Megan P.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Vehicle, Excellent Service
From our initial visit pre-purchase, to our first scheduled service maintenance, all of the employees we encountered along the way at Peacock Hyundai have been nothing short of exceptional. We highly recommend this dealership and service department.

Leesville, SC
04/13/2021 Category: Service
People, dependable employees
Quick service, my vehicles needs taken care of. Polite employees. Clean waiting area.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for coming in to service, I will be reaching out to you soon to discuss your service visit. I look forward to speaking with you.

Aaron Shepard

Columbia, SC
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service/maintenance Service
Excellent customer and maintenance service my car was returned to me in perfect condition the only thing I would change Is the complimentary car wash. While it's very much appreciated. I’ve had my vehicle serviced three times and every time I received my car it smells like they washed it with old mop water.

Shamonique S.
Concord, NC
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
I was having some issues with my car and these guys were able to identify everything that I needed repair and were accommodating with my budget. Service was quick and my car is running like new again. I’m definitely coming back.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service. Very nice, and professional.

Shaniqua S.
Irmo, SC
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience!
I made an appointment online for an oil change. They got me checked right in, on time, without incident. It was midday on a Friday and they were even able to address a secondary concern I had about my air conditioning. The work was completed in great time. Lobby and restroom was clean. And every person that I encountered was extremely courteous and kind, just plain friendly. Will definitely be returning.

Cheryl M.
Rock Hill, SC
02/02/2021
2014 infiniti QX60 hybrid
I had been looking to up grade from my car looking for something bigger since by boys we growing up we needed more room. I came across a 2014 infiniti QX60 had looked at the QX30. I came across a 2014 QX60 aa little bigger and closer to home. A few weeks prior I went to ATL only to be disappointed the car I had applied for to be financed was gone and no one called me to say it hd been sold. Saw the car online inquired got a call from Lee Wiggins and applied for a loan on line Thur them and my bank. They had a better finance rate than my bank and I knew then I was going with them.

DF
Donna F.
Irmo, SC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. Wait was as short.

TG
Thomas G.
Chapin, SC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service department and very knowledgeable.
I would highly suggest this dealership and service department. We bought our Hyundai Palisade in August of 2020 and got a great deal and complimentary service for 3 years as well. The vehicle is everything we were looking for and really feels and looks like a luxury vehicle. The added bonus of great sales associates and service techs makes out purchase that much better. Would highly recommend!!!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always although I think dealerships in general should give discounts on new car purchases if your a loyal customer. Just saying...

Sandra W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Service at Peacock Hyundai
Josh was very polite he has exceptional knowledge in the service department. I will definitely will come back

Columbia, SC
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Job well done
Like I said usually when I get my car serviced they would vacuum and wash my car but not this time I was disappointed
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you shortly and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aaron Shepard

Aiken, SC
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Proud as a Peacock
Everything from purchase to service has been excellent. The salesman, service counsellor, and mechanic have been personable, happy, and helpful. I really like the experience.