Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5rating 4.69048
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

NE
Nancy E.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Professional, Prompt and Courteous
As usual, they take you at your appt time. Went for oil change, tire rotation and replaced a plastic clip in rear wheel well cover. Was out in one hour.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us, and thank you so much for your feedback!

Ahoskie, NC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Not satisfied with service or communication for. Company
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.

EL
Ernest L.
Farmville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy with customer service and work performed.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides!

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe Pecheles is fantastic!
Staff is very helpful, communicative, and timely! could not recommend more!

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, and your positive words about our staff!

Rebecca B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service in the service dept!

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback!

Pantego, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
Neil and crew are efficient. I usually get a car wash and vacuum but did not this time... too busy with other customers I guess.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

I am really sorry that happened! I will be reaching out to you directly for the troubles!

Christin H.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Costomer service
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

We appreicate your feedback !

PS
Patti S.
Farmville, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Recent maintenance
I was so happy with the service and pleasant experience I had at my recent appointment. Neil is such a pleasure. He makes you feel like you are the only person in the building. I waited quite a while which I was told I would but felt as though I was taken care of the whole time. Always have a great experience when I have my car there. Thank you all

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team!

PC
Patricia C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I love my Santa fe
The Santa Fe is a fun SUV, very dependable & affordable, we have purchased several cars from Pecheles in Greenville n.c. & highly recommend them, great price & service!!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Lee S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great, trustworthy service.
Great and trustworthy service.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback!

LG
Lisa G.
Ayden, NC
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The service guys are very knowledgable and have great personalities. Makes the visit fun.
The experience was a great one. Look forward to my next visit.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to helping again!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service
Automobile service departments have a sketchy reputation but Joe Pecheles delivers quality automobile service you can be confident in.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

AJ
Angela J.
Hookerton, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness and overall service.
Meet expectations in a timely fashion just waiting to hear about the part I ordered

Thank you, we will make sure someone is in contact with you about your ordered part! We always strive to give our customers the best customer service!

Rebecca B.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Excellent customer service!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

We really appreciate your feedback!

TG
Tonsa G.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellence at Work!
Joe Pecheles Hyundai is the reek deal! Saturday I went back to the dealership for the first time to have my vehicle serviced. I knew exactly where to go because the day I was blessed with the vehicle, they gave me a grand tour of the entire dealership. That day every member of the leadership team, every department and each employee individually and collectively epitomized excellence and my experience on Saturday mirrored the same! I am a Joe Pecheles customer for life!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!

Pinetown, NC
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Always get great service and explain everything to me

New Bern, NC
03/26/2019 Category: Service
X
X
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your rating!

Deborah R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, friendly, reliable service, with a smile!
I recently had a 60K maintenance on my Santa Fe. Neil prepared me for the extent of work and time, and expense it would likely need. Work was completed when promised, at a couple hundred dollars under the original price quoted. Trustworthy and enjoyable experience!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us.

Lee S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Pecheles Hyundai Service...
Pecheles Hyundai Service is excellent. They do honest competent work, and they take that extra effort to do beyond the minimum to satisfy their customers.

In my case they spent a good bit of time confirming with my extended insurance provider to have some very expensive problems resolved AND FULLY COVERED.

Thank you, Lee S.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

ES
Ernest S.
Tarboro, NC
2015 Hyundai Equus
03/25/2019 Category: Service
out of all the times i have been in for service i have not had to retrurn because things were not done right.
i am well pleased with the service they give.