Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5rating 4.7173939
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

AJ
Andrea J.
Williamston, NC
09/13/2019 Category: Service
My service tech was very freindly and funny
I always get good service
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

This is pleasing to hear! We want our customers to always get the best service and it seems we reached that goal with you! We look forward to continuing business with you and if you have any questions for us just give us a call!

Margret H.
Grifton, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Personnel
I would recommend friends because of the personal care that is given. Seems as though the service folks really care about satisfying. I appreciate the honesty too.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks for the recommendation! We are so glad you feel this way and we look forward to continuing business with you! Have a great day!

EG
Ernestine G.
Dover, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2019 Category: Service
It was ok.
Everything was fine except the tire check. I forgot, as far as the facilities go, the bathroom door didn't lock. I walked in on a lady who said she looked the door, but it didn't lock.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Ernestine, thank you for the 4 star review and the helpful feedback.  I will make sure our service manager is aware of the lock issue so that we can get that corrected right away.  At Joe Pecheles Hyundai, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Serviced my car returned it in a timely manor

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat satisfied
Overall they fixed what the computer said the problem was. I originally was not happy with the customer service but felt as though once I got there they were more understanding and I appreciated that. They have a shuttle so that’s great and they were friendly. I still feel like my car is not performing at its max but I’m not sure. My car was returned in a timely manner, actually faster than I expected which was great! I purchased my car here so I’m using the service department because of my warranty other than that I’m not sure whether I’d still used there service department theres no reason for me to stay or go, Thank you for working on my car!

Good afternoon, and thank you for the review and feedback!  If there is more we could have done to make your experience better, we would love to hear back from you. We are always interested in improving where we can and we sincerely value your business. Thank you again!

KD
Kenneth D.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
People, on time for appointment
Great people and great service.

Thank you for the kind comments on our team! We look forward to seeing you again!

Jillian C.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the service department really went out of their way to take care of me for my appointment. I appreciate how kind and helpful they were.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Long wait.
I had a scheduled appointment for 2pm. My car was finally taken to a service bay at 3pm. I only needed a state inspection done.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Jillian, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, as we know your time is valuable!  We will use this as an opportunity to improve.  Thank you for letting us know.

SE
Stephanie E.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Jason’s great!
Jason was great and able to get me in on a Saturday when it wasn’t too busy!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Awesome feedback! We are glad we are glad we were able to fit you in! Thank you for your business and we hope you have a great day!

Kayrese M.
Winterville, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
The customer service is great!!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

We are pleased you had a great service! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly
Staff seem to enjoy their job.

GM
Gregory M.
Fountain, NC
They let you know that they want your business. Do great work to keep it1
Overall very pleased with the service of my 2018, 2017 and 2013. All three cars I bought from Joe Pecheles Hyundai of Greenville N.C.

PB
Philip B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Scheduled Maintenance
Outstanding service as usual. Justin was friendly and professional.

EH
Esther H.
Chocowinity, NC
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service is very good.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! Thanks for your business and have an awesome day!

BT
Bernadine T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Always great
The staff goes above and beyond. I've never had a better experience at a dealership.

Thank you for noticing our efforts! Our customers satisfaction is so important to us and we are pleased we reached our goal with you! Have a wonderful day!

Dana D.
New Bern, NC
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Nowhere else
This company actually owns the used car lot I purchased my car from. They make it super convenient for me to drop off my car and provide a shuttle to and from work to drop off and pick up my car. The staff are all super sweet and accommodating.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

We appreciate you noticing our efforts to reach our customers expectations! Thank you for doing business with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Rachel G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Great staff!!!
The staff as Joe Pecheles Hyundai is absolutely amazing! Neal and his team did everything they could to make the process easy by keeping us informed of the numerous problems with our car. They were so patient!

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
The service folks were very nice and communicated effectively.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Rachel, thank you for the kind words about our team.  We appreciate the great feedback and are truly sorry that the complicated repair was not completed in a more timely manner.  We will use the information you provided us to try and improve our processes.  Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

Winterville, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2019 Category: Service
I was having an issue with my Sante Fe. They kept me updated on status on my vehicle, when part had to be ordered for warranty work to fx ssue they set me up with a rental car so that I could get to work.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2019 Category: Service
oil change
great
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you choosing Pecheles and look forward to seeing you again!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
No Communication poor service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you.  We will reach out to you directly.

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/19/2019 Category: Service
The service & staff are always super friendly & helpful! I actually enjoy taking my Kona in for service.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

We are glad you enjoy your service here! We are more than happy to help with any automotive needs you have!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service,
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

We are so glad that you were able to experience a great service here! We hope to continue business with you! Have an awesome day!