Rachel B.
Toyota Venza
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said this business is trustworthy. The technicians are very thorough and helpful. They worked hard to get her the best deal possible.

Ron G.
Sparta, MO
12/02/2019
Tune up
I have always had good service at JK's. The techs are friendly and knowledgeable. I would never have been able to change the spark plugs in our 4.5L Mustang GT.

Mike C.
11/26/2019
Awesome servic3
Great service, honest, they always go the extra mile.

JJ
John J.
Strafford, MO
11/20/2019
Good Service
Been doing business with them for several years and had no complaints.

RP
Robert P.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he had an inspection done and it was good.

Juanita T.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Juanita said the staff was very courteous.

Mark B.
Acura TL
11/05/2019
Great service, prompt, and clean facility. Highly recommended!!

Robert W.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he likes these mechanics at this business a lot than other mechanics in the area. They treat him really good.

Jeff K.
Kia Soul
11/02/2019
A little pricey, but a job well done!
Life with a Kia is cheap upfront costs and expensive repairs. The remanufactured starter itself was over $200 (my cost as a walk-in) with tax, and replacing requires a lot of labor to get stuff out of the way, then reconnected. Yes, I could have done it for half the price. Yes, I would have cursed, and I probably would have screwed up something else in the process. My next "cheap" car will be a well-maintained Honda that is just broken in with 100,000 miles on it.

Lexus GX 470
11/01/2019
JK's Auto
Service was professional, rates wear reasonable and facilities were clean. Highly recommend JK' s Auto.

Allen B.
Chadwick, MO
10/31/2019
Clean, dependable
Once again, another vehicle of ours ready for winter. There is not any other place we would take our vehicles, for any type of repair, they can get the project done, in a timely fashion, and at very reasonable prices. The staff is very courteous and know their job. The business is kept very clean. We have referred several of our friends to JK's and they were very pleased with the work done.
Thank you once again John, Zack & staff. Another job well done!!

CG
Charles G.
Chestnutridge, MO
10/31/2019
thanks for working me in so I could get other things done, Charlie
good fast service

10/18/2019
1955 Carburetor Work
Great service and staff

SE
Sammie E.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Sammie said the business was fast efficient and detailed.

TK
Ty K.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Ty said he had a vehicle in at this business, the staff charged him $400 and they weren't able to diagnosis the problem. He stated that a week later, the vehicle broke down again, and it cost him another $600. He added the staff is very friendly and that his overall satisfaction with them is higher than this visit reflected. He still would recommend them for service.

Ray B.
Branson, MO
10/10/2019
Ray Butts
I always bring my Jeep to JK. They are reliable and very professional and get me finished as soon as they can and at a very fair price

JE
John E.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/07/2019
Nice People
I had a water leak on my suburban they fixed it in about 3 days.

They had to add oil because it leaks oil too. I’m not sure how but they overfilled the oil by almost a quart. What set my mind wondering was when the guy said that they had to add 2 quarts. I’ve never had to add that much so I was worried.

When I got the car home I thought I should check the oil and I was correct. It took a bit because I didn’t want to loose all of the oil but I got it back to normal.

I really want this place to be my “Home Garage “ because it is so difficult to find people that you can trust. I hope this was an honest mistake but I’ll check more closely next time before I leave.

BP
Bob P.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff did what was needed.

Tim M.
Nissan Titan
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the business got his vehicle serviced quickly.

Carol H.
10/03/2019
Wednesday oil
Always friendly and courteous. It took less than 30 minutes for my oil change. I trust Zach and his staff to be fair and honest. That’s very important for a woman. I’m pretty mechanical but don’t know everything about a vehicle so I trust JK’s to be fair. I had what I thought was an alternator going bad last year. I took it to one of those places you buy auto parts from and had them check it. Oh yes he said your alternator is bad. I took it to JK’s just to be safe and was told it’s only your battery which they replaced. They saved me from a good sized repair bill. Thanks guys....you’re awesome.