Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5rating 4.7272709
Overall Rating 2.40909/5Overall Rating 2.40909/5rating 2.40909rating 2.40909rating 2.40909
Enemencio A. on 01/16/2018
"Valued service"
The Hyundai team found valued services that were needed and necessary.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 03:43 PM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Enemencio, we are so happy to be of service that is of good value to you.  Thanks for the excellent rating.  Please be safe on the roads today.

James B. on 01/16/2018
"Great Service"
I've had my car for about a year now and haven't not had any issues with the service department. I've never had to wait longer than an hour for my car to be serviced (regular maintenance) and the employees of this department has always been patient with answering any questions or concerns I have regarding my vehicle. I also never had to wait longer than a week when scheduling appointments. I've had nothing but a wonderful experience with this dealership. Will definitely be sticking with them for further service and any new future car purchases I may make.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 01:51 PM

James, we greatly appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we have provided a wonderful experience.  We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Everyone was very friendly. "
Everything was really great. It was truly a great experience. Everyone was truly friendly.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:27 PM

Thank you for the great review.  Your feedback is very important to us and if there is an area we can improve upon, please let us know.  We appreciate your business.

Dishemia S. on 01/15/2018
"Awesome place "
Always solved my problem when I go there!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/15/2018 07:11 PM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Dishemia, we're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are always happy to help. Have a great day!

Verified Customer on 01/15/2018
"It was ok"
Online appointments doesn't work even if you get a confirmation number.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/15/2018 06:21 PM

Sir, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities. We will investigate our appointment system process and get back to you.  We do appreciate your business and your feedback.  Have a great day!

Amanda J. on 01/13/2018
"Excellent customer service, knowledgeable staff"
My vehicle service and hitch installation took a little longer than expected, but the people at Joe Pecheles Hyundai are so helpful and provide such great customer service, and I was able to get a lot done in town while waiting with their shuttle service-thank you Dennis!!! I purchased the vehicle here just a few months ago and my sales person Joe Ryan was informative and helpful that I really did not want to take my vehicle anywhere else.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/13/2018 12:00 AM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2018

We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience, Amanda. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you for the great recommendation. Have a fantastic day!

Richard K. on 01/12/2018
"All was good"
Outstanding service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/12/2018 02:13 PM

Richard, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests!  Thank you for noticing and thanks for the great review.  Have a great day!

Robert G. on 01/12/2018
"Service and Treatment "
I’ve been bringing my cars (2011 Hyundai Genesis coupe and now a 2016 Santa Fe sport ultimate) to Pecheles Hyundai here in Greenville since 2012. Service folks are great, the work is done professionally, any recalls have been done immediately and I always leave knowing my vehicle is in good shape.

Bob G.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/12/2018 01:56 PM

Robert, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides!  We appreciate your taking the time to review us and we thank you for your loyalty.  Have a fantastic day!

Ismarie M. on 01/12/2018
"Clear & informative"
I went to Pecheles due to some recalls & was very concerned as I commute from CT to NC for business regularly. Matt M was clear & informative & empathasized w/my concerns. He advised me of what recommendations they had for repairs outside of the recalls w/out sounding like a pushy salesman. His concern was my safety & I appreciated his patience & professionaliam.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/12/2018 10:56 AM

Ismarie, your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!  Thank you so much!

James S. on 01/11/2018
"the car was ready on time"
good service, nice people
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:34 PM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

James, we appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for the great review!  Have a wonderful day!

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 01/18/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Excellent follow-up"
The service department staff responded to my comments promptly and took care of the issue.
Good to know that they are serious about listening to costumers’ voice.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:36 AM

"Managers need to be more caring and detail-oriented..."
...
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:36 AM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Hello!  Customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve.  We would very much like the opportunity to speak with you.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion.

Crystal R. on 01/10/2018
"Friendly service without setbacks."
I’d recommend anyone to go there service or new purchase , I like the environment the people there are so professional! It’s like they don’t meet strangers. Thumbs up! Hopefully one day I can purchase a newer vehicle.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 04:15 AM

Crystal, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our Team. Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

Sana M. on 01/06/2018
"Nice, clean, knowledgeable and friendly."
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 11:13 AM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Sana, your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pecheles Hyundai for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.  Have a great day!

Shaw A. on 01/06/2018
"Vehicle service!"
Excellent experience!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2018 07:50 AM

Shaw, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests!  Thank you for your business.  Have a great day!

Verified Customer on 01/05/2018
"Great Service "
Staff was very polite and informative.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 06:16 PM

Hello!  We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership!  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Rena T. on 01/05/2018
"Best Service Ever!!!"
They were short some staff due to repairman sick but I still received service with good timing
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 02:02 PM

Rena, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our Team. We appreciate your business.  Have a great day!

Jane K. on 01/04/2018
"Great Service"
I arrived early for my appointment but the service writer did not make me wait until my scheduled appointment time to get my vehicle into the shop for service. The technician that service my vehicle recommended an additional alignment service for the mileage that was on my car so i went ahead and had it done since it was on special. The entire service was still completed by the promised time even with the extra service being performed. Could not have expected a better experience during this service and all the prior services i have had performed at Pecheles Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018 01:19 AM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Jane, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!  We truly appreciate having you as our customer.  Have a great day!

Kristen C. on 01/03/2018
"Holiday Service"
I was extremely pleased that I was able to schedule my car before leaving to head out of town for the holidays. The staff worked quickly to ensure my services were completed in just a few short hours even with employees out sick. As is typical, everyone was friendly and attentive from the time that I called to schedule the appointment. I appreciate this kind of service especially during the holiday season when customer service jobs receive the most stress.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 10:18 AM

Kristen, thanks for your praise and positive comments about our team.  We are grateful to have kind customers like you!  Happy New Year!

Marc G. on 01/03/2018
"Good"
Service was good and very reasonable. My time was precious to me but the service manager fit me in considering i was going out of town.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 06:22 AM

Marc, we totally understand and your positive review means a lot to us. We’re happy we could help.  Have a great day!

Jill C. on 01/02/2018
"Great service experience!!!"
Very easy to make an apt for service to my 2017 Hyundai. The service guy was very attentive and friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!! Thanks Joe Pecheles Hyundai!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 11:47 AM
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director at Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Jill, thank you for the excellent feedback and review.  We wish you a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you again soon.