Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

KF

No comment

GB
Garry B.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
what makes this dealership great
Peacock Honda provided with great facilities, a great customer service person in Chriss who communicated well with me and kept me abreast in what was going on with my automobile. While I understood evereything thec prices were just a little steep for the average person.

RJ
Robert J.
Cayce, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Chris
Chris is very friendly and professional

GP
Glenn P.
Great Service Department
Great service, no BS.

07/02/2019 Category: Service
As usual, the service person was very friendly and professional. Even though they had many cars come in that day, all of the items were finished in less than three hours.

Charleston, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate this dealer and the service they provide.

LJ
Linda J.
Service Dept
Chris Thompson does a wonderful job..of communicating..& if not always listens!
Thanks Chris for being there & handling my vehicles needs!

Linda J

Irmo, SC
Friendly customer service
People were nice and easy to talk to

BW
Barbara W.
Prosperity, SC
Very Prompt
They were very friendly and quick

LW
L W.
07/01/2019
Prompt service
Prompt service

Donna H.
prompt service
Got a recall notice for my Sonata. Called for service and got a quick appointment with Rachel.
When I arrived on time for my scheduled appointment Rachel wrote the paper work up right away.
It took an hour as stated on my notice and my car was washed and ready to go.👍
Nice job! Thanks

Irmo, SC
06/29/2019 Category: Service
great team!
Chris is always kind, jolly and helpful.

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Routine service

Theresa M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2019 Category: Service
The employees
I always come to Peacock Hyundai for repairs on my car, they take care of their customers and their cars

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Professional Staff

GM
Greggory M.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tires rotation
Timeline was a better improvement.

Richard M.
Aiken, SC
06/27/2019
Pleasant, friendly, helpful and timely
The service advisors were pleasant, friendly and professional. A shoutout in particular to Ted for his help resolving a prior matter. Service was performed quickly and completely, the car was returned clean and ready to go.

Marie D.
Mount Pleasant, SC
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Going back for 3rd service for same issue...
I purchased my Huyndai from the Jim Hudson Hyundai dealership because Jim Hudson was a personal friend of a mutual acquaintance. The purchase experience was exceptional, and I anticipated the same standards when the dealership was sold to the Peacock Group because Warner Peacock, too, was a friend of that same mutual acquaintance. I'm sorry to say that I've been disappointed, and that I would be hesitant to recommend purchasing a Hyundai unless the buyer has access to a dealership with a great service record.

UE
Ursula E.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/25/2019 Category: Service
This is Sandy Redfern I took my mom in because her car is from there.
It is way to hard to get someone on the phone to make an appointment. You have an employee on your phone systems that doesn't even work there anymore. We waited for someone to responed to us as we stood at the counter. I understand that our gentalmen that took the car in was busy, however there were plenty of staff standing around that didn't even acknowledge us.I would like to say Ted was very helpful.