Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5rating 4.69048
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Pinetown, NC
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Always get great service and explain everything to me
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!

New Bern, NC
03/26/2019 Category: Service
X
X
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your rating!

Deborah R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, friendly, reliable service, with a smile!
I recently had a 60K maintenance on my Santa Fe. Neil prepared me for the extent of work and time, and expense it would likely need. Work was completed when promised, at a couple hundred dollars under the original price quoted. Trustworthy and enjoyable experience!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us.

Lee S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Pecheles Hyundai Service...
Pecheles Hyundai Service is excellent. They do honest competent work, and they take that extra effort to do beyond the minimum to satisfy their customers.

In my case they spent a good bit of time confirming with my extended insurance provider to have some very expensive problems resolved AND FULLY COVERED.

Thank you, Lee S.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

ES
Ernest S.
Tarboro, NC
2015 Hyundai Equus
03/25/2019 Category: Service
out of all the times i have been in for service i have not had to retrurn because things were not done right.
i am well pleased with the service they give.

03/25/2019 Category: Service
The service deparment was extremely nice, professional and helpful
Everyone is nice, welcoming, helpful. Service is convenient and timely.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to help!

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for great service!
Everyone at Pecheles Hyundai is kind, helpful and thoughtful. Needed an emergency tire repair and have a really busy schedule. They went out of their way to make it work and get my vehicle back to me as quick as possible!

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team! We are glad to work with your schedule!

WB
William B.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Everyone is friendly and the service is quick and done correctly each time.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to hear our service was to your satisfaction!

Debra S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Love I don't have to wait long for service
I was in and out in less than an hour. Friendly service!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are glad to hear you had a good experience with us!

MF
Meg F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Cordial and diligent!
I forget the guy's name that serviced me however had to have a tire changed that wouldnt come until the following week. Despite the inconvenience in timing, I appreciate his hard work in trying to get the best care as possible and as conveniently as possible. His humor did also help! The manager has also been cordial and helpful in servicing my vehicle. I honestly appreciate the service I had on both days I came. God bless!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

03/21/2019 Category: Service
The staff
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking time to give us positive feedback!

PS
Patty S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
The service was quick and thorough. The staff were very nice and helpful.

PC
Paul C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Pecheles Service - Outstanding
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!

Washington, NC
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Recall Service
friendly, fast, efficient
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

We really appreciate your positive feedback and are happy you had a good experience!

Antoroinn M.
Kinston, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Neal has great customer service
Neal in the service dept always brighten may day
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for the great star-rating!

Grimesland, NC
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Thry seem to care about their work
Nice people
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

We really appreciate your feedback!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback!

NE
Nancy E.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Professional, Prompt and Courteous
At Joe Pecheles all of the employees that I have encountered are polite and the Service Dept. is spot on. They are prompt with your appt time and always explain what is going on with your vehicle. I have been very pleased with them so far. My last 3 vehicles were Ford, so I was used to going to that same dealership/service dept. for over 17 yrs. So, I had some reservations at first when I bought a Hyundai and using their service dept. , simply because 'they wouldn't know me'. But they have won me over with their professionalism and politeness.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!

Farmville, NC
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jason and Xavier
Jason was very courteous and attentive to my service and my request. He greeted me with a smile and called me by name.

Xavier was a very safe driver, personable and courteous young man when transporting in the shuttle. He even opened the door for me when getting in and out of the car and at my job! Loved it!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly/knowledgeable people.
Good service.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review !