LW
Lanita W.
Hookerton, NC
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Great job
I love the outcome... I can start back driving anywhere
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

We are so pleased, Lanita, and thank you for the wonderful review.  We appreciate your business!

AF
Allison F.
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Had to take my car to have a part replaced. They made sure that everything was done correctly and timely manner. They even paid for a rental car until mine was finished.

We are so pleased with your feedback, Allison.  Thank you for choosing Pecheles and thank you for the 5 star review!

Thomas S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Excellent customer service
Everyone that I dealt with (Cameron, Neal, the tech, the shuttle driver) was excellent. They relayed all information to me, got me back going in a timely manner, provided excellent customer service, and helped me with any question I had.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/06/2017

Thomas, that is so great to hear!  Thank you for the wonderful review.  We appreciate your business.

PB
Phylicia B.
Grifton, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent

07/06/2017 Category: Service
Looked at my car quickly and were very thorough

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our service manager, Neal.

German L. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Phylicia, we are glad to know we were able to get your concerns addressed! Thank you for speaking with us about the problem and for being our customer! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

KC
Kristen C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Employees that Care
The employees truly care about their customers and help them to make well-informed decisions. I always walk away feeling confident that my vehicle will remain reliable and that any needs are communicated quickly. I highly recommend their services.

Kristen, thank you for the kind words about our team and for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business.  Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

AC
Amanda C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Amanda C.
Great service! Friendly staff!

Thank you for the 5 stars, Amanda.  We appreciate your business.

James K.
Fleming Island, FL
2010 Hyundai Azera
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Good Service
We recently relocated from another state and this was our first experience with Pecheles. Everyone we encountered in the service department was friendly, helpful, and seemed genuinely interested in doing a good job. Matt, Neal, and one of the technicians (sorry I don't recall his name) all seemed knowledgeable and concerned about getting it right. Matt and Neal even assisted us in requesting a refund from an out-of-state Hyundai dealer's service department who had completed some of the same repairs three weeks earlier. The repairs from the out-of-state service dept. had not been done properly and had to be re-done by Pecheles.

So great that we could help, James.  Thank you for the wonderful review.  And thanks for choosing Pecheles!

BN
Beth N.
Winterville, NC
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Service was done well, as promised. The service advisor kept me updated throughout the process.

Ah, Beth.  Great to hear from you.  Thanks for the 5 stars and I hope to see you in the service drive one of these days. Have a wonderful summer!

CP
Casey P.
Bethel, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Joe Pecheles Hyundai
Friendly environment and excellent service.

Thank you, Casey!  We appreciate your business!

Sherie M.
Ayden, NC
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Very friendly, courteous service

What a great review! Thanks for the kind words and 5 stars, Sherie.

Pikeville, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Well done
Service person helped
Me Right out and was out of there in no time
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/03/2017

We are so glad we could help.  Thanks for being a Pecheles customer and thank you for the great review!

TG
Tonya G.
Winterville, NC
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Repair
They were very honest about my car's condition which I really appreciated and was very helpful to me.

Tonya, we appreciate your business.  Thank you for the great review!

Jessilyn P.
Friendly and Professional Service
The gentleman that serviced my vehicle was friendly and very professional. They had my vehicle ready prior to the time I was initially given. Great service. Will be returning and spreading the word.

Thank you for the wornderful review and for spreading the word about us.  We really appreciate your loyalty.

THOMAS B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Convenient and great service
Your service personal are knowledgeable
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you for noticing!  We appreciate the great review.  Thanks for being our customer.

Customer service
Went in to get assistance with Bluetooth. Service manager noticed my tires were wearing. If he hadn't noticed the tires I would have ruined a set of tires with 8k miles on them

Thank you for the 5 stars and for the kind words.  We are happy to be of service.  Thanks for being our customer.