - Superb
We had the pleasure of working with Russ after having several car issues. He was very personable, timely, and understanding. I wish I could always receive service directly from him. I fully understand why he is in that position.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.