James W.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Professional Service Mgr and Technicians
Justin, the service manager along with Andrew and Tyler are a team second to none and better than most. Along with them the technicians are superior and if there is a mistake -- they are quick to remedy it. I believe in this team so much that I bring my Ford here as well as my Hyundai. I have been coming here for six years and I do so with continued confidence. I can't say enough except to say they are Blue Ribbon all the way!
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you for the great review!  It is always a pleasure working with you.

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Quick tire change!
It was my first time using Machens Hyundai but I got a flat tire on my way to work one morning and wanted to get a new one put on over my lunch break. The service technician who I worked with was very polite and friendly! I offered to leave and come back but he assured me they could get it taken care of in about 30 minutes. They did and I was able to get back to work right on time. Great experience!
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

03/23/2020 Category: Service
Always been GREAT
Nothing more to say!
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for completing my survey, I greatly apprecaite the perfect score.  If you have any questions feel free to call!

573-388-8540

AE
Aaron E.
Boonville, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Quick Service
Great Service. The team in the service department rock!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

BL
Bonnie L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service Advisors
Fast and Friendly service. Always happy to have my vehicle serviced here.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the response and the feedback.  See you next time!

Sedalia, MO
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Job with Warranty Work!
I had my Tucson in for warranty work on my air conditioner. They had to order the compressor and it was replaced on my 2nd visit. The manager Andrew really made me feel comfortable that the work was being done and the problem was fixed, Thanks!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

PJ
Pamela J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Fast in. Fast out. Nice waiting area.
My service rep was ready for my scheduled appointment when I arrived. All he needed was my keys. The service was prompt and thoughtful. The technician noticed that I needed a light replaced. They had the part in stock. They checked with me first with the cost and if I wanted it replaced. Fast. Friendly. Thoughtful. Respectful. I will for sure return for scheduled appointment again soon.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for completing my survey, I greatly appreciate the perfect score and the feedback, see you next time!

RL
Racheal L.
Shawnee, KS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Efficient
Joe Machens Hyundai always delivers the best customer service. I had an emergency, traveling from another state, and they were quick and efficient in fixing the problem. Because of their efficiency, I was able to get me back home safely and in a timely manner. I truly appreciate and admire their superb level of customer service. Totally grateful.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

Jeffrey M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Looking out for us
I wouldn’t have known I needed the maintenance preformed on my car if the crew had not told me. And it was covered by the warranty. I feel like they are looking out for my family.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for completing my survey, I greatly apprecaite the perfect score.  If you have any questions about the repair, please feel free to call!  See you next time!

Atlanta, MO
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
Awesome
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Paris, MO
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2020 Category: Service
good people to work with
This is the 2nd time I have worked with Tyler Schrimpf. He doesn't just go thru the motions, he really cares about his customers. He is Super Man!!!
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for completing my survey, I greatly appreciate the feedback Linda.  It is very reassuring to hear im doing a great job for you.  If you need anything at all please contact me!

573-388-8530

Reggie S.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle Maintenance
Great job as always, folks! Thanks, again!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

SF
Susan F.
New Franklin, MO
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Always Count on Them
This service department is the best I always depend on them and I am always completely satisfied.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

RL
Ronald L.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Fast Sevice Great follow up.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for completing my survey, I greatly appreciate the perfect score.  See you next time!

PZ
Patrice Z.
Kingdom City, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020 Category: Service
I always use my Hyundai dealer for my service needs. They do an excellent job and treat me with great respect.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020