Overall Rating 4.7291688/5Overall Rating 4.7291688/5Overall Rating 4.7291688/5Overall Rating 4.7291688/5rating 4.7291688
Overall Rating 2.14583/5Overall Rating 2.14583/5rating 2.14583rating 2.14583rating 2.14583

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people. Good service and good explanation of work performed.

NC
Nikeesha C.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Very Accommodating
Chris in the Service Department is awesome!!!

HM
Henry M.
Gilbert, SC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Survey
Professional and prompt service.
Had vehicle serviced on 12/10/18. Chris was the service representative. He was very professional and knew his job. He is an
excellent representative of Peacock Hyundai.

TR
Tina R.
12/12/2018
I was In and out and 45 minutes. Brian is always nice and easy to deal with.
LOVE this service dept!

12/12/2018 Category: Service

PW
Peggy W.
Irmo, SC
The car service. People
I didn't have an appointment and they made sure that my car was service it took awhile but everything turned ou great.

Florence, SC
Hallmark and the Gaines
The guys are always so nice and helpful! The wait isn’t awful because they let me watch hallmark movies and fixer upper❤️

Great. Thanks

Dominique M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I have had my Hyundai for a year now and have only taken it here for my oil changes and routine maintenance. Always fast and friendly.

Lexington, SC
Good service.
No problems.

Melanie B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
A+
Brian is the best! I didn’t have to wait long for my work to be done at all. Great oil change experience!

Jerry C.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer care and they resolved it cheaper than quoted
My service adviser was great

Deborah H.
Chapin, SC
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The service is great and the employees are very nice.

GB
Georgiana B.
Very happy
Service area did a great job and took me in without an apt.

Richard h.
Little Mountain, SC
12/10/2018
Oil change snafu
Took our Santa Fe in for a routine oil change. Told the service writer to use the synthetic oil I brought. After 2 hours and upon checking the invoice I saw they had charged me for oil. They had to return vehicle to service and drain their oil and replace with mine. No apology and the service writer would not get the service manager after I requested him to do so. I was going to drive a new Tucson that day during the oil appointment but the sales person said there weren’t any available. When I got home another sales person called me and asked why I didn’t drive the Tucson as she had one ready for me. Pitiful organization.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/12/2018

I'm sorry that we we're not able to speak when you where here. I would like to talk with you about your visit. Please feel free to call me at 803-799-1234 ext.11432.

GS
Glenda S.
West Columbia, SC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Experience with Chris
I’d like to commend Chris for him prompt, efficient and professional attention to managing my car!
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your response.

Jeanne H.
Orangeburg, SC
12/10/2018
Wait time
My appointment was at 2. I waited outside the bay doors for 15 minutes for someone to open the door. Very unusual situation. Once inside, the wait was minimum.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/12/2018

I'm very sorry for your inconvience. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the things we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

Richard H.
West Columbia, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
On two separate visits our vehicle was repaired at Peacock in Columbia Sc. They have done good work but have had poor communication not only with their management but with us. We were told our vehicle would be ready in an hour and after 3 hours it still was not completed. We were never notified and actually had to drive up there to take care of the issue.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/10/2018

I'm very sorry for the inconvience. We will continue to work on our processes to make things better. Thank you for your buisness.

CD
Cathern D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/08/2018 Category: Service
THIS STORE IS WITHIN REACH .
THIS MY FAVORITE STORE. IT TAKES LESS THAN 1/2 HOURS TO GET THERE. THE WAIT TIME IS SUPERIOR THAN MOST DEALERSHIPS. THEY EVEN DISCOUNT ON SERVICES RENDERED. THEY ARE VERY POLITE, KIND, PLEASANT TO WORK WITH, AND VERY COURTEOUS. THANK FOR BEING THERE FOR US.

SK
Sandra K.
Lexington, SC
12/08/2018 Category: Service
recall service
great service manager and the new coffee machine
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your response.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Honest service people.
Service person did not try to sell me services and products I did not need at this time.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/08/2018