Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643
Latest Review 10 minutes ago

GM
Greggory M.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tires rotation
Timeline was a better improvement.

Richard M.
Aiken, SC
06/27/2019
Pleasant, friendly, helpful and timely
The service advisors were pleasant, friendly and professional. A shoutout in particular to Ted for his help resolving a prior matter. Service was performed quickly and completely, the car was returned clean and ready to go.

Marie D.
Mount Pleasant, SC
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Going back for 3rd service for same issue...
I purchased my Huyndai from the Jim Hudson Hyundai dealership because Jim Hudson was a personal friend of a mutual acquaintance. The purchase experience was exceptional, and I anticipated the same standards when the dealership was sold to the Peacock Group because Warner Peacock, too, was a friend of that same mutual acquaintance. I'm sorry to say that I've been disappointed, and that I would be hesitant to recommend purchasing a Hyundai unless the buyer has access to a dealership with a great service record.

UE
Ursula E.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/25/2019 Category: Service
This is Sandy Redfern I took my mom in because her car is from there.
It is way to hard to get someone on the phone to make an appointment. You have an employee on your phone systems that doesn't even work there anymore. We waited for someone to responed to us as we stood at the counter. I understand that our gentalmen that took the car in was busy, however there were plenty of staff standing around that didn't even acknowledge us.I would like to say Ted was very helpful.

Andrew B.
West Columbia, SC
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Consistancy
Car over 150k, reliable service, assistance, explanations, providing assurance that my Hyundai is always in best shape possible.

Thanks
It was great, and the issue was resolved by Aaron

AN
Angela N.
Great servuce
Great service and everyone was so friendly

UV
Ulandy V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Job done right
My truck was returned after repairs were made but I was given a loaner car until new problem was diagnosed and fixed. Again Ted was very helpful!

Aiken, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Prompt welcome; good service
Welcomed immediately; service representative identified what must be done, service performed promptly, service representative arranged follow up appointment for minor body damage that occurred when car was sold.

Donald C.
Chapin, SC
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Quick. Efficiency. Nice place w/WiFi to wait
Good

RE
Ronald E.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Things was ok
??

GK
Gary K.
West Columbia, SC
Customer service
Agent provided a $10 coupon for my oil change without askiing for discount.

SK
Stanley K.
Rating our service
We always have a 5 star ⭐️ service when we come. Thank you

Martin C.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Goood Service
Chris Thompson was very helpful and friendly. It was a long wait for the service because they were so busy but the vehicles issues were resolved!

SQ
Sabrina Q.
Sabrina Quattlebaum
The people are very friendly

Richard B.
Professional and courteous
Customer service people are excellent.

Donna P.
Elgin, SC
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Chris is helpful and up front about what is needed and done with my Tucson.
Chris (I believe his last name is )Thompson someone I can trust to give me correct information about my service. I'm very particular about my vehicle because it has to last at least 14 years since it was my retirement car. I have 7 years yet to go and with Chris's help it will make it.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Ability to set up an appointment using the phone
Service was very good, however, trying to get through on the phone to set up an appointment was extremely frustrating! I tried calling for over 2 weeks and never got a person to answer the phone; only a voice mail, and when I left several messages, no one ever returned my call. This is unacceptable. I finally got an email message telling me to set up my appointment on line, which I did, but I would rather have had a person to talk to. I do not like using an email message to do my business, and I would wager a guess that a lot of other people feel the same way! We were one day away from going somewhere else.

Christopher B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great service.
Service was great and timely and i was communicated with the entire time.

James W.
Blythewood, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Dealership
Always great service at Peacock; the service technicians are professional and the overall staff exhibits excellence