PL
PAUL L.
Bayville, NY
07/21/2019
Experts who really care
These guys treat my car like it was their car!
They never push unnecessary work on you.
Their prices are fair and reasonable.
My family and friends all thank me for sharing this great shop with them, and they all use it and get the same old fashioned honest service

LA
LES and CLAIRE A.
Dodge Sprinter
07/18/2019
Fixing the Sprinter
It was Tuesday morning and My Sprinter Leisure Van was unable to go more than 40 mph. We needed it for this weekend at Hither HillsCampground.I called JoDan on the phone and we took it in,for him to figure out what the problem was. They figured it out and we were able to pick it up on Thursday for our camping trip starting on Friday. He saved our camping trip to Montauk.

RF
RUSSELL F.
Lincoln Town Car
07/12/2019
Great service Friendly !!
Always happy to take all my cars there for service!

DIANA C.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
Buick Enclave
07/11/2019
Always greatly satisfied with the service at Jo-Dan Automotive!
He always fixes my car promptly and efficiently never have to worry about being taken advantage of. They are excellent technician. Will never bring my car anywhere else..

John C.
GMC Envoy
06/28/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees were nice. They were knowledgeable. They provided neat service.

ES
Evelyn S.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Evelyn said the service was very good.

DONNA B.
East Northport, NY
06/22/2019
Dan worked o. My 1999 dodge 2500 pick up
Dan did a great job on my truck to make sure it was safe and in good running condition.

BF
Bunny F.
Greenlawn, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Bunny said that she trusts the business.

BF
Bunny F.
Greenlawn, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Bunny said that she trusts the business.

GO
Gary O.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Gary said Danny provided great service.

LOUISE M.
05/21/2019
Joe-Dan is my car's emergency room
No matter what's up with my car, Dan manages to diagnose, call me with an update, order the parts, and fix it all.......as he did once again today. Thank you once again.

JOE M.
Centerport, NY
05/21/2019
X3 quick repair
AM Drop off, train to city, and return - pick up .
Repair complete , car ready and another nice experience with JoDan

RP

Centerport, NY
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2019
Regular Maintenance
Convenient, professional, and just good service.
Glad to comment on our recent visit!

DIANA C.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
Buick Enclave
04/23/2019
Honest and dependable
At Jo-Dan Automotive, My friends, family and I have been going there for many years. I can always be at ease to know that they will always fix my car without having to worry about getting ripped off. They are fast, honest and dependable. That's why they have been in business for so long, 40 years! I wouldn't trust or go anywhere else!