Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

HD
Hanna D.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Impeccable service!
Chris and Aaron treated me with impeccable service and provided me with some of the best care that I’ve received from an automotive dealership. If I ever need anything, I know who to call. Thanks, guys!

Jasmine S.
Orangeburg, SC
It was good overall

MZ
Mary Z.
Spartanburg, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very professional
The staff was very professional and fixed my car quickly.

Christopher C.
Ridgeway, SC
Regular Service
As always I received excellent customer service. Chris my service writer is the bomb...

NE
Normlyn E.
GREAT Dealership
The service department is outstanding. I am always treated like family and Chris is fantastic. I trust that I am going to be treated fairly and courteously. Recommend to everyone.

AH
Alfred H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
good service
making you feel important and treating you like a member of the family what make this experience enjoyable

Great service experience
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Quick service turnaround and comfortable wait area too.

Michelle R.
Swansea, SC
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling an appointment
Need more staff
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/16/2019

I would like to thank you for coming in for service. I appologize for the extended wait time. I would like to call you and see what I can do to make sure your next visit with us will be a better experience.

Chandler C.
Lexington, SC
07/15/2019
Car Care
Racheal did a splendid job! She let me talk with the mechanics so I could understand what they were doing and why!

LT
Lawrence T.
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Department
Had just come back from vacation and after unpacking car, the trunk lid would not close. I took to dealership and told Rachel, my service advisor, what happened and was told they would get to it as soon as possible. After approximately an hour, she came and told me that they would have to order parts to fix it and they would give me a loaner car to use. 4 days later, I get a call from her stating the car is fixed. Every time I have taken my car in to be serviced, I get the same level of service. Very happy with dealership and service department.

Lisha S.
07/14/2019
Great experience
My rep Chris was amazing and courteous! He gave me all the information I needed! I love coming here!

DO
Demetril O.
Irmo, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
We take both of our vehicles here and always receive top notch service.

AH
Alfred H.
07/13/2019
The friendly staff the experience mechanic
I really enjoy waiting in the friendly lobby
In 2008 I did not enjoyed but the staff strive to make us feel at home

Dwight D.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
The staff at Peacock Hyundai is always helpful, courteous, and professional. They are not pushy with unnecessary services, but they are thorough in checking out the car. I highly recommend them!

WC
Wanda C.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
steve is an awesome service person
The employees are welcoming and polite and helpful

TW
Thomas W.
Winnsboro, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very professional service.
Everything went very smooth ...... from vehicle check in...... to a very nice waiting area.......... to check out.... all done in timely manner.

David B.
Pawleys Island, SC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great amenities while waiting service could you some work
The extra key/lock ended up being programmed when previous time we brought it they said it wasn’t and tried to charge us numerous times, which should’ve been included because it was given to us as an extra set upon the time of purchase. The airbag light was fixed and was included in the recall. The gas tank lid was not inspected Newark and pleaded. This is an issue because it was stress that we were unable to pump gas a couple of times because it would not of be The extra key/lock ended up being programmed when previous time we brought it they said it wasn’t and tried to charge us numerous times, which should’ve been included because it was given to us as an extra set upon the time of purchase. The airbag light was fixed and was included in the recall. The gas tank lid was not inspected nor come pleaded. This is an issue because it was stress that we were unable to pump gas a couple of times because it would not open.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Anonymous
Oil change was great! I was told that my scheduled change was at 145 but I left it there at 8am. I received a call about 90 min later saying that it was finished.

Michael M.
07/10/2019
Standard inspections
Everything was professionally done.
They were under over load, but pulled off the fluids change in proper fachion.
Thank you for the caring service.
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/11/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service. Your response is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again!

CF
Charles F.
Irmo, SC
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
Employees are polite and appear work to get you on your way as quickly as possible
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for coming in for service. We greatly appreciate your survey and look forward to seeing you again!