MF
Marcus F.
12/29/2016 Category: Service
Honest and professional
The staff at Machens Hyundai have always taken care of my car in an honest and professional manner
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/29/2016

Thank you Marcus this means a lot to us. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time.

Renee C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/28/2016 Category: Service
The service technician, George Panell is ALWAYS pleasant to work with and knows what he's doing.
I'm always treated like I'm their only client. My salesman, Dan Schoonover always takes time to talk with me anytime he sees me, no matter why I'm at the dealership. On my last visit to get my car serviced, Dan took the time to introduce me to the dealer Sales Manager. I appreciate the extra care they always give me and my vehicle.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you so much Renee it is always a pleasure when you are here this is all great to hear. Thank you so much for you business and for your kindness.

Charlette C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and explaining what needs to be done.
Above average
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you Charlette for your kind words I will make sure George knows that he is appreciated. Thank you for your business.

JACK M.
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Great service department with friendly people
Always get great service from this dealer. When minor problems do occur, they are quick to fix them. They always listen to the customers concerns.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you so much Jack for your kind words, and thank you for your continued business.

KF
Kurt F.
12/25/2016 Category: Service
Tire issue
I kept getting a low sour alarm do brought it in to have it checked. The hole wasn't able to be patched but my toe size (standard sonata tires) weren't in stock so I left with the same problem I'm came in for.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/26/2016

Hi kurt thank you for sending me this feedback. I will get with the parts manager and make sure that we make this correction. I know that we normally keep those tires in stock they may have sold the last one earlier that day I will find out.

Marcia D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Marcia D
Service department. Specifically George.
He treats customers the way he would want to be treated. Explains repair and gives accurate quotes . He makes sure the repairs are done to customer satisfaction.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/26/2016

This is great to hear Marcia thank you so much for sending this and thank you so much for your business.

Moberly, MO
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Waiting area
Waiting area is always crowded.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/22/2016

Thank you so much for your feedback and you are right it does get crowded I wish there was someway that we could make it bigger. Thank you for your business.

RA
Richard A.
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Courteous friendly helpful
Very helpful and friendly!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

I am so glad to hear this Richard this is definitely our goal. Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business.

Rickey G.
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Great people in service.
I received a coupon that helped with the price of my service and the staff were great! I appreciate the way interact with customers at this dealership. Great Job.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

This is so great to hear Rickey thank you so much for sharing and thank you for your business.

Joe G.
Clark, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Green
Vivian Green
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you so much Vivian for taking your time to send your feedback and thank you so much for your business.

GS
Gary S.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/20/2016 Category: Service
service visit
Waiting area is very comfortable and very well equipped with conveniences. Service personnel very cordial and efficient.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you so much Gary for your great feedback it's always a pleasure. Thank you for your business.

Michelle L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Service department gets better everytime I return
Thanks George for excellent service.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you so much Michelle I'm glad to hear that we are constantly improving that is our goal. Thank you so much for your business.

CL
Charles L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Personnel
George Pannell is the best in the business. Follows up and through. You always know what's happening
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you Charles this is great to hear thank for the feedback and for your business.

Michael H.
Wonderful service!
Joe Machen's Hyundai performed stellar service! Andrew was amazing at taking my phone calls, booking me a scheduled appointment, answering my questions, and explaining things in a way that I could understand. They were upfront with the cost of the parts and labor, and the car was done by the time I specified. I appreciate everything that everyone in the service department does for my car.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/19/2016

Wow thank you so much Michael I am so glad to hear this. Thank you for your business.

Andres M.
12/18/2016 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Ordering a piece, replacing it and upgrading software inside the vehicle all done very promptly. Love doing business with these guys
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you so much this is so nice to hear. Thank you for your business and for your feedback.