Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Very Friendly Staff
They always take care of me when I get my car serviced.

James S.
Marietta, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Staff
Getting my appointment was an issue when told I had to wait a month. After complaining about that time period, an appointment opened for there next week. Other that that issue all was great service.

Alpharetta, GA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Jim Ellis Collision Center
Our car was repaired at Jim Ellis Collision Center and we received great customer service and our car was repaired as promised & within the time frame that was promised. Our customer rep Ashley did a great job!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Recent service visit
Every thing was good!

TH
Taylor H.
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Larry Hecht - Service Department Rockstar
Larry Hecht is the only reason I kept going back to Jim Ellis of Hyundai. He actually cares about you and your car. He was kind, respectful and always kept me in the loop. Larry went above and beyond to make sure I was well taken care of and followed through with everything he said he would. He is the DEFINITION of true customer service. Thank you Larry! I appreciate you!
Chris A. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

PS
Patrick S.
Norcross, GA
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Always Attentive Service
It's good to know some people still believe in great customer service, and Jim Ellis Hyundai hires those people. My service technician Matt is always friendly, responsive, and attentive to the needs of my car and me. Keep up the great work!

07/14/2021 Category: Service
What good are your computer records?
When I purchased my car, I paid extra for the tire replacement program, yet, when I took the car in for a tire replacement, two service technicians couldn't find this basic information in your computer records. Why?

It makes me wonder what exactly are important to you in the area of customer service and satisfaction.
QM
QUINCY M. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Hello Mr. Scullin,

Thank you for taking out the time out to talk to Matt today. We will resend the survey to you for a rescore.

CL
Catherine L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Last minute repair.
Last minute repair before I went on vacation. They were able to fit me in before I drove out of town. They did an exceptional job. I have been using them since 2014 on all my services on my car.
Chris A. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thank you so much for choosing Jim Ellis Hyundai as your first choice for service!

Danon H.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Good team, Good Service
Great service and love the team effort
CHRIS S. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Lawson S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Poor Service
Jim Ellis performed an oil change and a belt replacement. They did not re assemble components in the engine compartment correctly. They left a cover off and electrical component and water got on to it and stranded me and the vehicle. When I called about the problem they were certain it was some other issue M until I raised the hood and realized that the work had not been performed correctly. Jim Ellis also only put 5 qt of oil in my car that requires 7 qt. My car has no history of burning oil for any evidence of burning oil but they insist the car must have burned up the missing oil. Now the engine has been damaged and the AC compressor has been burned out and of course they are not accepting responsibility.
CHRIS S. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to come by the dealership today and discuss your vehicles needs in further detail. We hoep the assitance we provided on your vehciles needed repairs will help reduce your concerns with us.

Carlos A.
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Calidad en el servicio
Diagnostico rápido identificando y resolviendo la falla que tenia mi vehículo
CHRIS S. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

TH
Taquan H.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Overall great customer service love this place
CHRIS S. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

06/24/2021 Category: Service
People are treated with respect and dolves their problem
The service technican, Lsrry has always shown concerni with a problem brought to him.He listens to you with you and takes care of your problem.
CHRIS S. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

YC
Yajie C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Staff is helpful
I couldn’t reach out to anyone can help me yesterday, so I called again today and Danon Henton is helping me to solve the problem.

Charged me $289 but did not solve the problem
My car has starting problems, and I brought my car the the dealership and paid $289 to changed a part that the service said which caused the starting problems. And the next day I still couldn’t starting my car. I tried to contact the Hyundai dealership more than 20 times but no one answer my phone and no one responded me on their website, and also I received a message that wrote in Korean, I am not a Korean, how can I supposed to know what that means?
Danon H., GENESIS EXPERIENCE MANAGER from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

Good Afternoon Mrs. Chen,

per our phone coversation minutes ago we look forard to seeing you back so we can keep your vehicle overnight being that this seems to be an intermittent issue that happens more after the vehicle has been sitting for a while or overnight.

Our team is committed to finding out what is going on and resolve this for you.

Danon Henton

Decatur, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Review
Would recommend any day, any time. Exceptional service.
CHRIS S. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for you positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!!

EK
Edward K.
Alpharetta, GA
06/21/2021 Category: Service
I have bought my last two cars from Jim Ellis Hyundai. I took it in recently to the service department and got the car back quicker than I expected.
CHRIS S. from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you for your positive feed back. We look forward to seeing you again!