Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5rating 4.7586221
Overall Rating 2.18966/5Overall Rating 2.18966/5rating 2.18966rating 2.18966rating 2.18966

Daryl B.
Newberry, SC
07/09/2017
Do not purchase a car from Jim hudson
My driver seat is ruined and my car smells like smoke. I plan to hire a lawyer.
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for your feedback. These reviews good or bad give us a better idea of what we need to improve on.  I would like the opportunity to speak with you more about your last Service Visit, and hopefully restore your faith in Jim Hudson Hyundai. Please take a moment and contact me.

Morgan Miller

Joseph T.
Gilbert, SC
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Poor service
I'm not surprised, most people I deal with these days in any business format aren't honest or willing to do there best at work. Almost didn't bother to send a review. Does it really matter. Thanks have a great day!
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/16/2017

I do not like reading surveys like this. Please contact me directly at your convenience so we can discuss your last service appointment.

Jenna S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Was a ridiculous amount of time wasted for something so simple.
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/07/2017

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss your last service appointment. I don't like reading your response and would like to see what we can do to restore your faith in Jim Hudson Hyundai.

SR
Sophia R.
Pinewood, SC
06/01/2017 Category: Service
paid for NO serbice
I was told that my cooling system was in god shake and had no cracks or leaks. I paid for my system to be recharged and filed with freon. My car was fine for about 4 hours. It was taken back and I was then told that there was a Crack in the compressor. If the system was properly and thoroughly checked the first time, why was this not detected?
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for your response.

CL
C L.
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Terrible customer service from management.
Refused to honor an extended warranty on the power steering unit because I was a few hundred miles over the limit...the day I received the notice.
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/23/2017

I would really like to discuss your last service appointment. Please contact me directly at your convenience.
Thank you.

WK
Wolfgang K.
Wagener, SC
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Get a new shop Forman and check the work before you give the car back.
Poor quality control in the repair shop .
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/14/2017

I don't like hearing what I've read. Please let us pick you car up and provide it with the proper detailing. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss the other issues pertaining to your service visit.

Devorah G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Take advantage
Take advantage of women assuming. She don't know nothing about her car and trying to make you spend more money.
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/25/2017

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your last service appointment. I don't like to hear that one of our customers had the experience you did. Thank you.

Janet H.
2008 Hyundai Accent
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Never again
Poor service the last 2 times......small simple issues were not corrected
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/14/2017

I would like to discuss your service visits when you have an opportunity. Please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience.

TP
Tom P.
West Columbia, SC
03/07/2017 Category: Service
accelerator response
fantastic personelle, so far so good

03/07/2017 Category: Service
PAUL VAUGHN DID A SUPER JOB
MY ISSUE SHOULD BE TURNED OVER TO THE ENGINEERS, NOT THE DEALER, THIS IS A HYUNDAI PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP BEFORE WE ARE INJURED OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/07/2017

Please contact me when you get the opportunity.

ES
Eric S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Great

02/28/2017 Category: Service
NICHOLAS C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/28/2017

I have removed the email from the file. I apologize

Chapin, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2017 Category: Service
Don't believe the high service ratings
Service personnel do not follow-up nor provide timely service. They resort to bribes to try and convince customers to give good reviews.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/24/2017

Again I'm very sorry for your inconvience and expierence. Please let me know if there is anything i can do in the further.

DJ
Derrick J.
01/01/2017 Category: Service
Number one service in Columbia.
They are very concern about meeting the customer needs and the mechanical performance of your car.
NICHOLAS C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/02/2017

Derrick,

Thank you so much for kind words on our survey. It appears that we have met your service expectations.

Our survey is a 1-5 rating, 5 being our top score. Can I send you another survey, to rescore Jim Hudson Hyundai?

West Columbia, SC
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Horrible
This place is a joke!
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/08/2016

Thank you for your feedback.

NH
Nikole H.
Gilbert, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2016 Category: Service
Maybe third time will be the charm????
Despite all their claims to the contrary, the service team at Jim Hudson does not care about resolving the issues with my car in a timely manner. I've taken my car in twice and only 2 of the 3 issues have been corrected. They have no respect for my time.
NICHOLAS C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/06/2016

Mrs. Haltiwanger,

I apologize for the issues you are having. I will be contacting you mid-morning,in regards to last service visit.

Michelle M.
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Treatment of customer
Bad customer services and business practices
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/02/2016

David G.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Good Follow-up
Although the process took longer than my wife expected, the service advisor, Doug Langella, did a good job handling our issue and providing great customer service. Nicholas C. was very responsive to my concerns in his follow-up. My underlying concern is with repeated failures of electronics on a relatively new vehicle in which the warranty is about to expire. I would like to suggest that if a vehicle has to be brought in for warranty work, an option for a loaner be given up front when you make the appointment versus having to bring your car in, then either wait for it or use the shuttle service.

10/25/2016 Category: Service
Second 2014 Veloster electronic issue is a concern
The back up camera had to be replaced a year ago which also prevented the air conditioning from working. Now the radio is bad which also affects camera and central dash functions just before the 36K mile warranty expires. Not feeling very confident that I will not have subsequent failures once the warranty expires. On top of that I get a bill from Sirius that I owe them money because the radio was changed out (with no disclosure by anyone in Service).
NICHOLAS C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/26/2016

I apologize for the fee from Sirius. I was unaware of this fee to our customers. I will be sending you a refund check for $20.00, to cover the fee.

Nick

Thank you for your feedback.

803-799-1234 etc. 1316

Debra W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Not
Told me that some things had to be done that in fact did not !!!
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/10/2016

SG
Shequra G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Unsatified and Violated
My experience this time around was awful!
Heather H., Customer Relations Manager from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/08/2016

SL
Stacey L.
07/22/2016 Category: Service
terrible unfriendly service.. bad attitude and trying to over charge me
My coworkers have had TERRIBLE experiences at this location in service also.. so it's obviously not a one time ordeal.. it happens over and over..
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2016