Overall Rating 4.7234038/5Overall Rating 4.7234038/5Overall Rating 4.7234038/5Overall Rating 4.7234038/5rating 4.7234038
Overall Rating 2.12766/5Overall Rating 2.12766/5rating 2.12766rating 2.12766rating 2.12766

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, courteous
Great service.

Linda S.
Irmo, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there
I love seeing the same faces when I come to have my car serviced, its like having the same family doctor you trust, well it is the same for the care of my Tucson, the same faces know my Tucson, know what has been done in the past, know what needs to be done, and know me and the trust I have in them.

Lexington, SC
Quality service
Always provides good service!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
Good, quick
Fast oil change

Carl C.
Sumter, SC
Customer Service
I used to take my car to another hyundai dealer that is 20 mins closer to my home but based on Peacock's customer service and flexibility they have won my business. The 40 min drive for superior customer service, friendly and competent staff is well worth the trip.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great response. We appreciate your buisness.

Chapin, SC
Wanting to Help
I am having an issue with the paint pealing and Peacock will help me repair the issue with Hyundai

Courtney W.
Chapin, SC
Customer Service is excellent
I love bringing my car here. Customer service and quality of work is great but the prices not so much.

David D.
North Charleston, SC
S L O W
I have had service here before with no complaints. But this time was different. I had an appointment for a routine oil change. Of which I arrived on time. I was told that it would take about 1hr to 1hr 15 minutes. After 2 1/2 hours the car was finished. All the while several people who had come in after me were finished and left. ( Another customer who was already there when I arrived was also having the oil changed and was still there after I left.) I was 30 minutes late picking up my daughter from school at which time the school was frantically calling contacts in my daughters file trying to find out what had happened.
Completely inept service.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to determine the areas we need to work on. Thanks again and thank you for your buisness.

RJ
Roberta J.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Smiling faces, and great product,
excellent
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for your buisness.

TL
Tim L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality service, but too many recommendations
Seemed to be quality Service Manager and interaction and such, but my car has 30000 miles, and had a large number of (COSTLY) recommended services. I do not mean to be accusatory here, or overly suspicious, but nonetheless: first time visit, low miles car...just didn't "gibe", totally...

OG
Omar G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris Thompson is an asset that makes you feel like you are a valued customer
So when i pulled into the service lot with my car not responding to anything electrical (and that's including power steering) needless to say i was nervous. Apparently my 2011 genesis 4.6 depends heavily on that huge hidden battery in my trunk. I pulled in last minute, they were actually packing up for the day. Paul advised me that Chris would take care of me and he definitely did. Chris communicated with me every step of the way and made sure i knew what was going on with my car. He even secured me a loaner car which was needed since me and my wife work conflicting schedules on opposite sides of town. My overall experience was great and i would recommend stopping in to see Chris if your Hyundai needs servicing. Stivers is much closer to my home, but Peacock has won me over thanks to Mr. Thompson.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much. I'll make sure Chris knows.

Swansea, SC
Customer service
The service and convenience
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your response.

FC
Frederica C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Quick service
I was in and out in no time

HB
Helen B.
Fairfax, SC
The location
The service was great. I didn't have to wait a very long time for an oil change.

Stephen M.
Newberry, SC
Great
This can't be blank you need to change this. I don't like to type in these silly boxes. My rating just went from a 5 to a 0. How about that????

Monique H.
Great experience
They are always polite and very professional
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the response.

Pelion, SC
Car wash not good.
If you offer free car washaje sure car is clean or do not bother.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the feedback.

VK
Very professional staff

Windsor, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
I like this dealership. Work was fast. Service advisor (Brian Lumberto), only recommended what was required, which I like. I will be back.

Kevin M.
Lexington, SC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Prepare to Grow Old in the Service Dept.
The customer service in the service area actually got worse than with the previous owner. Little to no communication, and they have no problem letting you petrify in the lounge area while nothing is happening with your vehicle. I wish there was a zero star option.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/16/2018

I'm very sorry for your wait time. These surveys good or bad help us to know our weaknesses. Which help us to improve. Thanks for the feedback.