Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Stephen C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and honest
Whether I am working with the Service department or Sales, employees(especially Dan and Justin) are fair, honest and thorough. I always feel taken care of. The facility is clean and it’s always nice when you can get a good cup of coffee while you wait!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Shelly S.
Always great service
Always great service.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Andres M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I love this service center. I hate my car.
This 1.6l turbo engine is terrible and without Hyundai's warranty I'd be thousands of dollars into trying to keep this car working.

I'm happy that our local service center is as great, accommodating and understanding as they are. It's a shame they're Hyundai. I wish they were working under a different brand. I'm hating my Tucson
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Sorry to hear all the bad luck, Im glad that we are doing as much as we can to keep you on the road and as happy as possible.

Paris, MO
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
good people to work with
good folks work there
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the kind words, I hope to see you again!  If there are any concerns ever please feel free to call!

John H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/06/2019 Category: Service
The service is prompt and reliable with solid advice on what to do next with the car.
I appreciate how Hyundai got me in quickly and provided efficient service. They treat me in a straightforward approach.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the perfect score.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call!

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
I had an engine light pop on. They scheduled me quickly, and corrected the issue to help to keep me on the road with my busy schedule.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to complete my survey, the five stars is awesome.  If you have any questions please call.

Lisa S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
The guys here always take excellent care of my car never any issues will definately keep bringing my car in when it needs something.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you Lisa!

Teresa S.
MO
04/03/2019 Category: Service
No hassle service is above and beyond
Because I live in Jefferson City and work in Columbia, there are times when I can’t always do Everything at your place, but I try to always come in for the quick excellent service I always get. I love the no hassle approach, it lets the moment of anxiety on how you will be treated if it’s the answer the service person wants to hear, disappear. The shuttle is a must for me and that experience is always above par. Thank you.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Kanishka S.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Experience
I really liked the whole experience, I liked the way, Tyler took care of things and informed me at every step, what to do and what is he plans to suggest.

I also liked the service manager, I do not remember his name, Justin may be, he was also awesome, i liked him too.

I mean i like hyundai, back home in india we have hyundai car as well, so I guess they are good.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for completing our survey, I greatly appreciate your response Kanishka.  I am happy to hear that our process was easy to work with and informational, if you have any vehicle questions please call!

NB
Noreen B.
Jefferson City, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
friendly, knowlegeable people who go the extra step to satisfy the customer--focus on ME
Great first maintenance check---took just about the time stated at check-in. Comfortable waiting area,
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

RF
Roger F.
Irving, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and service as expected
Efficient service. Average facility vs other Hyundai service centers I have used.

Check out process and parking situation needs to be reviewed.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for completi ng my survey, I appreciate the honesty.  I appologize for the conjested parking, we are currently trying to find the best fit for our area.  Next time, ill be sure that all questions are answered before leaving our lot.  Hope to see you next time!

Tyler Schrimpf 0 573-474-7400

Connie C.
Russellville, MO
03/30/2019 Category: Service
customer satisfaction
cool
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thanks for completing this questionare, if you need any help, please call!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
Comfortable waiting area.very friendly and knowledgeable. Also recommended upcoming service to keep my car in good shape. I appreciate all of this.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey, we appreciate the perfect score.  If there are ever any questions or concerns please call!

KK
Kenneth K.
Boonville, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the perfect score.  If you have any questions or ever any concern, feel free to call.

Lisa S.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Had my car in and out and the team here are amazing addressing any and all of my questions requarding my vehical
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you!

New Franklin, MO
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service department
Great Service at a Fair price.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

2014 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast in. Fast out. Nice waiting area.
Great place to get my car serviced. Nice people.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thanky you for completing our survey, I appreciate the kind words.  If you have any questions or concerns please call!

DT
Donald T.
Friendly and Efficient
Everyone is very pleasant to deal with and they get the job done in a timely manner.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

I appreciate your response.  Glad to see everything went as you expected.  If there are any questions feel free to call!

James D.
Sedalia, MO
laddy laddy
yaddy yaddy squared
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

zibby zibby triangle.  I like your style. If you have any questions jest call.

AH
Adel H.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Awsome Costumer Service
great team and great service ever.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019