Overall Rating 4.6129006/5Overall Rating 4.6129006/5Overall Rating 4.6129006/5Overall Rating 4.6129006/5rating 4.6129006
Overall Rating 2.3871/5Overall Rating 2.3871/5rating 2.3871rating 2.3871rating 2.3871

James S.
Grimesland, NC
07/19/2018 Category: Service
state inspection
Time waiting for car too long

Angel B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They stay on top of things
Very pleasant people to work with
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Bruce S.
Chocowinity, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Accommodation to my needs, Quality of service and welcoming attention
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Washington, NC
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly.
Matthew was very pleasant to communicate with. Great personality and listens to what you have to say. Very disappointed in the paint issues Hyundai is having. While washing my car at home with the garden hose as I always have, my car began peeling on the hood only 4 yrs after buying it new in 2014 (Hyundai Sonata - Pearl White). I have never had a car to do this and I have had many in the past 47 years. Heartbreaking ):
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

RK

Shong P.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!

Robert S.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people and service
I've brought by 2018 Hyundai for service here twice now. Both of the times I was there it look less than an hour. The price is very reasonable, and even cheaper than some independent shops.

I will continue to bring my vehicle here.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Good
Can get car service quickly
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  Have a fantastic day!

JN
Jimmie N.
Farmville, NC
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We look forward to seeing you again.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
online scheduling fail
Website is incorrect
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning.  It sounds like your visit did not live up to our expectations—which is not what we like to hear. Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that.  We value your input and your business so we will reach out to you directly to see how we might make it right.  Thank you!

EH
Esther H.
Windsor, NC
07/10/2018 Category: Service
customer focus, friendly, service, detail explanation of services performed.
Excellent service visit. Comfortable waiting area with free coffee/snacks etc...

Thank you, Esther, for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rodney M.
Tarboro, NC
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service & people
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Rodney, thanks so much for the excellent review.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Have a great day!

Washington, NC
07/07/2018 Category: Service
No Business Sense
I was told at the beginning of the service I would be paying a certain amount. When it was done I was not given the keys until I payed $66 more than I originally SIGNED for. There was no apology and a very poor explanation. I will be not going back ever again.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again!

Chocowinity, NC
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly
Good experience

Thank you for the great review and kind comments.  We appreciate your business!

Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

LJ
Leon J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Location, service team members ( Neil and Matthew), and schedule.
I’ve purchased six cars, in which, four within the past two years from this dealership. The quality is why I purchase the brand, it has many bells and whistles my family and I enjoy. I would like to see a more aggressive incentive package for referrals (hint, hint).
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We really appreciate your feedback! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Donald H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient service
Made appointment a few days before. Car taken in and serviced immediately. Informed as soon as it was ready.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us!

Jennifer W.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Na
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for the great star-rating!

Jill C.
Service is the best!
Making appointments is always easy. The service people are very friendly and I love my Hyundai!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!  Thanks for the great star-rating!

WA
Wendy A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick Response and Excellent Customer Service
Alex was awesome in helping me with getting a nail removed from my tire. Thanks!!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team.

CG
Charles G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The professionalism of everyone
The problem was resolved in a very timely manner.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!