Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Fulton, MO
08/21/2019 Category: Service
You asked for an opinion, I gave you an honest one.
3 Stars on facility. 5 stars on friendliness
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I will pass the suggestions on to management.  On the cabin filter, the techs do get paid by the job, not by the hour.  We do price shop competitors, and our prices are typically lower and you get a genuine Hyundai filter.

VA
Vicky A.
Fulton, MO
08/20/2019 Category: Service
You are professional, knowledgeable and offer excellent service & friendly atmosphere. Service provided on time and completed on time.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the perfect score.

BW
Bill W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
aa
Excellent as always

Jefferson City, MO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Rating
I appreciate the ample amount of information given while my car was being serviced.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the feedback.

KC
Kamille C.
Hallsville, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Staff, Timely Service
Andrew is always very helpful. I walked in for a drop off appointment last week and my vehicle was ready within two hours. Vehicle was cleaned up well, oil sticker replaced and maintenance reminders reset.

WF
Walter F.
Castle Rock, CO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Vacation check engine light
I woke up to a check-engine light while on vacation. Joe Machens Hyundai was 20 minutes away, so we called them. They told us to come immediately. They worked us in quickly, diagnosed, fixed the part, and had us on our way with only a slight delay in our schedule. Everyone was very friendly and they showed the same attitude to the others that were waiting for their cars. If I lived in the area, I would definitely use their service department when I needed it.

BR
Brooke R.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
New Car! (My first brand new car)
Dan was great! He gave me an inservice on all the safety features which is what I cared about the most. He took the time to let me look at the SUVs I thought I might want as well. Ultimately I decided on the Santa Fe and have been incredibly happy.

VM
Vanessa M.
Jefferson City, MO
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service !!!
Great service all around!! Clean environment and hospitality is excellent!! I will continue to drive 30 minutes for all my car needs.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Thank you so much for replacing our radio prior to our driving vacation! We’ve been to Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole and will be headed through Colorado before returning to Columbia. Thank you for your hussle!

KH
Kathy H.
Huntsville, MO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Denise Hutchinson
Great staff....quick service...they genuinely seem to care about the customer

Christopher S.
Lake Ozark, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
New car with problems.
Multiple issues with brand new elantra. Took it to dealership to address problems. And nothing was fixed only reset of computer system. And same issues only day or 2 later.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

thank you for your feedback.

PJ
Paul J.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
They are great to work with. Have not tried to get me to do something that was not needed.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Julie D.
Boonville, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
repairs
Great service Great people !!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Rating Review
Having it be the first time there, I wouldn't say it was bad. It did surprise me that when I walked in the building, there were a lot of office cubicles. I expected a showroom like Honda or KIA. My trip however, was to the service department. Very kind staff, always ready to help. I feel the only improvements I'd make is to have the dealership look more lively. You display big exciting trips to the car dealerships in the advertisements, but when you arrive and that find it wasn't as you expected. Other than that, great service and waiting room. I will be making more trips to Hyundai as my car drives on. Thank you.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate the detail, its not all the time you get actual feeback like this.  If there is ever any issues please call.

Tyler Schrimpf - 573-388*8530

KH
Keith H.
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/07/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in for repair on my Alarm System. I totally did not understand worrying the customer service lol I would like to thank Andrew for putting up with mel lol. He was very nice to me. And Tyler as well. I took the car back 3 times nothing they did lol. Just me not knowing how it works the alarm system. After Tyler explained it to me it made since. I felt like a Dummy. But Andrew And Tyler has the most Respectful Customer Service. Those Two Men Are Awesome. And They Go Above And Beyond. Thanks Again Tyler And Andrew You Are Great Men.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks, Again,
Rana Hayes
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for completing our survey, we ppreciate the feedback.  It is always a pleasure to get to work with you Rana, see you next time!

Hallsville, MO
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Quick service, polite knowledgeable staff.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for completing my survey I appreciate your feedback, if there is anything i can do to improve and get that fifth star just let me know!

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Awesome. Customer service!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Mary R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
Very friendly and professional
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Have received consistent quality service
Very good service, friendly staff
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Robert S.
Ashland, MO
08/03/2019
BEST SERVICE EVER
Dylan Faulkner was an amazing salesmen.....a true professional....He was 100% honest with us the whole way through and didn't make any false promises. Raymond also gets a shout out! He did everything he could to help us get out of a bad situation. He was also 100% honest and a true professional. Last, but not least, Michael Keller was fast, efficient and made that closing process virtually painless. I do not think I ever had this much fun purchasing a vehicle! I WILL BE BACK FOR THAT PALISADE GENTLEMAN!! LOL