Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

AH
Alfred H.
07/13/2019
The friendly staff the experience mechanic
I really enjoy waiting in the friendly lobby
In 2008 I did not enjoyed but the staff strive to make us feel at home

Dwight D.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
The staff at Peacock Hyundai is always helpful, courteous, and professional. They are not pushy with unnecessary services, but they are thorough in checking out the car. I highly recommend them!

WC
Wanda C.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
steve is an awesome service person
The employees are welcoming and polite and helpful

TW
Thomas W.
Winnsboro, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very professional service.
Everything went very smooth ...... from vehicle check in...... to a very nice waiting area.......... to check out.... all done in timely manner.

David B.
Pawleys Island, SC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great amenities while waiting service could you some work
The extra key/lock ended up being programmed when previous time we brought it they said it wasn’t and tried to charge us numerous times, which should’ve been included because it was given to us as an extra set upon the time of purchase. The airbag light was fixed and was included in the recall. The gas tank lid was not inspected Newark and pleaded. This is an issue because it was stress that we were unable to pump gas a couple of times because it would not of be The extra key/lock ended up being programmed when previous time we brought it they said it wasn’t and tried to charge us numerous times, which should’ve been included because it was given to us as an extra set upon the time of purchase. The airbag light was fixed and was included in the recall. The gas tank lid was not inspected nor come pleaded. This is an issue because it was stress that we were unable to pump gas a couple of times because it would not open.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Anonymous
Oil change was great! I was told that my scheduled change was at 145 but I left it there at 8am. I received a call about 90 min later saying that it was finished.

Michael M.
07/10/2019
Standard inspections
Everything was professionally done.
They were under over load, but pulled off the fluids change in proper fachion.
Thank you for the caring service.
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/11/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service. Your response is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again!

CF
Charles F.
Irmo, SC
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
Employees are polite and appear work to get you on your way as quickly as possible
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for coming in for service. We greatly appreciate your survey and look forward to seeing you again!

James M.
Irmo, SC
07/10/2019
Great service and understood the problem!
Rachel was my service advisor and I can only say great things about her and the service I received. I purchased a 2019 Santa Fe at the end of May. Let than a month from purchase, I hit a terrible spot in the roadway created by the South Carolina Department of Transportation in their futile attempt at road repair. It was a hard hit and I was afraid that the DOT had ruined my brand new car. Rachel took detailed notes of the incident and the symptoms my vehicle was now experiencing. They did a thorough inspection of the suspension components and checked the alignment. The alignment was way off and this was fixed. Rachel was very prompt in letting me know the results and when it was ready to pick up. Roger was the courtesy shuttle driver and he was very personable. So far, I'm very impressed with the service department. They fixed the problem correctly and now the Santa Fe drives like it's supposed to once again. I can breathe a sigh of relief.
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/11/2019

Your review means a lot to both our staff and Rachel. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we look forward to seeing you again!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Another great service
As always very professional and courteous.
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/11/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service. It is our goal to provide this type of service to all. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DK

Francis C.
Batesburg, SC
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/08/2019 Category: Service
The person help us forget his name
This is a friendly place.

KH
Keavonna H.
Sumter, SC
07/08/2019
Customer Service
George showed very well and honest customer service throughout the whole process. I would recommend others to come here.

GH
Garriona H.
Sumter, SC
07/08/2019
George Dia
When you go to this dealership talk to this man because he will give you straight forward information.

Jane D.
Chapin, SC
07/08/2019 Category: Service
The service person I talked to with very pleasant. The service was completed in a timely manner and they washed my car. Thank you very much.

07/06/2019 Category: Service
IT is convent from my place of employment
My Service member Chris was very helpful with replacement of a new starter and the complete service of my vehicle.

Dorothy R.
Ridgeway, SC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2019 Category: Service
service
Oil Change

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department is great.

07/05/2019 Category: Service