Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5Overall Rating 4.7173939/5rating 4.7173939
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RA
RUSSELL A.
Washington, NC
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff, service performed quickly (recall)
First time at dealership... very satisfied at this time
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/16/2014

Thanks you for your comment, Russell A! And thank you for checking out our service department. We strive to give every customer an excellent experience, every time. If we can help with any future automotive needs, give us a call at 252-756-1135. Thanks again!

JJ
JOANNE J.
Ahoskie, NC
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Always Customer Service Oriented
Thanks for always being a customer oriented service facility.

Thank your sharing your review, Joanne J! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

PR
PATRICIA R.
Roper, NC
09/09/2014 Category: Service
Great all around
Service is fantastic! Highly recommend.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/09/2014

Thanks for sharing about your service experience, Patricia R! I'll be sure to share your great comments with your service team. We appreciate your business!

EB
ELVIS B.
Winterville, NC
09/08/2014 Category: Service
good service
got off to a slow start due to scheduling online, system still has bugs but the service person made it work and all was well.

Thanks for your review, Elvis B! We're glad to hear you had a good service experience and that your service writer was able to take care of your needs. I apologize that the online scheduling didn't work well for you. I've passed your comments along so we can look into it and make sure it is functioning properly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. And thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai! We look forward to serving you in the future!

VL
VALERIE L.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Great service experience with first service on new purchase for 5000 mile check, ease with scheduling appointment & service done in timely manner
Great experience at Service Department for first 5000 mile check staff friendly
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/08/2014

Thank you for sharing your comments, Valerie L! We're glad you had a great service experience with us, as it is our goal to provide excellent service, every visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!

GA
Gary A.
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Best in the business
Comprehensive, friendly and very competent. I've dealt with many other dealers in the area in the past and these guys put them all to shame.

BT
BILL T.
Chocowinity, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Great
Professional, friendly, and curtious!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/25/2014

Thank you very much for sharing your comments, Bill T! We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future!

CYNTHIA S.
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Whenever I arrive I get treated like royalty.
Great group of people in the Hyundai service department, especially Trudi Golden.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Cynthia, thank you for sharing your great comments! We appreciate having you as a customer. I will pass along your comments to your service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

AG
Andrew G.
Four Oaks, NC
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
08/08/2014 Category: Service
Service work
service was great
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/08/2014

Thanks for sharing your great review, Andrew G! We appreciate your business!

CT
CLIFTON T.
Washington, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Santa Fa
Very friendly and did all they could to satisfy the customers.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Thanks for sharing about your Pecheles experience, Clifton T! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

KP
KIM P.
Wilson, NC
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service...
I love the Hyundia Experiance...
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/23/2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment, Kim P! We appreciate your business!

Syreeta W.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Love Love LOVE!!!
I must say that this place is the absolute best! Every time I go, they are always so nice and helpful! When I ask for discounts, they always find some way to take money off! When I leave from getting my car serviced at Hyundai, I feel it will run forever!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/18/2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Syreeta W! We appreciate your kind words. I will be sure to share your comments with your service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

Mary M.
Goldsboro, NC
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/14/2014 Category: Service
All employees are very knowledgable and helpful.
Wonderful- helpful, knowledgable, flexible responsive.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Thanks for your great comments, Mary! I'll be sure to share them with your service team. Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

SP
SUE P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2014 Category: Service
as always great service

Thank you for sharing your comments, Sue P! We appreciate your business!

MA
Marla A.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/09/2014 Category: Service
They are very helpful and friendly.
I was there just to get a 15,000 oil change and check up. They are always friendly and helpful.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Thank you for your great comments, Marla A! I'll be sure to pass them along to your service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

QB
QUANISIA B.
Goldsboro, NC
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Great place, lame rules
While most of the staff I've encountered make sure you're well informed it's still pretty crappy to sit and wait for 3 hours for an issue with a new car that the staff are required to replicate via the manufacturer when I could supply video evidence of the problem and then have to walk away problem unsolved because they can't. I understood their stance but I was the one with my day on hold and therefore wasted when my issue could not be resolved. Then get a free car wash voucher I can't even use locally. Wasn't a good day. But the staff that helped me through it all was great!!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

Thank you for your comments, Quanisia B! And thanks for sharing that you had a great experience with our staff. I’m very sorry to hear that your visit was not completely satisfactory. It’s understandable to be frustrated when you come in to get something fixed and have to leave with it still undone. If we could have found the problem and fixed it from the video evidence, we would have. While video evidence can show us that something is happening with your car, unfortunately we can’t understand the cause of the problem from that alone; we have to duplicate the issue. Thank you for being understanding of that. As far as the car wash, you can use the voucher at any Sheetz car wash location. Here is a link to the webpage with all Sheetz car wash locations in NC: https://www3.sheetz.com/main/locations/searchByState.cfm. I hope one of those will work for you. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or concerns by calling 252-756-1135, or emailing bnosay@pechelesautomotive.com. We hope you will choose us again in the future. Have a great holiday!

AH
ALGIE H.
Wilson, NC
2011 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2014 Category: Service
service
great service
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Angie H! We appreciate your business!

WM
William M.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/18/2014 Category: Service
car cleaning
I miss the car cleaning that used to come with service. Without it, I no longer have a reason to come to the Dealership once my "free" service expires.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Thank you for your feedback, William M. I’m sorry to hear that the recent change to our car wash policy is not satisfactory to you. We want you to be happy, and we hope to continually earn your business by providing excellent service every time you visit. As our business has grown, we have found we simply do not have the proper facility or personnel to thoroughly hand wash every vehicle and get our customers back on the road in a timely manner. Rather than discontinuing the wash altogether, we opted to provide a complimentary service from a vendor better equipped for washing cars in a timely manner. We provide a voucher for a Sheetz car wash that is valid for 30 days and accepted at any Sheetz car wash location, so customers can still receive a high quality wash at no cost, and get it done faster and at a time convenient for them. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope that you will enjoy the Sheetz car wash voucher. Thank you for your feedback on the topic. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or comments (252-756-1135). We look forward to serving you in the future!

RN
ROSALIND N.
Roper, NC
06/06/2014 Category: Service
great service
the service was on time and it didn't take long.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Thank you for sharing about your experience! I will share your great comments with your service team. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai!

LD
LUITGARD D.
Columbia, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/31/2014 Category: Service
the service personnel
excellent service, nice people!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/04/2014

Thank you for your great comments! I will pass them along to your service team. thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai! We appreciate your business!