1907 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5rating 4.7272755
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

Jennifer M.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Excellent, Friendly Service
I love Joe Machens Hyundai. Every service member is courteous and they take excellent care of me and my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. I highly recommend them!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/17/2014

Jennifer thank you so much you have no idea how much that means to us. We strive to make every customer feel the way that you do. Thank You

KH
KALEB H.
Fulton, MO
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2014 Category: Service
great staff
The staff is very well organized and will answer any questions you have. they will also do their best work with your schedule
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/17/2014

Kaleb thanks for the support. My staff and I do work hard and it's good to know that it's appreciated. Thanks again

RAYMOND M.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
04/08/2014 Category: Service
rating of Joe Machens Hyundai
friendly people, wonderful service, knowledgable technicians
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/17/2014

Thank you Raymond I will make sure that everybody that was involved in your last visit knows that you thank them. Thanks again it's customers like you that keep us going.

SF
Susan F.
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding staff in the service staff
I can always depend on the staff to let me know when and what service my car needs next. I trust them!

JIM C.
Moberly, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Courteous and competent people.
Having our car serviced at Machens Hyundai has always been a pleasant experience.

Thank you Mr. Crawford,

At Joe Machens Hyundai the customer comes first weather you are dealing with service, sales, or parts. Our goal is that every experience is just like this one.

MELISSA P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Exceptionally friendly caring skilled staff
Travis was a complete lifesaver. My veloster had completely lost power to certain parts of the car but not others. I couldn't shift in or out of park. He instructed me over the phone how to use a small screwdriver into the shift release so I was able to get my car to the dealership. Upon arriving to Machens he had a free loaner car ready ordered the part I needed and all the work was covered under warrenty. Travis & Jennifer & others like them r a very important factor in why I would continue to buy Hyundai vehicles in the future. Thank you for making every service visit I pleasant experience !!!
Missy primm Howes
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Melissa thank you for the kind words. We are here to take care of you and your car anytime. It's customers like you that make it all worth it.

John A.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/07/2014 Category: Service
John
Great service and friendly!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you John I hope every visit to us is the same!!!!

RANDY G.
03/03/2014 Category: Service
Rob Chen
this dealership is always ready to help in any way possible. if you need a new car ask for Rob Chen he will make it happen and get you a good deal.

DARLENE L.
02/24/2014 Category: Service
Columia Mo. Hyundai
Everyone is so friendly and makes sure to greet you and answer questions I may have.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you Darlene, It is very important to us that you are greeted quickly and answer any questions that you may have about your vehicle. If you ever need anything just let us know.

MARVIN B.
Jefferson City, MO
Personnel
I reccommend Hyundai to my brother in Lexington SC and he purchased one about three months ago - now what do I get for referral and purchase? My experience with Joe Machen Hyundai in the past year has been great in all areas Ron Chin Salesman is big asset to your dealership with is very personal sales approach which speaks highly of him. He has done several followup calls and letters seeking if I am happy. Something you see very little of in this date of time.

Marvin,

Thank you for recommending Hyundai to your brother hopefully he will be as happy as your are with your purchase. We will continue to take care of any of your needs for as long as you own a Hyundai.

Missy P.
Mexico, MO
TRAVIS & JENNIFER
THE BEST DAMN SERVICE TEAM IN THE LAND!!!!!!
Thanks for everything u did for me
Missy
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

I love this response thanks missy, If you need anything just let us know. :)

BC
BOBBY C.
Rocheport, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding Service
So impressed with Jennifer and Mark. They bent over backwards to take care of my car and myself and I am so appreciate of their great service!!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Bobby thank you for the response it's good to hear the imput of customers weather good or bad, either way it helps us grow. Thanks

Derek H.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Sante Fe from Machens
We really enjoy the buying experience at Machens Hyundai. The sales people are wonderful, helpful and a joy to work with.

CR

Centralia, MO
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
02/11/2014 Category: Service
Joe Machens Hyundai
Customer friendly staff, great refreshments, with fast dependable repair service.

ES
ELAINE S.
Sturgeon, MO
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Always treated with respect and feel I can trust what they tell me needs too be replaced or repaired.

KATHLEEN S.

Lola W.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/04/2014 Category: Service
my visit
I have never had a bad experience at this dealership. They are friendly and courteous. They serviced my vehicle in less time then anticipated. I have recommended my sonata to everyone who was looking for a new vehicle. Thank you Hyundai. L watts

Tracy M.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Incredible customer service
I have been going to this dealership for over 2 years now. They have never failed to provide me with the best care they can. I always enjoy my visits!

JENNIFER M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2014 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
This service garage is one of the better ones I have used. It has courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend them!