Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

TH
Thomas H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Don't expect a call back
Recall update did as expected. Just trouble getting anyone to call back after leaving messages to get an appointment. Online appointment service would not let me make an appointment because it was a recall on my Santa Fe. I love my Santa Fe

2019 Hyundai Accent
08/01/2019 Category: Service
1 person working, 4 others sitting around
I took my Hyundai in for a simple oil change and did not have to deal with the parts department or anything. I realize there are a handful of people that work in the service department who don’t technically work as service managers but the day I took my car in there was only 1 service manager taking care of newly arriving customers and getting customers who had their cars serviced checked out and on their way.

He was doing all this work while there was a group of 4 gentlemen literally sitting in the adjacent office eating lunch and joking around. I know my car had received its service but I had to wait an additional 30-40 mins to check out because there was only 1 person helping customers.

I wonder if any of them had offered to help the 1 service manager that was working for 8 different customers, then customers would have gotten in and out of there quicker. It just seemed like a colossal waste of resources and an unfair workload on the service manager

HD

Marie D.
Mount Pleasant, SC
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Still hoping to give a better review...
Waiting to see if the 3rd visit for same/related issue has resolved the problem.

PS
Paige S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis

Dianne R.
Knowledge
Very accommodating and knowledgeable regarding the services.

Great service department
The service department did exactly what I needed to keep my car in top performing shape.

PM
Patricia M.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Excellent go
Treated me with respect an can't find a better place togo

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Consistently 5 Stars
Even after the change to Peacock, this dealership has consistently provided 5 star support. Every time I come for service, I am taken care of, regardless of the advisor I receive.

Irmo, SC
Fast Service
Got in and out in an hour for oil change and car wash. Waiting room is very comfortable and appreciated the complimentary bottled water.

Muralikrishna B.
West Columbia, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change with appointment
Its pleasant place to wait. I

TA
Tracey A.
Good job
They do a good job

Hopkins, SC
Customer service
Great job
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you back in for service and we will continue to strive for excellence when it comes to your service visit!

Roosevelt C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service departments at location always excellent
Have used this service department from the time the location was a Mitsubishi Dealer. The service department has always been excellent.

Shaniqua S.
Irmo, SC
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience! Thank you!
Very good experience overall. The level of courtesy, kindness and conversation was fantastic. My only concern is that the car appeared to be ready well before I was called to check out. I was treated so well that I believe it was strictly related to the number of people waiting and that everyone was giving their best.

PF
Pierre F.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/23/2019 Category: Service
It is a great place. The way I am treated whenever I go there. The people are so nice and very professional.
It is a very well organized company. People are very friendly.

Cynthia B.
Saint Matthews, SC
Scheduled Service & Recall
Rachel was very helpful, friendly, and professional. Mr. Roger ensured I was secure in getting to and from work while vehicle was being serviced. My experience was great.

West Columbia, SC

Wedgefield, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I appreciate the excellent customer service I receive at Peacock Hyundai. I receive a clear explanation of the service needs for my vehicle. My concerns are heard and addressed in a manner that generates trust. I have confidence that my vehicle is kept in good condition and will be safe on the road for myself and my family.

2015 Hyundai Azera