Joshua S.
Lexington, SC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Discounts
I always recieve great service when I come and always courteous. One thing I would suggest is sending out more discounts for oil changes and rotation since that is what is done more often than any other service. If I have been bringing my car to the dealer since I bought it from there I sure would like to see more coupons for that particular service. It says you appreciate us for coming back time and time again to your dealership. After all appreciation is what makes a customer or employee feel welcomed and wanted. Thanks

James L.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
It is ALWAYS THE PEOPLE!
I met Rachel Crawford as I arrived. She defines friendly, courteous and helpful. She goes out of her way to make your day! If all of Hyundai was as good as Rachel Crawford, you would have an unbeatable service. She is the GOLD STANDARD for extraordinary customer service. She should be teaching others at Peacock. Thanks for an awesome experience.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Effecient
Staff was friendly and knowledgable in my service needs in a timely fashion..

Rachel S.
Swansea, SC
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Great team
The people who work the counter are great. Chris and Rachel have always taken great care of me. My only issue is that it takes so long to do an oil change.

PS
Patti S.
Cayce, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The Customer Service
The customer service is excellent. And Chris is always honest with me.

Service Dept is very good
Service Dept is very good. Chris (service advisor) is excellent. He's a natural, adds value to my ownership experience, and promotes loyalty to both the brand and the dealership. I hope he's very well compensated. If not, he deserves a raise.

GB
Georgiana B.
Always a positive experience
As always my car was well serviced in a reasonable time.

Donna P.
Elgin, SC
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Chris is helpful and up front about what is needed and done with my Tucson.
Chris Thompson is detailed orientated which is what I prefer in a service manager. He is helpful and honest.

VB
Vicki B.
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly people.
Chris handled my car for the last two services I have had. He is knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He and his team make sure that my car stays in good working order. I would recommend Chris and Peacock Hyundai.

Hopkins, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Wait time is too Long!
Hyundai is one of the worst brand of cars that I've owned!

Lexington, SC

Cindy B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
The service was fine, Thanks
It was great, I'm glad to see more women behind the counter. Thanks

LP

Irmo, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied.
Took a while. My car was pulled around, parked, and sat there for a good 30 minutes before I was told it was ready.

LF