Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5rating 4.7586221
Overall Rating 2.18966/5Overall Rating 2.18966/5rating 2.18966rating 2.18966rating 2.18966
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Marie D.
Mount Pleasant, SC
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Still hoping to give a better review...
Waiting to see if the 3rd visit for same/related issue has resolved the problem.

PS
Paige S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis

Dianne R.
Knowledge
Very accommodating and knowledgeable regarding the services.

Great service department
The service department did exactly what I needed to keep my car in top performing shape.

PM
Patricia M.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Excellent go
Treated me with respect an can't find a better place togo

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Consistently 5 Stars
Even after the change to Peacock, this dealership has consistently provided 5 star support. Every time I come for service, I am taken care of, regardless of the advisor I receive.

Irmo, SC
Fast Service
Got in and out in an hour for oil change and car wash. Waiting room is very comfortable and appreciated the complimentary bottled water.

Muralikrishna B.
West Columbia, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change with appointment
Its pleasant place to wait. I

TA
Tracey A.
Good job
They do a good job

Hopkins, SC
Customer service
Great job
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you back in for service and we will continue to strive for excellence when it comes to your service visit!

Roosevelt C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service departments at location always excellent
Have used this service department from the time the location was a Mitsubishi Dealer. The service department has always been excellent.

Shaniqua S.
Irmo, SC
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience! Thank you!
Very good experience overall. The level of courtesy, kindness and conversation was fantastic. My only concern is that the car appeared to be ready well before I was called to check out. I was treated so well that I believe it was strictly related to the number of people waiting and that everyone was giving their best.

PF
Pierre F.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/23/2019 Category: Service
It is a great place. The way I am treated whenever I go there. The people are so nice and very professional.
It is a very well organized company. People are very friendly.

Cynthia B.
Saint Matthews, SC
Scheduled Service & Recall
Rachel was very helpful, friendly, and professional. Mr. Roger ensured I was secure in getting to and from work while vehicle was being serviced. My experience was great.

West Columbia, SC

Wedgefield, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I appreciate the excellent customer service I receive at Peacock Hyundai. I receive a clear explanation of the service needs for my vehicle. My concerns are heard and addressed in a manner that generates trust. I have confidence that my vehicle is kept in good condition and will be safe on the road for myself and my family.

2015 Hyundai Azera
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Battery replacement
See review

Gilbert, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Pricey service
I was taken care of in timely manner. Service rep was kind although I think I paid for some services that were not needed. I will do my homework better next time.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on this manner. Your input will help us grow and allow us to provide better service to customers going forward.

HD
Hanna D.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Impeccable service!
Chris and Aaron treated me with impeccable service and provided me with some of the best care that I’ve received from an automotive dealership. If I ever need anything, I know who to call. Thanks, guys!