IR
Ileana R.
Winterville, NC
11/25/2020 Category: Service
I am delighted always to take my car for service. Everyone is very respectful and cordial. They take extreme care of what the customer needs. Very good service team.

Ronald S.
Farmville, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Bad sensor
Paid to have an issue corrected and the issue still exists.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Good morning.  We regret that the wiring concern has not been resolved to your satisfaction and we wish to reach out directly to try to resolve this.  We look forward to the opportunity to address your concerns.  Thank you for letting us know.

11/16/2020 Category: Service
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Good Morning and thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to hear you had a great experience, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Have a great day!

WZ
William Z.
Chocowinity, NC
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Poor rating
See above
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Good morning. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you.  We will reach out directly and you can expect a phone call today.  Thank you!

Shirley H.
Kinston, NC
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
The overall service was great
KL
Kristal L., Assistant Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We appreciate your business and your feedback is important to us!

VW
Victor W.
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Again great customer service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you so much!  Your satisfaction means everything to us and we appreciate the high marks.  Have a fantastic day!

Annamarie S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
The best place to get your cars services.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Good morning.  Feedback like yours inspires us to do our best work!  Thank you for the great review. We value your feedback and appreciate your business.  Have a wonderful day!

Macclesfield, NC
10/19/2020 Category: Service
The service department is great from their expertise to their employees.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!  Thank you for the kind comments and excellent review!  Have an awesome day!

VS
Virginia S.
Wilson, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Recall and repair
I had to have my engine replaced twice due to a recall. Mike was very helpful and made sure I had a rental car and kept me posted on what was going on along the way.
I then had another issue after that and Keith was very helpful through the whole process!
I’ve had nothing but exceptional service from this service department.

Good morning.  It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! Thank you for the excellent review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

VW
Virgina W.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Management that cares
I recently had a problem with some service I received from here. Their management team came together an resolved my issue with no further problems. They handled it completely professional and that made me feel that someone actually cared about what I was experiencing.

10/13/2020 Category: Service
Sorry work performance
Poor maintenance
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details of this situation so we can determine how we can best assist you.  We appreciate the chance to try and make this better. We will reach out directly.  Thank you.

Bath, NC
10/08/2020 Category: Service
The friendliness of the staff
They always get my vehicle done in the amount of time that I have allotted.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Hello. Thank you for completing the survey.  It sounds like you had a good experience with us, and we'd love to be able to share any feedback you may have with our team so that we can continue to make your visits as best as they can be. Feel free to reach out to me directly. Thank you for being our customer.

DT
Dona T.
Kinston, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Rating
Good customer service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Dona, we appreciate the great review and feedback.  Have an awesome day!

SE
Stephanie E.
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Got me in and out in a timely manner
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for the excellent review!  Have a wonderful day.

Mary M.
Washington, NC
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Professional
Friendly staff. Very professional. Straight forward about what repairs were needed. Prices are fair. Keeping my 230k mile Tucson running smoothly.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Mary, thank you for the excellent review and feedback.  We are honored that you have chosen Joe Pecheles Hyundai as your first choice for service and we'll keep working hard to earn your loyalty!

Stephen B.
Winterville, NC
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Waiting on my new car
I bought my car on Aug. 11 and requested so.e options be included in the deal, I didn't receive the car for over 2 weeks from the day I signed the paperwork !
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/07/2020

Good morning sir and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.  We regret your experience with us was not up to the standards we strive for and we will certainly use this as an opportunity to improve.  We know your time is valuable and we do hope you are satisfied with our concern resolution with you. We do value your feedback and will continue to work hard to earn your business.