Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5rating 4.7627115
Overall Rating 2.16949/5Overall Rating 2.16949/5rating 2.16949rating 2.16949rating 2.16949

Service normal
You were nice and service was done quickly

BR
Brandon R.
Good customer service
Always receive good care from both service and parts.

Joseph G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick and thorough service
It was an oil change. No big deal. All went well, engine was delighted to have fresh oil.

Blythewood, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2019 Category: Service
So-so
Service was prompt... service rep was rude
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time come in for service. I know your time is important and to insure we can improve your service visit I would like to reach out to you at your earliest convenience.

Bluffton, SC
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai car service
I was high satisfied with Hyundai as usual. I was a bit disturbed but a gentleman wearing a “Trump 2020, Make America Great Again” Hat. It was extremely uncomfortable and I was very surprised to see that political views were being broadcasted in such a manner. Other than that , the service was great

Thank you for taking the time to visit your Hyundai service department. I am very sorry that someone was wearing something like that. I can asure that this will not be tolerated or happen again. I would like to reach out to you at your earliest convenience in regards to this.

Aaron Shepard
Fixed Operations Director
Peacock Hyundai Columbia
(803)799-1234

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Initially unsteady
My only tip: KEEP your service records!

AC
Amanda C.
Irmo, SC
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Sloppy work
I’ve had issues here a few times in the past. This last experience was not bad, but not great. When I first arrived I stood around for almost 10 minutes before anyone behind the desk acknowledged my existence. There were several staff members in an office chatting. The person who finally did help was very nice, and the wait for the oil change and tire rotation was as expected. My complaint is that ever since leaving this dealership my steering wheel has been shaking, and I also noticed that the wrong service sticker is on my windshield (the recommended mileage is 20,000 less than my actual mileage). The last two times I’ve been here for an oil change they didn’t even put a sticker on my windshield. I also noticed a scuff and a dent on the back of my car that wasn’t there before. The sloppiness is unacceptable for the money and time I waste here. I don’t think I will be back. I will now have to call another tire place to see if they can figure out what they did to the alignment of my car.

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I would like to reach out to you and see what we can do as far as your tire vibration goes and maintenance sticker. Can I reach out to you at your earliest convenience?

08/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and very helpful people.
Quick repair!

LD
Lisa D.
Somers Point, NJ
brake job
In and out in 2 hrs for brakes awesome.

Richard M.
Aiken, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisors; fair prices
The service advisors at Peacock are excellent; they take all the time needed to explain what services will be performed and how long it might take to finish the work. Cost of service is reasonable, and performed well.

GG
Grace G.
Kershaw, SC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
friendly service people.
Very helpful and friendly. Will bring my car back for every service problem.

Irmo, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Decent experience
Nice personnel, comfortable waiting area though a little warm., recommended additional service, as expected, but probably over priced for gdi servicing

BK
Brandy K.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Got the engine replaced in my Sonata because of a recall. They took care of other recalls as well while working on it.

BW
Barbara W.
Gilbert, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Technicians are thorough!
Jackson Robert’s was my point of contact and he was pleasant, courteous and made sure I was updated and gave me an estimate on work to be done. He made sure that I was satisfied on the service work. Great employee!

RP
Ruth P.
Ward, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Poor timing and work.
Poor time mamagement and poor quality. 2n# time back and y'all still don't know how to finish your jobs. Thanks!
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I would like to appologize for length of time it took to service your vehicle. I would like to reach out to you to address some of your concerns and see what we can do to help you going forward.

AR
Andrew R.
Just Perfect!
Excellent service advisor team. Ask for Rachel and Chris. These two are your go to service advisors.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Rev. Brown
The wait time was a bit long even with my appointment but the overall service was great.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
Car service
The staff are friendly and efficient. My only difficulty was in trying to make the appointment. I was put through to the wrong person or department several times. Eventually I left a message, not knowing whether or not it was the service dept.

TL
Taniquia L.
Blythewood, SC
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Chris is always great to work with, Ive moved to the other side of town closer 5 mins away from the dealership on killian but I will still drive to Greystone to see Chris !!!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall Notice
The service clerks were very friendly and helpful in completing our recall work.