Chocowinity, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Recall Service
My service appointment was for a recall from Hyundai. I did not expect to to be told I needed additional service of $260. I only wanted the recall taken care of and not appreciate the service department to take care of anything else. Service department was very courteous but I did not expect them to look for ways to take my money. I expect that only when I bring the car in for regularly scheduled service.
Ben H. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Hi Mr. Gryson,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on your most recent service visit.  When we do not score 5 stars we really want hear from our clients what we could have done, or what can we do now to make that experience 5 stars.  Please contact me by responding and let me know what we can do to improve upon your visit in hopes that we can improve your experience and have you feel like you could grades us as a 5 in your next review !  We look forward to hearing from you right away .  thank you for your patronage.

Ben Hoggard
Service manager
Pecheles Hyundai
bhoggard@pechelesautomotive.com

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Nothing special
It was fine.
Nothing above and beyond what was expected.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. We will reach out directly, as we are always looking to improve. Have a great weekend!

SE
Shera E.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
sevice
friendly

02/15/2021 Category: Service
...
None
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the high score.  We appreciate your business and are always looking to improve for the benefit of our clients.

Farmville, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Every time I have gotten my car serviced it has been an exceptionally experience.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

We appreciate the 5 stars. It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you for being a loyal customer. Have a wonderful day!

Diane C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy, considerate and informative.
Excellent experience, timely and informative. Give them a raise...and thanks for such good service keeping my car in good condition. I have recommended you to many of my friends!
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Diane, we appreciate the 5 stars and for being a loyal customer. Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Have a wonderful day!!

TW
Teresa W.
Washington, NC
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great
KL

Teresa, thank you for your feedback and the 5 stars. Have a great day!

Crystal H.
Washington, NC
01/19/2021 Category: Service
January 2021 Review
I am not 100% able to trust what I am told about what my vehicle needs. I feel that they try to get me to do things that are not necessary. I am not sure that my fluids are always checked and refilled. I am very unhappy that they have not kept up with my warranty information. It was actually changed one time by the man that did the financing paperwork because it had not been entered into the computer system correctly.

I also feel that services including tire rotation and oil changes and many other things are way to expensive.

Crystal Hooper
252-414-3599
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Crystal, we appreciate the 5 star rating and for sharing your feedback with us. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again soon! Have a great day!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Love Pecheles Hyundai!
Really excellent service, friendly and helpful. Leasing is a pleasure with them.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

We appreciate the 5 stars and kind words about our service team. Thank you for being a valued customer and have a safe and happy New Year!

KH
Kelcey H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Good customer service and Quality service

12/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Good customer service and good quality work.
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for your positive comments. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Have a safe and happy New Year!

KL

UPDATE: Kelcey, thanks for the updated review! We do our very best to address concerns, and we appreciate your taking the time to reflect this. Have a safe and happy New Year! Thanks for being our customer.

Brittany S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Great resolution
The dealership did a great job of reaching out to me after I expressed my concerns.

12/27/2020 Category: Service
Okay service
The amount of time it took for my vehicle to be serviced and repaired was a month. The lack of respect for peoples time needs to be fixed.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Good morning.  We're disappointed to learn of your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the timely service you deserve. We also recognize these are unusual times but nonetheless we will work hard to control the things that we can in order to provide a better experience for you.  We know your time is valuable.  Thank you for reaching out.

KL

UPDATE: Brittany, thanks for the updated review! We do our very best to address concerns, and we appreciate your taking the time to reflect this. Have a safe and happy New Year! Thanks for being our customer.

Kelford, NC
12/21/2020 Category: Service
they have a good group of people taking care of the customers.superb service
outstanding service.

12/18/2020 Category: Service
awesome
wonderful service.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

We're glad to hear you had such a great service experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help. Happy Holidays!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful
Everyone was friendly and helpful
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pecheles for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

12/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always.
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Have a great afternoon!

JN
Jimmie N.
Farmville, NC
12/01/2020 Category: Service
The Staff
Staff very professional and helpful in assisting with service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Good morning.  We appreciate the great review!  Thank you for being our customer!

IR
Ileana R.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
I am delighted always to take my car for service. Everyone is very respectful and cordial. They take extreme care of what the customer needs. Very good service team.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for the great review and wonderful comments about our team!  We appreciate you!  Thanks again, and have a great day!