Joyce G.
Ayden, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2021 Category: Service
what makes this place so great
Service, friendliness of staff, wait time during service, cleanliness of facility and thorough explanation of work to be completed is important to me and all areas are w exceptional.
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Joyce, we appreciate you taking the time to write this great review and giving us such a high-star rating! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! Take care!

DV
Donna V.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/06/2021 Category: Service
My first scheduled service
Thank you for your good service.
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Donna, thank you for the high marks and kind comments! We are glad you enjoyed your visit, and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take care!

ED
Erin D.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Would highly recommend
Had a great experience with Ben in the service department. Very helpful and answered any questions I had.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Overly satisfied customer
I'm so please I was referred to Joe Pecheles Hyundai by my sister. Since day one of stepping onto the lot, I have felt as a valuable customer. I will forever be a Hyundai customer.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving us a high star rating. It's great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Take care!!

PT
Pheobe T.
Colerain, NC
2019 Hyundai Accent
04/04/2021 Category: Service
I scheduled on short notice and got a quick appointment. All the staff was friendly and polite. The staff made sure I was comfortable while I waited. Fast service. The workmanship is excellent.
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Pheobe, thank you for the 5 stars and recommendation of our dealership! Your satisfaction means a lot to us and we truly appreciate you choosing Joe Pecheles for all your automotive needs. Have a wonderful day!

Chocowinity, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/15/2021 Category: Service
The service went well and and nothing could be done better.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the positive star rating and for choosing Pecheles as your first choice for service!! Have a wonderful day!

EP
Elijah P.
Williamston, NC
03/12/2021 Category: Service
good service
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Elijah, thank you for the 5 stars and nice comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

LR
Larry R.
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Everything was as requested.

03/05/2021 Category: Service
CHARNEY H. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Hi Mr. Rhodes,
My name is Ben Hoggard, (Service Manager) I'm reaching out to you to apologize on behalf of Pecheles Hyundai for our failure to met and exceed your expectations on your most recent service visit.  I know that an apology is but one small step in making up to you, our valued customer, for our service that did not meet a 5 star rating from you on this most recent experience.

We do listen when our customers complete Hyundai's surveys, and respond with corrective action to our processes to help to ensure that we improve our customers experiences.  We would love to hear from you, about your visit to see what area we could have done batter in providing you a 5 star service for this visit.  We would like an opportunity to correct any concerns you may have had so that we could make this a more positive experience for you.  If you feel this is acceptable corrective actions for you, would you accept this and and follow up survey from us in hopes we can bring a satisfactory resolution for you, and the possibility that you would re-score us on the follow up survey to reflect this resolution process for you?

Given we are allowed to assist you with your future vehicle and service needs my promise to you is that we will do everything in our power to go above and beyond to make you feel like family.

If you need anything at anytime automotive, i want you feel comfortable when you think "I need to call Pecheles" and i would love for you to reach out to us and let us provide you with professional, courteous, and friendly service that you expect whenever you have an automotive need.  Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you, or if there are any concerns i can further assist with for you.

I greatly appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Ben Hoggard
252-756-1135

Chocowinity, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Recall Service
My service appointment was for a recall from Hyundai. I did not expect to to be told I needed additional service of $260. I only wanted the recall taken care of and not appreciate the service department to take care of anything else. Service department was very courteous but I did not expect them to look for ways to take my money. I expect that only when I bring the car in for regularly scheduled service.
CHARNEY H. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Hi Mr. Gryson,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on your most recent service visit.  When we do not score 5 stars we really want hear from our clients what we could have done, or what can we do now to make that experience 5 stars.  Please contact me by responding and let me know what we can do to improve upon your visit in hopes that we can improve your experience and have you feel like you could grades us as a 5 in your next review !  We look forward to hearing from you right away .  thank you for your patronage.

Ben Hoggard
Service manager
Pecheles Hyundai
bhoggard@pechelesautomotive.com

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Nothing special
It was fine.
Nothing above and beyond what was expected.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. We will reach out directly, as we are always looking to improve. Have a great weekend!

SE
Shera E.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
sevice
friendly

02/15/2021 Category: Service
...
None
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the high score.  We appreciate your business and are always looking to improve for the benefit of our clients.

Farmville, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Every time I have gotten my car serviced it has been an exceptionally experience.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

We appreciate the 5 stars. It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you for being a loyal customer. Have a wonderful day!

Diane C.
Winterville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy, considerate and informative.
Excellent experience, timely and informative. Give them a raise...and thanks for such good service keeping my car in good condition. I have recommended you to many of my friends!
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Diane, we appreciate the 5 stars and for being a loyal customer. Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Have a wonderful day!!

TW
Teresa W.
Washington, NC
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great
KL

Teresa, thank you for your feedback and the 5 stars. Have a great day!

Crystal H.
Washington, NC
01/19/2021 Category: Service
January 2021 Review
I am not 100% able to trust what I am told about what my vehicle needs. I feel that they try to get me to do things that are not necessary. I am not sure that my fluids are always checked and refilled. I am very unhappy that they have not kept up with my warranty information. It was actually changed one time by the man that did the financing paperwork because it had not been entered into the computer system correctly.

I also feel that services including tire rotation and oil changes and many other things are way to expensive.

Crystal Hooper
252-414-3599
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Crystal, we appreciate the 5 star rating and for sharing your feedback with us. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again soon! Have a great day!