YY
YUN-SHAN Y.
10/23/2020
An excellent auto repair shop
Great overall experience. Owner Dan is very friendly and honest, shop is kept very clean and organized. I trust Jo-Dan with my cars.

PO
Patricia O.
Greenlawn, NY
Mercury Tracer
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she recommends them for service.

EV
Edward V.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Edward said what he likes about them when they fix something it stays fixed. A lot of competitors say they'll fix it and it'll need to be fixed again in 6 weeks. He thinks they should give their head mechanic a big raise.

Jon B.
Nissan Sentra
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Jon said he's happy with what he did.

DIANA C.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
Buick Enclave
09/30/2020
Car repair
Thank you again Jo-Dan Automotive..always an amazing job!! I can always count on you to fix my car right...

TG
TONY G.
09/16/2020
Very Thorough
I am new to the area and have been looking for a mechanic shop I can trust. I was referred to JoDan by a neighbor. I left my car at JoDan to get a second opinion. When I returned, Dan spent a lot of time going over what his analysis was. I appreciated his thoroughness and friendliness. The employees are really nice too.

EV
Edward V.
Buick LeSabre
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Edward said these guys don't guess, they're excellent mechanics. They will tell what he needs and explain what's wrong with the vehicle. They're not inexpensive, they are reliable.

John C.
GMC Envoy
08/28/2020 Category: Service
John said they always do what he ask.

BF
Bunny F.
Greenlawn, NY
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Bunne said she has dealt with them a long time and she trusts they do good work and are reasonable, friendly and trustworthy.

PC
PAUL & ELY C.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/29/2020
Great as always
Danny and his crew have been our trusted auto repair and service shop for years. We don't even think twice if we have any issue with our cars to call Danny. Thanks!

GG
GRACE G.
07/08/2020
As always excellent service.

RF
RUSSELL F.
06/29/2020
The service is great honest work
Always a pleasure to bring in my fleet of cars for work!

Glen Cove, NY
GMC Yukon
06/19/2020
It’s real close to my work
Mechanic Dan has working for him he’s the best I’ve ever had the privilege to let work on my car

LINDA S.
Lexus RX
06/19/2020
Great Shop
I am always impressed with the helpfulness and courtesy of Jo-Dan auto shop. They are honest and helpful and always give good advice. They help with rides to and from their shop if needed. Women often feel intimidated at auto shops but not here. They go out of their way to make us feel at ease and always clearly explain any problem or repair. Great shop! Thank you!

PL
PAUL L.
Bayville, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
06/18/2020
The very best!
Danny and Mario are wonderful, knowledgeable and honest as the day is long!
They are the best automotive maintenance experts I have ever met!
I am a car lover for 40 years and wish I had known them 34 years ago.