Overall Rating 4.5862097/5Overall Rating 4.5862097/5Overall Rating 4.5862097/5Overall Rating 4.5862097/5rating 4.5862097
Overall Rating 2.34483/5Overall Rating 2.34483/5rating 2.34483rating 2.34483rating 2.34483

MT
Michael T.
Cary, NC
Service visit
Very accommodating and even checked out
recall notice during regular service visit which
I appreciated very much and had not anticipated

LH

George C.
Chocowinity, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
the people make it enjoyable place for service
hyundai service department excellent Neil Matt and the crew very professional.Jesse does a great job on my car

PC

LF
Lee F.
Elizabeth City, NC
05/23/2018 Category: Service
We have had our 2013 Hyundai serviced here ever since we bought it new. We apriciate Pecheles attention to detail and great service.

New Bern, NC
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
Great service. Came in for a recall and my check engine light was on (not related to the recall). They explained the process to me, ran a diagnostic, and replaced the part while I was there. I appreciated being updated throughout the process.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

We are so happy to know you are pleased with your visit!  Thank you for the excellent rating and we hope you have a fantastic day!

LG
Lisa G.
Ayden, NC
05/17/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE MANAGER EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE
EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH MY SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION GIVEN. GREAT EXPERIENCE AS ALWAYS.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Lisa, it means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We also know your time is valuable, and we will continue to work hard to keep your visits as efficient as possible.  We appreciate your feedback and the great review.  Have a fantastic day!

Joyce G.
Ayden, NC
Service and wait time
I've always been pleased with service and wait time. Staff are very professional and friendly.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Joyce, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests!  Thank you for noticing and thank you for the excellent review.  We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jamesville, NC
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Matt was a great help in getting my issue resolved.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

We are so glad we were able to help!  Thank you for the great review and the feedback about our team.  We appreciate your business!

BC
Bernice C.
Merry Hill, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
excellent service and service advisors
always great service, at Pecheles they take care of you the way they would take care of their Mom
your best service is their top priority...
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Just like "Mom"!  We love it.  Thanks for the kind words and the great feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.  Have a fantastic day!

James S.
Grimesland, NC
service started on time
Nice people , excellent service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

James, thanks for the kind words and excellent review.  We appreciate your taking to time to review us!  Have a fantastic day!

LP
Laneer P.
Farmville, NC
Friendly
Everyone in the service Dept are always so friendly. Easy to get a quick appointment, and my car is always serviced timely. I also appreciate the free car washes.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Laneer, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction and we appreciate the great review and your feedback!  Have a fantastic day!

Chad C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wonderful customer service
Whether I’m making an appointment on the phone or in store for service or inspection, the customer service is always so friendly and on top of it.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Chad, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!  Thank you for the kind words and excellent review.  We appreciate your business!

VK
Venkata K.
Winterville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great crew
They have good staff. Mathew tried his best to take care of the issues my car had.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Venkata, thank you for the kind words and positive review about our service team and Matthew in particular.  We appreciate your business!

Sarah S.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Good service.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Sarah, it means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a fantastic day!

05/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Services
They are very friendly and break down everything that they did or needs to be done to my vechile.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and appreciate the great feedback about our service team!  Thanks for your loyalty.  See you at next visit!

The people are great
Excellent business
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Thank you so much for the excellent review.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Have a great day!

Richard W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Friendly Service
No 2nd quest on what need to be service on my Hyundia,
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Richard, that's what we like to hear!  Thank you for the excellent review.  We appreciate your business!

Monica B.
Tarboro, NC
2007 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The team smiles as they welcome you
Great company to do business with
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Monica, thank you for the excellent review and inspiring comments!  We smile because we have great customers like you!  Thank you for being part of the Pecheles family!  Have a fantastic day!

05/09/2018 Category: Service
All around a great experience

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly, Very fast!
It was an all around good place to take my car for maintenance. However, the three stars are because I was told my car needed an unexpected fix along with what it was originally going in for and then I received an attitude when I came back for my maintenance and I had gotten service for the other thing elsewhere because it was LOADS cheaper.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai

Hello. We're sorry if there was any confusion about any recommended services, and we value your input.  We will reach out to you directly so that we can clear up any misunderstandings.  Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your business.  Thank you so much!