Overall Rating 4.3552618/5Overall Rating 4.3552618/5Overall Rating 4.3552618/5Overall Rating 4.3552618/5rating 4.3552618
Overall Rating 2.2133336/5Overall Rating 2.2133336/5rating 2.2133336rating 2.2133336rating 2.2133336

2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall leads to broken shifter.
I received a post card that my car had a recall. Unfortunately, I received the notice four years after the recall occurred. I bring it, I guess it was fixed. However, when I get my car back the shifter was broken. Lovely.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the review we do appreciate it. Did you ever tell anyone something was broke inside? I see they worked on the outside of the vehicle. Please send me a photo at your convenience so we can see what happened.

ME
Mary E.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Team
I have had nothing but good service from Jim Ellis Hyundai.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the kind review we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

GB
Govind B.
Roswell, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Acceptable.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Mary M.
Norcross, GA
2015 Hyundai Azera
Pleasant
Keeping your car in good shape is a must. You have made what can seem like a chore a pleasant experience. The visit wasn't dragged out, the staff was very nice and Eddie was very informative and helpful. Oh yes...the donuts were delish!

AR
Alton R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Oil Change
Excellent service, maybe slightly pricy, unsure. I don't go anywhere else for service.

JE
James E.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Dead Battery Quick Replacement
Had to take my Genesis in for an unexpected battery replacement and Jim Ellis Hyundai was able to fit me in and have replacement completed in less than 2 hours. They kept me updated during the whole process. Very happy. Again.

Robert B.
Nice, Friendly Staff
Went to get my Air Conditioner checked and Mr. Danon Henton was very helpful, kind and friendly. He was also very professional and took the time to address my needs. The Lounge is very nice with all of the bells and whistles of comfort. My car was repaired in record time. I an so far very pleased with the level of service Jim Ellis Hyundai provides. No complaints so far.

David S.
Flat Tire on the weekend
Excellent service late on a Saturday.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the kind review we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

David S.
Lilburn, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service service and even greater service!!
The price on my vehicle was amazing, but the sincere friendliness and genuine attitudes of there entire team was the best I have had in 21 years of living in the Atlanta metro area.
Every step of the process, each respective person listened to me and any concerns I had. It was awesome and if you do not at least stop at this dealership, you are making a serious mistake!

Robert H.
Lawrenceville, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dealer loyalty
Been dealing here for over 12 years! Good service and good staff
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review we truly do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

HT
Henry T.
Stone Mountain, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Hospitality
Great customer service.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

ES
Erick S.
Mcdonough, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Always great service.
The staff is friendly and efficient. The service shop did a great job. Professional and expedient.

Margaret G.
Decatur, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service!
Everyone is friendly. They provide coffee and donuts and two tv's. They are efficient, and my vehicle is serviced in a short time. Excellent service!

DT
Daniel T.
Marietta, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and professional associates selling a great product.
A great group of courteous and professional associates selling quality cars. The service department always has hot coffee and refreshments. I have purchased 6 great cars over the years from Jim Ellis Hyundai and have been happy with them all.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for te positive review we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

NM
Nelson M.
Big Canoe, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Express Service
If you make an appointment and know what you need, it is quick in and quick out.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your kind review we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

James B.
Alpharetta, GA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
They did a great job with standard maintenance and didn't embarrass me when I complained about an issue that was entirely "operator error". Thanks!
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Stone Mountain, GA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good overall experience
Good overall experience
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank yu for the kind review. I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations and Id like to use that as a training opportunity. Thank you again and it was a pleasure to serve you.

James G.
Ball Ground, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The respect that your service department shows the customer
Once again another out standing visit
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Margaret R.
Eddie King and staff
Once again, Mr Eddie King took excellent care of me, my needs and coordinating the service on my 2017 Hyundai. He's a fine young man.

Also, when in the dealership enjoy touching base with Daimein Solomon who was my sales associate. He too is excellent and a fine ambassador for Jim Ellis Hyundai.

RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

AC
Andrew C.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Long wait to drop off
Very courteous, took to long to drop off
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Kind Regards,