Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

ME
Mark E.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Staff is always friendly!
I always have both of our cars serviced at Joe Machens. They are so accommodating, frendly and quick.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you Mr. Estes our goal is to make every eperience the same as this. Thank you for your comments.

GG
GARY G.
Roach, MO
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Quick, timely & thourough service.
We called late in the afternoon and we got in right away and it took less than an hour to change oil & wash the car & complete the paper work.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/26/2014

Gary this is great to hear it's good to know that all my people are doing what is nessasary to keep our customers happy. Thank you for the comment.

AP
Amanda P.
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
06/25/2014 Category: Service
stellar service!
James is always so accomodating and knowledgeable. For my very first appointment with him, he squeezed me into an already full Saturday schedule. He's been wonderfully helpful from the stat.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Hey Amanda I'm glad you had great experience It's my hope that they are all like this. Thank you for being specific with the name of the advisor you worked with it really helps me to evaluate them. Thanks again.

LW
LOLA W.
Fayette, MO
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Really good service
Always excellent service. Great service personnel
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Thank you Lola it's always a pleasure. Thanks

ANDREW M.
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Awesome, polite service. Wouldn't service my car anywhere else.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/19/2014

Thank you Andrew for your nice comment we here at Hyundai strive to make every visit a great one for our customers.

JQ
JAMES Q.
Shelbyville, MO
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/18/2014 Category: Service
A wow
The service department is clean and efficient. We bought an Equis and were promised the service would be above and beyond. Guess what, It IS!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

James thank you so much for your enthusiam and kind words. It's customers like you that make us want to come to work every day. Thank you

LE
LAWRENCE E.
Boonville, MO
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2014 Category: Service
We just had our 1st oil change on a new car and were very pleased with promptness of the service and the cleanliness of the vehicle when it was returned to us.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

Lawrence I'm glad that you had a good experience on your first visit. Just know that we strive for that experience every time you come in thank you for your comment.

Robert S.
Boonville, MO
06/13/2014 Category: Service
Always a good experience
Working with George in service is always a great experience. Work done right, on time and without hassle. Love the Coke machine - just wish you had lids for the cups. As far as the waiting room goes, perhaps think about some more comfortable chairs and perhaps a couple copies of the local newspapers/magazines.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/14/2014

Mr. Stinnett It's good to here from you. George has been here along time and what you just said about him is the reason he is very valued. Thank you for the recommendations on the waiting room the customers are the ones that have to sit and spend time there so feedback is very helpful. Thank you

CAROLYN W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2014 Category: Service
They sell maintenance plans that screw you!
When we financed our car, the finance guy sold us a maintenance plan for $500 to include oil changes for as long as we own the car. NOPE! 5 oil changes, for $500. Pretty expensive oil changes!!!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/10/2014

Carolyn I am truely sorry If the finace department miss lead you on the maintenece package. I hope that you know that in service we have no idea what they say or do in the front end all we can do is our job. Please do not let sales and finance reflect on our service department. Thanks

Jerry B.
Moberly, MO
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
06/05/2014 Category: Service
The employee's are great!
The employee's do outstanding work and get you in and out in great time, I really appreciate them, thanks!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/06/2014

Thank you Jerry for your responce it really helps to get our customers feed back especially when it's good. Thanks

Mary B.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/05/2014 Category: Service
quick service
Always good service; however, the waiting area is pathetic.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Mary thanks for the responce I'm glad the service was good, as for the waiting area it is something we have been trying to come up with good ideas about, the problem is the space we have to work with. If you have any ideas I would be happy to listen. Thanks again.

KE
KENNY E.
Cairo, MO
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Excellent people, product, and service!
Great experience with our recent warranty work on our Elantra!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/04/2014

Kenny thank you for the responce it's our goal to make every experience great. No body wants to be here so hopefully we can make it as easy as possible. Thanks

PB
PAMELA B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Service
James Moore was the person I worked with and he was polite and followed up with me when my car was ready and then the next day to assure that everything was good. He went the extra mile and that makes a big difference.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Pamela thank you for your comment it's good for me to hear that my advisor's are doing a great job I will be sure to commend him. Thanks again we will see you next time.

WH
WENDY H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff who are interested in making the whole process easy.
Great
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thanks Wendy for taking the time to respond we appriciate your buisness.

HR
HARRY R.
2011 Hyundai Azera
05/13/2014 Category: Service
go over and explain service
always well dome
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/15/2014

Harry thank you for the responce we appreciate your buisness

JASPER T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/07/2014 Category: Service
friendly personnel
above average
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/15/2014

Jasper thank you for your buisness

KT
KENNETH T.
Holts Summit, MO
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2014 Category: Service
professional, trust worthy, informative
Stopped by with a concern and was immediately helped! We ended up needing to order some tires and purchased them then as we felt we had been treated well by the service representative.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/15/2014

Kenneth thank you for yourresponce it is so nice to here from a satisfiedcust.

SF
SARAH F.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Reliable & Honest
Joe Machens Hyundai is a reliable and honest service facility. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They are all very straight forward and do not pressure you. I will continue to bring my car here for any future service needs.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/15/2014

Sarah you are to kind, thank you for that responce everything that you said is exactly what we strive for everytime.

JAMES W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2014 Category: Service
Courteous and professional!
I like the service at Machens Hyundai. Comfortable, courteous and professional. Always friendly.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/15/2014

Thank you James we will see you next time.

MIKE M.
Bevier, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2014 Category: Service
The people are very professional
I like the way my salesman always comes up and talks to me and how clean and neat everything is and the guy at the service desk where they work on your car bends over backwards to accommodate me every time I come in
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/21/2014

Mike thank you so much for your kind words I like the fact that you notice the sales dept. We work hard to work together to make sure the customer has the best experience everytime.