Overall Rating 4.6666677/5Overall Rating 4.6666677/5Overall Rating 4.6666677/5Overall Rating 4.6666677/5rating 4.6666677
Overall Rating 2.4359/5Overall Rating 2.4359/5rating 2.4359rating 2.4359rating 2.4359

Debra S.
Snow Hill, NC
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful staff!
Staff is friendly and helpful but not pushy. They did a great job taking care of my car and provided helpful information.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

Michael C.
Wilson, NC
04/19/2019 Category: Service
They are very professional and polite. Explained everything that was going to be done.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!

PM
Paul M.
Washington, NC
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Pesch/Hyundai review
efficiency and friendliness
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Not recommend
I would not recommend Joe Pecheles to anyone where customer service and friendliness is important factor in both buying and service .
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks for sharing feedback with us about your recent service visit.  I would appreciate having the opportunity to speak with you directly about exactly where we failed your expectations.  I will be glad to call you at any time that is convenient.  I want to apologize for where we failed and I look forward to being able to speak with you.   Thank you.   Doug Batchelor, General Manager,
Joe Pecheles Automotive.

PB
Philip B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Reliable Service
As usual, outstanding service. Only place I will take my vehicle.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service!

Robert G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Servicing your Hyundai
This is my 3rd Hyundai, with two being serviced at Pecheles Hyundai here in Greenville. They Re fair, honest, pleasant, knowledgeable and provide you with all information regarding your vehicle prior to having it serviced. I will be back😀😀

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!

04/16/2019 Category: Service
the staff
great service
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

David H.
Ayden, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Fast friendly and very professional. Kept me informed with all aspects of my service.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!

PS
Patricia S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always the best service!
Perfect service again. Found the problem, fixed it. Great communication in and info from the service rep.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and we are happy to hear about  your positive experience with us!

NE
Nancy E.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Professional, Prompt and Courteous
As usual, they take you at your appt time. Went for oil change, tire rotation and replaced a plastic clip in rear wheel well cover. Was out in one hour.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us, and thank you so much for your feedback!

Ahoskie, NC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Not satisfied with service or communication for. Company
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.

EL
Ernest L.
Farmville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy with customer service and work performed.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides!

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe Pecheles is fantastic!
Staff is very helpful, communicative, and timely! could not recommend more!

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, and your positive words about our staff!

Rebecca B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service in the service dept!

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback!

Pantego, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
Neil and crew are efficient. I usually get a car wash and vacuum but did not this time... too busy with other customers I guess.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

I am really sorry that happened! I will be reaching out to you directly for the troubles!

Christin H.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Costomer service
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

We appreicate your feedback !

PS
Patti S.
Farmville, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Recent maintenance
I was so happy with the service and pleasant experience I had at my recent appointment. Neil is such a pleasure. He makes you feel like you are the only person in the building. I waited quite a while which I was told I would but felt as though I was taken care of the whole time. Always have a great experience when I have my car there. Thank you all

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team!

PC
Patricia C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I love my Santa fe
The Santa Fe is a fun SUV, very dependable & affordable, we have purchased several cars from Pecheles in Greenville n.c. & highly recommend them, great price & service!!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Lee S.
Chocowinity, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great, trustworthy service.
Great and trustworthy service.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback!

LG
Lisa G.
Ayden, NC
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The service guys are very knowledgable and have great personalities. Makes the visit fun.
The experience was a great one. Look forward to my next visit.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to helping again!