Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5rating 4.7272755
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

DN
DESIREE N.
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Excellent customer service from Rebecca!!
Fast service, very friendly!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

Hey Dessiree thanks for the great review Becca is doing awesome and just keeps getting better.

Jennifer M.
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Joe Machens does a wonderful job servicing my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe.

ThaksagainJennifer

JENNIFER M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Joe Machens continues to provide excellent service for my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. I appreciate the care they give to me and my vehicle.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/22/2015

Jennifer I am so glad to hear that my people are doing there job well. All of them care and I think that makes the difference. Thank you for the review.

THOMAS B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Superior Quality Service and Product
Who looks forward to getting their car serviced? I do, that's who! Efficient, informed, courteous, and very skilled is how I would describe the service people at Joe Machens Hyundai. Thank you!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/22/2015

Wow!!! Mr. Burns this is great review thank you so much for taking your time to say these kind words. We look forward to seeing on your next visit.

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/14/2015 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appts. Great people
As long as you plan ahead - you can get your vehicle serviced IN & OUT as scheduled. I prefer the dealer service my vehicle especially while it is still under warranty.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you for your feedback and the kind words. Our goal is to make your experience the best it possibly can be weather your in warranty or not. Thank you so much

PH
PATRICK H.
06/13/2015 Category: Service
The employees are Joe Machens Hyundai are the best!
It is always a pleasure to have my Hyundai serviced at Joe Machens Hyundai. I have never experienced a better dealership anywhere.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you Mr. Henry,
       The feeling is mutual it is always a pleasure to service your vehicle. Thank you for the kind words and for your dedication to our dealership. We look forward to the next time.

GG
Gary G.
Roach, MO
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Prompt and courtious
I have been using this dealership and service dept. for 3 years and it has been excellant.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/10/2015

Thank you Gary for your kindness. I know some faces have changed since you started coming here but hopefully you are still receiving the same service. Thanks again

BW
BOBBY W.
Moberly, MO
06/09/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service great people
They make service job one, fast, friendly they even make waiting easy with the great customer waiting area.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/09/2015

Wow! Thank you Mr.Williams for the kind words. Everyday we try to improve on what we do. It's good to know that we might be doing it right. Thank you.

LE
LAWRENCE E.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
service
We are always quite satisifed with the service we get from Joe Machins Hyundai.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/04/2015

This is good to hear I know you drive a few miles to come see us so thank you so much for your business and for the great review.

GC
GWEN C.
Mexico, MO
Like the serviced
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/04/2015

Thanks Ms. Clark the perfect review short sweet and to the point. Thank you we look forward to seeing you next time.

great customer service!
Everyone at Joe Machens Hyundai is incredibly nice. The staff seemed very knowledgeable. Even as I was riding in the shuttle to and from work, the shuttle driver was providing endless information about my car. It was a wonderful experience.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/04/2015

Thank you so much for the great review. These review let us know what we do right and or wrong so thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review us.

WC
WILLIAM C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2015 Category: Service
The distance is not convenient.
Overall, this is a very well run auto service center.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/04/2015

William thank you for the review maybe some day Mr. Drewing will expand closer to the Boonville area and you won't have to travel so far. Thanks again.

AL
AMELIA L.
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Lies
When we bought our car we were sold a 3 year service package. We have had our car just over 2 years and the last oil change we had to pay for because they said we "were out of oil changes". We were obviously defrauded in the sale of this. If there were limits (example, 3 years or 10 oil changes) we should have been told that from the beginning.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/02/2015

Mrs. Lewis-Allen
      I am truly sorry if they mislead you in finance when they sold you the maintenece package. Those packages are based on you doing your oil changes every 7500 miles so if you do your oil changes say every 4000 you will run out before three years. If there is anything I can do to help let me know I can get you with someone in finance to see if they can help resolve this issure. As a service manager the last thing I want to be is mistrusted so please let me know what I can do. Thanks

RK
ROBERT K.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Integrity and Professional Service by Special People
Been doing business with Machens Hyundai for the last several years. The Hyundai product line is the greatest on the road today. Wesley Earl is a top of the line line salesman and whenever we are in for service always ready to say hello and how things are going.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

This is great Mr. Knapp it's good to hear that every aspect of the dealership meets your expectations. Thank you for your business we look forward to seeing you next time.

Fayette, MO
05/25/2015 Category: Service
Quick service, reasonable prices, and convenient courtesy shuttle
Good dealer service experience
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

It's good to hear from customers to get a feel of what we are doing right or wrong thank you for taking your time to do this review. Thanks

Saint Louis, MO
05/24/2015 Category: Service
Quick service
Very quick and professional service.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Thank you for taking your time to do this review they mean a great deal to us.

KATHLEEN S.
05/23/2015 Category: Service
Honest and efficient
Great service personnel, love the coffee and donuts while waiting and the car wash at the end. I believe the work is done with expertise and efficiently. I don't feel pushed to do something extra which I appreciate!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/23/2015

Man Kathleen these are the things I like to hear. Thank you so much for your business and your kind words.

AC
APRIL C.
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Quick Service
I was only there for about half an hour and they had changed my oil, checked all fluids, and cleaned up my veh.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/23/2015

Thank you April for the good review I'm so glad to hear that your experience was a good one. See you next time.

Moberly, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2015 Category: Service
helpful and informative
your people were good at being very informative and helpful.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/22/2015

It makes me happy to hear that my people are doing there job and doing it well. It's important to me to receive this feedback. Thank you

Hallsville, MO
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Love this place!
Wouldn't service my car anywhere else!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

Thank you for the great review it's nice to know my guys are doing a good job and meeting your expectations.