Jeff H.
10/26/2020
Great and timely
Always excellent service at a great price with no extensive wait time

OC
Ovilio C.
Nissan Titan
10/23/2020
Management cares about customers needs and are very courteous and friendly.
I always get treated with respect and they are really meeting my needs . They only repair what’s needed on my vehicles they don’t try to sell me what I don’t need. Very honest shop I keep going to them when I need maintenance or repairs.

Joshua D.
10/23/2020
Rescued from another garage.
It's like this. I was being absolutely taken advantage of by a big name shop. Firestone only a couple blocks from Joe's. I moved my car to Joe's out of desperation and to say he saved me money and time is an understatement. What was gonna be a $650 bill with replacement of all throttle body components at Firestone ended up $245 with replacement of a couple fuses and a cleaning.

Also they fixed my glove box without charging or mentioning it. As long as I'm in this part of town this is now my go to shop.

Buick Regal
10/22/2020
Fair, fast,friendly, honest,dependable
The review title says it all🙂

AW
Alice W.
10/19/2020
Customer service
They have great customer service and well trained technicians

MIKE P.
Ram 1500
10/10/2020
Joe’s is always ready when I’m ready, great service.Keeps track of what my trucks need. I highly recommend Joe’s garage!

Josh T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/01/2020
Customer service
Always happy to go here. Work hard to get me in and out.

Justin S.
Affordable and friendly
*repeat review- meant to give 5 stars*
Took my vehicle into the dealership and they wanted $850 forth worth if they wanted to do Saint Joe a list and he did the same work for about $650 drop the car off got it back no issues. I would always recommend Joes Garage

Justin S.
Friendly and good price

CE
Cheyenne E.
Chrysler 300
Their integrity
I feel very safe, confident , and assured that they are honest and straightforward.

ST
Sarah T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/23/2020
Professional Mechanics At Their Best!
Joe and the team are amazing! They were able to quickly diagnose and fix my truck all in one day, which I was thankful for! Joe kept up with giving me updates and answered all of my questions. Thanks guys!

Sheri C.
09/22/2020
Great customer sevice and excellent work
Are very professional, very satisfied with the work on my car.

Janice F.
Nissan Sentra
09/18/2020
I have very good service every time I came to your establishment.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/17/2020
Joe makes car maintenance a breeze
This garage is ran right! Joe and his team are professionals! Will definitely return for business!

Jamarcus C.
Nissan Maxima
09/11/2020
Service 5 stars
If You want a honest mechanic that gets the job done at a reasonable price go to JOES you want be disappointed