Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Stacey C.
Decatur, MS
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service. Felt welcome.
Customer service great. They honored my first oil change free with no questions asked. Great job.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your  kind words and for your business

Senecia M.
De Kalb, MS
08/07/2018 Category: Service
All service is done in a timely manner.
Great job
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

08/05/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly
Xoxo
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

WH
Wallace H.
Lauderdale, MS
08/02/2018 Category: Service
they were outstanding. that the way everyone that own a car business should be.
outstanding everyone was what I likes about the service i received.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Donna S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
the people
the people are so nice and friendly , they go out of they're way to get the service done and get you on your way
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words

Scooba, MS
07/28/2018 Category: Service
The workers are very friendly
*****
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Mary W.
Cuba, AL
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service and the people are nice and will try to work with you
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Consistent
i have had my car serviced here for years and never once have I been treated in any way less then kind and in a timely matter. From my point of view Mr Purvis Shelton has always been friendly and goes over and above what I’m sure he is supposed to do.
Great People, Great Car! Now if y’all could talk my husband into upgrading me that would be great! Lol
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business

Jeremy M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome People
I can’t thank my brother in law and everyone else for helping me get my brand new Hyundai Sante Fe!

GB
Garrick B.
Decatur, MS
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Good quality service
Good quality service
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Quitman, MS
07/17/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE!
John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai offers exception service. I never have to wait long and they are always so friendly!
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the nice responce and for your business

Terry S.
Toxey, AL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great visit.
Fast and courteous service as usual. I had a couple of issues that needed attention. James (Moose) explained the problem and my options and took care of them.

Thank you for your kind words and for your business

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Resolution to oil change
I appreciate the personal phone call to explain the shortage of oil change personnel. More importantly, a sincere apology and professionalism I received during the phone conversation. I feel confident that this was a one time occurrence and I will most certainly go back.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Two hours for an oil change
I am hoping this was a one time occurrence but Service staff was not courteous nor informative.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for talking to me today Mrs. Buckner and we have taken steps to prevent that from happening again

AA
Angela A.
Mobile, AL
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Always happy with the great customer service I receive from them.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars and for your kind words

Tony M.
Forest, MS
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Good job
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

MN
Molly N.
Birmingham, AL
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service I’ve EVER Had!!!
I’m from Birmingham, AL and was stopped at a random gas station in Meridian, MS when I realized that I’d lost the key to my 2015 Hyundai Sonata. It was almost 5:00pm and I was traveling alone; terrified, panicked and completely at a loss as to what to do. Thankfully, Wyatt answered the phone at your dealership and he and John actually came to the gas station, helped me look for my key, and (upon not finding it), took me to the dealership to see if they could possibly make another key work for my car. They, along with the awesome gentleman working inside the dealership (I’m so sorry I don’t recall his name-Julius maybe?), went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help get me back on the road and I am so incredibly grateful for their hard work, dedication, chivalry, kindness, and professionalism. I know less than NOTHING about cars so (for me especially!) this incident was a HUGE crisis. These three knowledgeable men literally “saved the day” and also had the most incredible attitudes while doing it! I have never experienced customer service of this caliber and I truly wish I lived closer to Meridian so y’all could service my car for all it’s future needs! I will definitely come back when it’s time to buy my next vehicle because any car dealership that employs workers of this caliber absolutely deserves (and has earned!) my business and my loyalty. These three amazing men are the kind of employees a company should be incredibly proud to have. Please relay my immense gratitude and appreciation to them for their excellent service. Thank y’all so very much! :-)
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are committed to taking care of every customer

2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2018 Category: Service

Quitman, MS
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
people & service with care.
Reliable and affordable care about you & your satisfaction with the company
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars and for your business

Sylvia H.
Louin, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Service department was fast an efficient
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your kind remarks and for your business

VM
Varquita M.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Fast and FRIENDLY service..
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated