Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5rating 4.7173939
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Serviced my car returned it in a timely manor

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat satisfied
Overall they fixed what the computer said the problem was. I originally was not happy with the customer service but felt as though once I got there they were more understanding and I appreciated that. They have a shuttle so that’s great and they were friendly. I still feel like my car is not performing at its max but I’m not sure. My car was returned in a timely manner, actually faster than I expected which was great! I purchased my car here so I’m using the service department because of my warranty other than that I’m not sure whether I’d still used there service department theres no reason for me to stay or go, Thank you for working on my car!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Good afternoon, and thank you for the review and feedback!  If there is more we could have done to make your experience better, we would love to hear back from you. We are always interested in improving where we can and we sincerely value your business. Thank you again!

Jillian C.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the service department really went out of their way to take care of me for my appointment. I appreciate how kind and helpful they were.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Long wait.
I had a scheduled appointment for 2pm. My car was finally taken to a service bay at 3pm. I only needed a state inspection done.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Jillian, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, as we know your time is valuable!  We will use this as an opportunity to improve.  Thank you for letting us know.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
No Communication poor service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you.  We will reach out to you directly.

Joseph H.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Not Prepared
Do a better job of having loaner vehicles available for customers, especially long time customers
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Joseph, thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Nice work
Good service. Busy week and they still manage to get us in for service.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust so we are happy to help!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Ignorance is bliss.
Service Writer ignored my every request. I paid $300 for them to find out why my car overheats and why the A/C won't blow cold and they assured me my car is fine. Easter traffic, boiling over on the freeway!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for sharing your feedback.  It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thank you.

PM
Paul M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Pesch/Hyundai review
efficiency and friendliness
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Not recommend
I would not recommend Joe Pecheles to anyone where customer service and friendliness is important factor in both buying and service .
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks for sharing feedback with us about your recent service visit.  I would appreciate having the opportunity to speak with you directly about exactly where we failed your expectations.  I will be glad to call you at any time that is convenient.  I want to apologize for where we failed and I look forward to being able to speak with you.   Thank you.   Doug Batchelor, General Manager,
Joe Pecheles Automotive.

Ahoskie, NC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Not satisfied with service or communication for. Company
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
I had great service. No nagging about car needs. I was allowed to choose what work I wanted done. Service was also done speedily and efficiently. I recommend the Hyundai brand.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

BC
Barbara C.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Prices
Service went well but asked about some tires they extremely high.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution.

GW
Gilbert W.
Williamston, NC
11/05/2018 Category: Service
THEY NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF INPROVEMENTS
POOR SERVICE HAD TO WAIT FROM1PM TO 5PM THE FILTER WAS OUT THE GLOVE BOX WAS NOT TOGETHER WHEN WE GOT THE CAR BACK AND THEN I HAD TO WAIT LONGER FOR THEM TO FIX THE FILTER AND PUT THE GLOVE BOX BACK TOGETHER.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further.

Raleigh, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Issues resolved.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Mediocrity
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Please contact us at (252) 756-1135 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

Ruby M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2018 Category: Service
A willingness to help.
The experience was a very positive one. Thank you.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We are so glad to hear you had a positive service experience with us. Thank you for the review.

2013 Hyundai Azera
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory follow-up
Service advisor called several times as follow up.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Stunned at how little they care about customers
Hyundai and pecheles both acknowledge that my car has a mechanical issue and refuses to fix it. the manager and technicians all agree that there is a issue in the engine, yet my car is considered, “operating normally”. Even when the car was under factory warranty, they refused to fix my car. Under my extended warranty, they refused to fix my car. I suppose they can rest comfortably knowing that I have a car that is not fixed, that will one day break down for certain ...and I’m still making payments. Awesome .
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (252) 756-1135. We look forward to hearing from you.

Richard R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Do not trust your service dept.
No further comment.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Kinston, NC
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Work on my Hyundai Sonata
I give Pecheles Hyundai a five in their efforts to reach out to their customers to make sure that their customers are satisfied.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Work on my Hyundai Sonata
My service is so much different than when I first bought my car. Everyone was very nice and cooperative, but it seems after your car gets older, all of that goes away. So sad...
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

It sounds like your visit here at Joe Pecheles did not live up to our expectations—which is not what we like to hear.  Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that. I have spoken to our service manager an he will be reaching out to you soon.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly.
Matthew was very pleasant to communicate with. Great personality and listens to what you have to say. Very disappointed in the paint issues Hyundai is having. While washing my car at home with the garden hose as I always have, my car began peeling on the hood only 4 yrs after buying it new in 2014 (Hyundai Sonata - Pearl White). I have never had a car to do this and I have had many in the past 47 years. Heartbreaking ):
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

07/07/2018 Category: Service
No Business Sense
I was told at the beginning of the service I would be paying a certain amount. When it was done I was not given the keys until I payed $66 more than I originally SIGNED for. There was no apology and a very poor explanation. I will be not going back ever again.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again!

Chocowinity, NC
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Wait time for service needs improvement
Overall wait time for basic maintenance is slow and needs inmprovement. Second time taking my car for routine oil change and it takes longer than an hour
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one and we know your time is valuable. We will continue to work on this area for an improved experience. Thanks again!