Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643
Latest Review 38 minutes ago

09/24/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service and the service provided was outstanding!
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appriciate the 5 star rating, and look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

PN
PRAVIN N.
Irmo, SC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2014 Category: Service
more bigger lobby area with kids play and more snack item
Alright everything ok
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/31/2014

We have recently renovated our service department, and added complimentary snacks and drinks.

We appreciate your service, and hope to see you again.

CHRISTOPHER C.
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Nice and professional people
Always nice and professional, and on time????

KE
KENNETH E.
09/19/2014 Category: Service
love my sonata
The car rides so nice, and the ease of all the functions of the car are great. I get good gas mileage with it also. I drive from South Carolina to Cleveland quite often and it is a comfortable ride.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/09/2014

Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating, we appriciate your time and buisness.

AW
ALEXANDRA W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Waiting area
I absolutely love the waiting area, but I feel it could be improved if the TV volume were reduced so it doesn't interfere with reading or working while waiting. And please replace the corn syrup-laden coffee creamer with half&half, or at least add them as a choice. Thanks !!
PS the wall art is gorgeous, the place is very clean, the seating is truly comfy and lay-out well done! I enjoy visiting! Now please fix the coffee:)

YC
YMCA C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
They guys in the service shop were very friendly. I enjoyed the process and each of the staff seemed to enjoy their jobs.

CATHERINE S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
As always, I receive wonderful treatment and fast service from staff at Jim Hudson.

RD
RICHARD D.
West Columbia, SC
09/11/2014 Category: Service
The Staff there at Jim Hyundai Greystone Blvd
The staff at Jim Hudson Greystone Blvd SC is terrific . CHRIS the guy who took me home and picked me up when my vehicle was ready .Is a Very Nice Guy :-)

RT
RONALD T.
Orangeburg, SC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Great cars and great service
I really enjoy my Hyundai Genesis. The buying and service experience at Jim Hudson is outstanding. There service team is friendly, the facility is clean and the service is thorough and right the first time.

GR
GRAUN R.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Family oriented
An incident occurred with my car which led me to use my spare tire. Due to safety measures I was advised out of concern for myself and the grandchildren to get a one day rental. This afforded me to have a safe ride to and fro. I have been part of the Hyundai family since 2007 and always receive outstanding "SERVICE"!

TT
TONY T.
Lexington, SC
2003 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Customer service and cleanliness
Excellent! Highly recommended for car service!
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/25/2014

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

GC
GREGORY C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2014 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN SC.
I have been part of the Hyundai family for nearly a decade. So pleased with the Service Team on Greystone Blvd that I feel as if I am part of the Hyundai family. Honest, Friendly and Hassle Free service. Very accommodating and the cleanest bathrooms in the South. Waiting room is WiFi friendly and plenty of coffee and cold water available. Brian and his Team make every experience not a challenge but a comfort.

IS
IVAN S.
Blythewood, SC
09/04/2014 Category: Service
Prompt and responsive service.
Routine maintenance was carried out quickly. Unknown to me there was a recall issued for this vehicle and the service dept did the necessary work at the same time as the routine maintenance. Work was completed promptly, with explanation of work done. Everyone was very courteous.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/25/2014

Thank you for your response and buisness.

TERRY M.
Prosperity, SC
09/02/2014 Category: Service
love the waiting area
radio and air-conditioner still turned up when I turned on my ignition.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/02/2014

We appriciate your time and your buisness.

CG
CHUCK G.
Lexington, SC
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Service Work
It took over three days to make a minor repair and no vehicle given by dealership for my transportation
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/04/2014

Yes it did take a few days for Hyundai to get us the part. We are sorry for the time it took to repair your vehicle.

BP
Bill P.
08/28/2014 Category: Service
great personnel
Toby kept me informed as the car needed a recall and a nail hole tire repair. I dropped the car off. I was over charged as I had a coupon. I did not realize until gonging over the invoice as my wife picked up the car. A call to Toby and he said drop by and he would credit the card. so problem is resolved.
Scott K. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you for allowing us to correct our mistake. We appreciate your business!

Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for allowing is to correct our mistake. We appriciate your business.

Thanks

LT
LYDIA T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
I took my new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for its 1st oil / filter change I arrived at 8:30AM for an 8:45 AM appointment. Told it would be about an hour & a half, Many people ahead of me . They only opened at 8:00AM so how many could it be? well 15 or so. I guess they triple book their appointments, @ 10:15 am (1 1/2 hours) started looking for my car, gave it another 15-20 mins. Saw my car sitting in the lot behind the intake bay. Asked the service rep. if it was ready . After checking the oil change had never been done!!!!! I blew up. rip them a new one. They them started the oil change. it was done in 30 mins. Changed or not I wonder??They offered to give me a free car wash. I couldn't afford to spend any more hours there.They N/C it but I already had the coupon that I am sure I paid for when i bought the auto. First impression of my first maintance of my NEW Hyundai . IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/28/2014

We apologize for the delay. It is not the normal operation of Jim Hudson Hyundai to have this delay.We are aware of some of our key personnal where out sick this day. We did recieve an unusal heavy work load that morning as well.We hope that we can make your future visits more pleasurable and in a timely manner. Thanks for you business.

Thanks

ST
SHAMEKA T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2014 Category: Service
The people that works for Hyundai. Vet nice
Scott K. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you for chosing Jim Hudson Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs. We appreciate your business!

AL
ALLEN L.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Total service...totally excellent.
Brian, my Service Writer, is the total package. I couldn't ask for better.

JANET T.
Sumter, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2014 Category: Service
Jim Hudson Hyundai Service Department
Great customer service. Shuttle to work and back to pick up is awesome.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/25/2014

Ms. Tucker we appriciate and value you time and buisness.