Overall Rating 4.6486486/5Overall Rating 4.6486486/5Overall Rating 4.6486486/5Overall Rating 4.6486486/5rating 4.6486486
Overall Rating 2.43243/5Overall Rating 2.43243/5rating 2.43243rating 2.43243rating 2.43243

AH
Anthony H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service providers
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business.

PC
Paul C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Pecheles Service - Outstanding
Service personnel are professional and helpful
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Nashville, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Saturday Service
Great customer service! We do not live locally within the vicinity of the dealership so we have to settle for a Saturday appointment, nonetheless we still receive great customer service on the weekends. Wait time isn't too bad either.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

WB
William B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional
The service was quick and everyone is very professional.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Washington, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and professinal
It’s class service
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review !

Charles C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very pleased!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Manteo, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good as expected
Took Sonata in for recall and an oil change. Inspection showed brake service needed as well as interior filter needed replacement. All work done quickly and to our satisfaction.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the great review !

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service team
They have a great service team. Matt is the agent who always takes care of any service issues I have. He is great.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!

Kevin B.
Full of surprises
I needed to have some recalls addressed on my car on a day that I was working and a busy day at work it was! I was planning to take an uber back to work after dropping off my car. Without me prompting anything the Mark asked me if I needed a ride back to work. Not only was I not expecting the offer but I was grateful for it. When I got into the shuttle the driver asked me if I needed to be picked up after work to get my car. Again I was surprised by the offer and greatful that I didn't even have to ask. I cant remember the drivers name but he was very nice and polite. He was also right on time to pick me up at 4pm. Your entire team was very nice and it was clear that these folks take their jobs seriously and appreciate their customers. Thank you so much for making this day stress free for me! You guys are awesome!

Max C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great Job
Pecheles always does a great job servicing my Hyundai. I aways wait while the service is being done. Pecheles always gets me in and out in a timely manner. I will be back for more service in 5000 miles.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us.

Mary G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department was extremely nice, professional and helpful. Very efficient. Had my car ready when I requested it.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership.

Joyce G.
Ayden, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the lounge area and professionalism of staff attendants.
I would recommend this dealership due to the professionalism of all I have come in contact with. Through out my experience, I have been pleased with all service appointments. Communication is great and the wait time is above expectation.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the review !

VW
Virgina W.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The Staff
I've been getting my vehicle serviced there for the past 2 1/2 years and as always Mr.Williams and Mr. Metts are always so professional and helpful. They are always smiling and showing courtesy even when they are swamped with work. That's very professional.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us!

GW
Gilbert W.
Williamston, NC
11/05/2018 Category: Service
THEY NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF INPROVEMENTS
POOR SERVICE HAD TO WAIT FROM1PM TO 5PM THE FILTER WAS OUT THE GLOVE BOX WAS NOT TOGETHER WHEN WE GOT THE CAR BACK AND THEN I HAD TO WAIT LONGER FOR THEM TO FIX THE FILTER AND PUT THE GLOVE BOX BACK TOGETHER.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further.

Janica C.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellence every time
First of all, my car went out last minute. They took me in last minute. My battery in my car went out, didn’t know that at first until expert on the phone told me exactly what to do. I was pretty sure it was my starter. I got the car down to shop and heard some troubling news. My battery was out and I needed a replacement. It was $400. However, as every time I come in, they try to come up with a solution. They actually called the Hyundai company and got the battery for me for free! Only costing me the labor to install. I swear I will never take my car anywhere else. Unlike other shops, they actually want to help you. I absolutely love these guys!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Robert S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Will continue to go here
In and out in less than one hour for my usual oil change. I will continue to return here for service.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

Kelly S.
Farmville, NC
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
The STAFF....it has to be kind, good at listening and understanding, and the service department has that hands down.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the great review!

NB
Nelson B.
Tarboro, NC
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
They explained everything and performed the service in a timely manor.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Williamston, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

WW
Warren W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Can trust the service advisors
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018