Spring, TX
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/12/2019
Had to drop off my 2008 compact car for an electrical issue on Monday noon. Car was ready for pickup next day early in the morning! I was really nervous about the issue and final price but it ended up being a battery replacement at the end. Very honest and professional people in town. Reasonable prices. They even offered me a ride to my office when needed. Will definitely keep coming back.

Jonathan P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/01/2019
Good and fast service
I never had to bring my car back for the same repair always courteous to customers great environment.

Jeep Patriot
10/24/2019
Fast service
Flexible with ones schedule to drop off an pick up, and work is fast and properly done. Thank you guys

GB
Gustavo B.
Cadillac DeVille
10/04/2019
Polite service
This is my first experience at Joe's and I don't have too much to say but they fixed my car and the mechanics seems very experienced. So far the car has been running pretty well for more than 100 miles.

YD
Yolanda D.
INFINITI FX35
09/21/2019
Great Service!!!! Hands down!!!!!
My son was the one who referred me to Joe's Garage and I've been satisfied every since. The staff is courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable. They keep you in the know about what's going on with your vehicle. I would definitely recommend Joe's Garage and State Inspection to family and friends. Joe's Garage will definitely be my car hospital......lol

Damon D.
09/18/2019
Time after Time!
I want to say that the services I receive at Joe's Garage are as consistent as the postal service, always delivering! I had to replace my transmission urgently after a family emergency. Joe came through for me and my 2007 Impala once again in the clutch! I can tell that they take pride in their work and will stand behind it 100%. They work hard to be sure you' re satisfied and have a great rapport with the customers they service!

MJ
Martha J.
08/23/2019
Very professional and knowledgeable
Very professional and knowledgeable. I was informed every thirty minutes of progress of my repairs. I will return for all my auto repairs

MJ
Michelle J.
Kia Sedona
08/08/2019
Maintenance
My number one go to when I need something done right and fast on my vehicle. The employees at this company shows you great hospitality while you wait.

Toyota Prius c
08/06/2019
Quick and friendly
They are always friendly and service is efficient and knowledgeable.

Ford Edge
07/31/2019
Car Repair
Excellent Service! My vehicle's repair got done on time as promised. Thank You!!!

IZ
Irene Z.
07/26/2019
Always Great!
Joe's Garage has done several repairs on my carand everytime has exceeded my expectations! The turnaround on the repairs are very quick. They are 100% trustworthy people and their quality of work is beyond great! Thank you!

AW
Angela W.
07/25/2019
Great Customer Service
Joe's Garage has great customer service with knowledgeable owners who accurately diagnose and repair my van everytime. I had two major repairs and each time they kept me informed of the repair process and answered all my questions. Nice job!

TG
Tanya G.
07/24/2019
Quality customer service and auto service
Joe Sr and Jr were great and took great care of me. My car came in sounding like a maraca and left purring and ready in 2 days .... will continue to bring my equinox here

Jacqueline H.
06/21/2019
Car Repair
Very good service
Joe's Garage. Always fix my car right.I do not go anywhere else. Great customer service Great service..I will always refer. Other customers to Joe's Garage.
Thanks Joe Garage in the crew
Joe M., General Manager from Joe's Garage & state inspection responded on 07/10/2019

Jacqueline, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  We appreciate your business.  Sincerely, Joe.

AT
Alfred T.
Ram 1500
06/19/2019
Great customer service!
Joe's Garage is Johnny on the spot. Window was broken Monday afternoon 12 pm I needed driver side back passenger window replaced, local dealers didn't have in stock (could have by June 24), Joe found it within a few hours, dropped off vehicle Tuesday morning (8 am next day) by 1 pm Tuesday afternoon everything was fixed and ready for pick up. AWESOME Customer Service!!! and at a fair price.

Alfred, thank you for the review.  Great to here you had an awesome experience.  Sincerely, Joe.

Damon D.
06/18/2019
Consistent
I am slowly but surely rebuilding my 2007 Chevy Impala that has over 122,000 miles on it and through every step of the rebuilding, replace, repair and various maintenance jobs. Joe’s Garage has been there to assist me with all of my mechanical repair needs with honesty, integrity and professionalism. He’s my first and only choice to keep my car on the road,!

Damon, thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.  We really appreciate your business.  Sincerely, Joe.

JY
Jimmy Y.
05/30/2019
Good please to bring your car and nice and good people here and easy to work with and good Communication

Jimmy, thank you for taking the time to leave review.  Sincerely, Joe.

KW
Kelia W.
05/12/2019
Fastand customer service
The customer ser6at Joe is very great he keep me updated on my ve9at all times and the turn around on having my car back was very quick

Kelia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  Sinerely, Joe.

PS
Patricia S.
Humble, TX
Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2019
Awesome mechanics!!!!
Thank you so much for taking care of my vehicle. These guys are very professional and will always make sure you get the satisfaction you deserve.

SJ
Shareka J.
Kia Optima
05/01/2019
My Review
Joe has amazing customer service, I’m very big on customer service! He was very fair with my situation and insured I can trust in their work.