BF
Bunny F.
Greenlawn, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Bunny said that she trusts the business.

GO
Gary O.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Gary said Danny provided great service.

LOUISE M.
05/21/2019
Joe-Dan is my car's emergency room
No matter what's up with my car, Dan manages to diagnose, call me with an update, order the parts, and fix it all.......as he did once again today. Thank you once again.

05/21/2019
X3 quick repair
AM Drop off, train to city, and return - pick up .
Repair complete , car ready and another nice experience with JoDan

RP
Excellent workmenship

Nissan Rogue
05/01/2019
Regular Maintenance
Convenient, professional, and just good service.
Glad to comment on our recent visit!

DIANA C.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
Buick Enclave
04/23/2019
Honest and dependable
At Jo-Dan Automotive, My friends, family and I have been going there for many years. I can always be at ease to know that they will always fix my car without having to worry about getting ripped off. They are fast, honest and dependable. That's why they have been in business for so long, 40 years! I wouldn't trust or go anywhere else!

LA
LES and CLAIRE A.
Dodge Sprinter
04/16/2019
Sprinter Inspection
I brought in a 2005 Sprinter for a muffler and inspection. Dan found the best price he could for the Mercedes Muffler and took the time to make sure the muffler was installed properly. He also took the time to check any issues that might occur on my trip to Oklahoma I told him about. I trust and recommend him to anyone who needs a car mechanic.

BMW 330i xDrive
04/09/2019
Personal service, good value, honesty.

NB
NANCY B.
03/20/2019
Maintenance
Thanks Danny,
I feel confident that you’re looking out for my safety when you inspect or do other work on my car

LOUISE M.
03/16/2019
Always ready to help
Had a small but annoying noise problem and just stopped by. Always more than accommodating.

John C.
GMC Envoy
03/14/2019 Category: Service
John said many years he has been a return customer. The people at the business have always treated him well. They do excellent work and keep the vehicle clean.

LA
LES and CLAIRE A.
03/08/2019
Honesty, not at all likes the Hyundai dealer who took me for a sucker.
My friend recommend JoDan to me, and what I’ve seen so far he is an honest man who loves and is proud of his work.

PC
PAUL C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/14/2019
Wonderful as always
Danny at Jo-Dan is just a wonderful guy to work with. We had been bouncing around mechanics for years before a friend referred us to Danny. Wasn't sure initially but it's been a pleasure ever since working with any time we need anything. He fixes it and fixes right. We've never had to bring anything back that he's worked on and his prices beats everyone else we've tried. Unlike most other auto shops, we've never felt like we were overcharged nor anything done unnecessarily. A pleasure sir.

BO
BRIAN and LISA O.
02/13/2019
Great as always
Honest, prompt work as always. Our go to mechanic with a great location by the train.

01/17/2019
Joe M
Good ,honest service.

12/27/2018
Quality Friendly Service
Long time customer. Can’t say enough good things about this business.

Northport, NY
Kia Sorento
12/14/2018
Reliable, Honest, Expert Service
I’ve been a customer for 30 years. I’ve recommended them to numerous friends and co workers. Dan and Mario do great work and provide great personal service. They know your car so not like you’re wondering whose doing the work, whether they don’t give a sxxt etc.

Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018
Personal Service
Have been using Jo-Dan for 25 plus years.
Always personal and accommodating to schedule a service or a last minute fix.
Good, honest, and trustworthy describes this shop.
They now handle all of our kids cars.

GF
Greg and Eric F.
Ford Cutaway
11/06/2018
Great dependable service!!
Always a good job and reasonable pricing. Once a repair failed. The new part was defective but Dan replaced it at no cost to me.
5 stars!!