Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5rating 4.69048
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

CT
CLIFTON T.
Washington, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Santa Fa
Very friendly and did all they could to satisfy the customers.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Thanks for sharing about your Pecheles experience, Clifton T! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

KP
KIM P.
Wilson, NC
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service...
I love the Hyundia Experiance...
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/23/2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment, Kim P! We appreciate your business!

Syreeta W.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Love Love LOVE!!!
I must say that this place is the absolute best! Every time I go, they are always so nice and helpful! When I ask for discounts, they always find some way to take money off! When I leave from getting my car serviced at Hyundai, I feel it will run forever!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/18/2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Syreeta W! We appreciate your kind words. I will be sure to share your comments with your service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

Mary M.
Goldsboro, NC
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/14/2014 Category: Service
All employees are very knowledgable and helpful.
Wonderful- helpful, knowledgable, flexible responsive.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Thanks for your great comments, Mary! I'll be sure to share them with your service team. Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

SP
SUE P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2014 Category: Service
as always great service

Thank you for sharing your comments, Sue P! We appreciate your business!

MA
Marla A.
07/09/2014 Category: Service
They are very helpful and friendly.
I was there just to get a 15,000 oil change and check up. They are always friendly and helpful.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Thank you for your great comments, Marla A! I'll be sure to pass them along to your service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

QB
QUANISIA B.
Goldsboro, NC
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Great place, lame rules
While most of the staff I've encountered make sure you're well informed it's still pretty crappy to sit and wait for 3 hours for an issue with a new car that the staff are required to replicate via the manufacturer when I could supply video evidence of the problem and then have to walk away problem unsolved because they can't. I understood their stance but I was the one with my day on hold and therefore wasted when my issue could not be resolved. Then get a free car wash voucher I can't even use locally. Wasn't a good day. But the staff that helped me through it all was great!!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

Thank you for your comments, Quanisia B! And thanks for sharing that you had a great experience with our staff. I’m very sorry to hear that your visit was not completely satisfactory. It’s understandable to be frustrated when you come in to get something fixed and have to leave with it still undone. If we could have found the problem and fixed it from the video evidence, we would have. While video evidence can show us that something is happening with your car, unfortunately we can’t understand the cause of the problem from that alone; we have to duplicate the issue. Thank you for being understanding of that. As far as the car wash, you can use the voucher at any Sheetz car wash location. Here is a link to the webpage with all Sheetz car wash locations in NC: https://www3.sheetz.com/main/locations/searchByState.cfm. I hope one of those will work for you. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or concerns by calling 252-756-1135, or emailing bnosay@pechelesautomotive.com. We hope you will choose us again in the future. Have a great holiday!

AH
ALGIE H.
Wilson, NC
2011 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2014 Category: Service
service
great service
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Angie H! We appreciate your business!

WM
William M.
06/18/2014 Category: Service
car cleaning
I miss the car cleaning that used to come with service. Without it, I no longer have a reason to come to the Dealership once my "free" service expires.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Thank you for your feedback, William M. I’m sorry to hear that the recent change to our car wash policy is not satisfactory to you. We want you to be happy, and we hope to continually earn your business by providing excellent service every time you visit. As our business has grown, we have found we simply do not have the proper facility or personnel to thoroughly hand wash every vehicle and get our customers back on the road in a timely manner. Rather than discontinuing the wash altogether, we opted to provide a complimentary service from a vendor better equipped for washing cars in a timely manner. We provide a voucher for a Sheetz car wash that is valid for 30 days and accepted at any Sheetz car wash location, so customers can still receive a high quality wash at no cost, and get it done faster and at a time convenient for them. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope that you will enjoy the Sheetz car wash voucher. Thank you for your feedback on the topic. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or comments (252-756-1135). We look forward to serving you in the future!

RN
ROSALIND N.
Roper, NC
06/06/2014 Category: Service
great service
the service was on time and it didn't take long.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Thank you for sharing about your experience! I will share your great comments with your service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

LD
LUITGARD D.
Columbia, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/31/2014 Category: Service
the service personnel
excellent service, nice people!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/04/2014

Thank you for your great comments! I will pass them along to your service team. thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai! We appreciate your business!

JOHNNIE S.
05/31/2014 Category: Service
Two for two
Another good experience! I was done in an hour...Christy was very helpful and friendly.

Thank you for sharing your great comments, Johnnie S. Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to providing more good experiences for you in the future!

Debra G.
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Second Class Service
I have been treated to second class service since I had my new Hyundai. I love the car, loved the price I paid but it is a shame that it does not continue with the service department.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/29/2014

Dear Ms. Garfi,

First, let me apologize on behalf of the dealership for your unsatisfactory experience. I left you a voicemail today and am very anxious to discuss our shortcomings with regard to your service visit and what we can do to set things right for you.  I understand we were unable to duplicate a concern about your trunk lid, but from the gist of your online remark I feel there must be more feedback we need to hear. You are very important to us.  Please let me hear from you.

Most sincerely,

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2014 Category: Service
the people
service people are excellant.Chrissy. Jonh and Jesse great job
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/27/2014

Thank you for your great comments, Mr. Cerise! I will share them  your service team. We appreciate your business and enjoy working with you. Thanks again for the review!

MK
MARTIN K.
Jacksonville, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Great, friendly service.
Great service and friendly staff. I would recommend to anyone looking to service their vehicle.

Mr. Keil, thank you for sharing your comments and recommending our dealership! We are glad you had a great experience, and look forward to serving you in the future. I'll share your comments with your service team. Thanks again for your great review!

LR
Larry R.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Great experience on last visit.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/20/2014

Thanks so much for your great comment, Mr. Rhodes! I'll pass it along to your service team. We appreciate your business!

GB
GEORGE B.
Washington, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
This was my first time and the person that greeted me was very friendly and professional. She took care of my needs and I was done in fifteen minutes

Mr. Bull, we appreciate your great comments about your experience! I'll be sure to pass them along. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

JOHN T.
Winterville, NC
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Always take care of me in first class style
Joe Pecheles Hyundai always follows through on their service promises. They pay attention to the details. I also love the Hyundai product.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/09/2014

John, thank you for sharing your comments! I will pass them along to your service team. We appreciate your business, and look forward to service you in the future. Thanks again!

ROBERT G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/07/2014 Category: Service
Great staff, fair prices, excellent service
Christy Williams did a great job in assisting me as I set up my service. She was very knowledgeable and able to explain all the work that was going to be done.
Steve was the mechanic who worked on the car as as Christy informed me about the work, so did Steve. GREAT staff!!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Robert, thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed the service and your experience with our staff. I'll be sure to pass your comments along to our service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

HT
HOLLIE T.
05/06/2014 Category: Service
1st Service Experience on new Sonata
I was overall quite pleased with the quality of service I received. The only thing that could be improved is the detail shop's attentiveness. I have a black car so, it is cursed with requiring a bit more attention when it comes to cleaning it in order to prevent swirl marks and other lines.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Ms. Trivette,

Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai for service on your Sonata. I’m glad you enjoyed your service experience. I apologize that the wash did not meet your expectations. Every customer that requests a complimentary wash should receive one that meets our dealership standards. So that you can get another wash at your convenience, we have sent you a coupon for a free ultimate car wash at Sheetz. Thanks again for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai. We look forward to serving you in the future!