Overall Rating 4.3563236/5Overall Rating 4.3563236/5Overall Rating 4.3563236/5Overall Rating 4.3563236/5rating 4.3563236
Overall Rating 2.2441826/5Overall Rating 2.2441826/5rating 2.2441826rating 2.2441826rating 2.2441826

SA
Samuel A.
Smyrna, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
They go the extra mile to take care of the customer
I have been a customer for many years and everyone at Jim Ellis from sales, sales support and service are fantastic

PG
Patricia G.
Alpharetta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Courteous and Professional
Staff is always courteous and helpful
Appointment is usually on time...Service keeps you aware of any delays with work
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey with such favorable remarks.  We look forward to serving  you on your next visit.

TP
Tim P.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
01/16/2019 Category: Service
It took me all of 45 minutes to purchase my vehicle and drive out. Outstanding. All people I have dealt with from sales to service are exceptional. Way to go

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Dunwoody, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Corrected my issue
I had an issue regarding my wait time and they reached out and apologized!

Give yourself time
I was there for an oil change and was in the lobby 2 hours. Give yourself plenty of time
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I looked at your service invoice and it showed total time 90 minuets.  I apologize about your extended wait.

Misgna W.
Clarkston, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Best service as always
I go to jim every two months, and their service is always the same. I want to see these good customer service everywhere I go.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey with such favorable remarks.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

My experience with Hyundai
Good service BUT, when customers are buying vehicles Hyundai should advise and give contact info to the customer in case of an emergency arises customer can go directly to the corresponding department without wasting time or others.

Norcross, GA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great service experience
Excellent service with an attentive staff of professionals.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

BW
Brenda W.
Covington, GA
Great Experience!!
Everyone is so helpful and service was excellent!
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Mableton, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service!!
Tremendous service as always from the folks at Jim Ellis!

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Great dealership
I’ve been dealing with Jim ELL Hyundai for about 7 years now. They’ve always been very fair with me, and I feel like I can trust them. This particular time with my servicing on my Sonata I wasn’t too crazy about how things were handled as far as the pricing. I was told last year that my 30,000 mile check up on the car would cost about $350. Well, the price sure did go up! And any rate, overall things went well and I’m pleased with the workmanship and the customer service.

NM
Nancy M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Service and employees
Your service people are great
The credit machine was broken so it took 30 minutes to check out. They also forgot that we get free oil changes. Bruce Vernon is a great service guy. Always helpful and professional.

Lloyd M.
Lithonia, GA

Roswell, GA
Beware of upsells
We have bought three cars from Jim Ellis Hyundai and have had them all serviced here, one for ten years. Normally we receive hassle-free, friendly and efficient service. On this past visit though our 19 year old son took his car for a regular scheduled interim oil change and tire rotation and they tried to hard sell him a number of needless services like fuel additives as well as tried to sell him a specific expensive service that was not scheduled in the service schedule for many more tens of thousands of miles. Perhaps the advisor was trying to take advantage of our son's youth but fortunately he called me before agreeing to anything and we put and end to it. For being such a long time customer I definitely did not appreciate such tactics and hope that was an anomaly.

I apologize about your son's experience.  It is never our practice to make a customer feel pressured as we only recommend what we have determined is necessary.  It is obvious that something went wrong here.  I will speak with Eddie to make sure he is more sensitive on future visits.

Donna S.
7500 Mile Service on Tucson
Eddie King is a very good service representative from setting appointment to Cashier. He is always polite and considerate. He is very thorough in his explanations of maintenance and car findings.

RP
Rebecca P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Quick service
Best service department in Georgia.

Terri S.
Danon Henton goes above expections
Came in with seat belt buckle problem. Danon handled the situation promptly and professionally. In all my dealings with him he has always gone out of his way to be polite and help me with any issues.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

DT
Desiree T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Window tinting
I brought my car in for window tinting. From the outside, it looks amazing. From the inside, the back window looks extremely blurry. Hoping that will self correct, but doubtful.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I apologize about your experience.  The appearance of the tint is often slightly blurry for up to 3 days while it sets and dries.  If this remains a problem after that please call and will we make it right!

Easy and friendly

Cheryl C.
Austell, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer
Jim Ellis Hyundai is the kind of car dealership I would refer to others. From the time I pulled my car into service, checked in with my Advisor to waiting for my car to be completed, everything about the dealership and how the employees related to its customers was pleasant and professional. Although I had purchased my car from another dealer, the Location Manager and Salesperson was so helpful in assisting me with registering my BlueLink and making for certain that it worked properly. I made the right choice to travel a distance to Jim Ellis Hyundai!
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Lawrenceville, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
i was very well taken care of
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.