Jean M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional and courteous staff.
KC
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests!

DA
Donna A.
Washington, NC
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Donna
I had a great experience during the purchasing of the vehicle and service so far has been great.
KC

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Courtney C.
Edenton, NC
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere
The Atmosphere is very friendly. It's like I know I'm going to be taken care of and Jason assures me that we're not going to do you wrong...like family...
KC
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!

ES
Elizabeth S.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
I definitely refer this place good stuff to my friends and family
Quick and friendly !
KC
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

Antonio M.
Winterville, NC
Great work
Speedy service great communication.
KC

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

LR
Larry R.
Great
KC

We really appreciate your feedback!

Ricky S.
Manns Harbor, NC
Professional,understanding
The day I arrived at your dealership I was greeted by John, he was very
professional about how he handled me as a customer. He offered me a rental
for the time your shop had my vehicle. He kept me informed on all stages of
the repair of my vehicle. He made me feel like I was his only customer,
which I'm sure he treats all of his customers that way.
Again I want to thank you and your organization for your help, and a
special thanks to John Sutton for all of his help.
KC

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!

Jennifer G.
Hillsborough, NC
11/27/2019
Great Place
My daughter has gone here during graduate school and now that she lives in Greenville permanently she continues to be a customer. The guys (Jason and Neal) are so respectful and provide great customer service.
KC

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides!

Jean M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous. Their customer service is outstanding.
KC

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us.

BG
Brooke G.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Joe Pecheles Hyundai
Jason and Neal are great; I've been here multiple times and they always do anything they can to make sure we are satisfied and truly make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend using this service department!!
KC

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust!

Colerain, NC
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
The guys in the service department are experts, very knowledgeable with solutions to my Santa Fe.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback!

CR
Clinton R.
Robersonville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome people
Great customer service and a awesome team. They always handle my problem when I'm their. So thankful for all that they do.
KC

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!

Joseph B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Reliable Service Center
I always return to Pecheles Hyundai for my maintenance because I can rely on them to provide great, dependable service.

Mary L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/27/2019 Category: Service
The customer service at Joe Pecheles is excellent. The service manager makes it a point to remember all of the customers names and something significant about each one. I thought it would be more expensive to have my service done at the dealership but when I inquired I found out it was actually cheaper then the company I regularly used.

SR
Shunyoung R.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
I have been coming to Hyundai for years because I am always treated well and receive excellent customer service.
KC
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

We appreciate your business!