Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Shanika C.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Fast & friendly service. Get the job done right the first time
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your business and for the 5 stars

Epes, AL
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people. Quick service.
I like being able to come I with no appointment. It never takes long either.

Thank you for your business anf for the 5 stars

NP
Nettye P.
Union, MS
12/14/2018 Category: Service
The man in the service department was so nice and kind think his name was Bubba he explain and told meif needed anything to let them know I wish I could bring all my Toyota's ova there bc he is so nice.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thankyou for your business and for the 5 starsand thank you so much for the kind words

AN

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Facility needs improvement
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Donna S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
no response
no response
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

I am sorry about your experience and I do thank you for talking to me about it, steps are being taken to make sure that nothing like this happens again.

Louin, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Hester
My sales lady Paige !!
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Scooba, MS
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Service is very good
Friendly staff
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for the 5 stars

Dortha R.
Pachuta, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Response to review
My discounts are honored and it’s a short distant from my home. They are timely.

Thank you for the kind words and for the 5 stars

Toomsuba, MS
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
The entire customer experience could be much better. It felt slightly unprofessional. They left the plastic over the driver seat when returning my car after telling me they don’t have a tire to fit my car. The customer waiting area is nice but seems misplaced.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

I'm sorry about your experience, we are making changes for improvement. Thank you for talking to me about it and thank you for your business

Donna S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
good nice people, didn't waste my time
the only problem was when they returned my car, it wasn't my car??

I'm so sorry about the mix up and thank you for your business

LL
Linda L.
Meehan, MS
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff,timely service
Rate 5
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Jeannie C.
11/19/2018
Not happy with service department…..
Service dept has had our sonata hybrid over two months now. Supposedly a new battery system is arriving wednesday from the manufactor. It has taken over two months for the "engineers" in texas to finally decide the problem cannot be fixed and an all new battery system for the hybrid system is the answer. Who knows how long it will now take to actually get the battery system installed....... I am going through cancer treatments after having radiation treatments in my back and hip. Being without our heated seats is very painful for me, especially with the cold weather now. My husband was told they didn't have a loaner car with heated seats to give us until ours is finally repaired, which I dont think is going to be anytime in the near future. This request was made by me last week, and again by my husband today. Again, he was told nothing was available for a loaner. We are going to be in the market for a new car this coming New Year but it will not be another Hyudai !!!!!

I am so sorry that it has taken so long to recieve the parts but I'm glad that we have gotten your vehicle repaired nad back to you.Thank you for your business

Scooba, MS
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service is good
John o'Neil Johnson Hyundai is a great place to get your oil change.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for your business

SD
Shannon D.
Marion, MS
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer follow up
Excellent customer service with follow up calls.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed. Poor communication, lack of employee training. Service department isn't what it once was.
Oil change for hyundia veloster done in an hour, that's great! Service tech suggests I get a transmission flush. Cool., I'm trying to be otw out of town so if it won't take long go ahead and do it. Service tech assures me it will not take long. A call around 2. They said it's not ready yet. At 4 they call saying that that didn't have the equipment to flush the transmission in my car, a car in which I bought from their lot.. soooo what the hell was going on between 12pm and 4pm with my car. ?????????? Not a happy customer
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for talking to me today and the issues have been corrected. I'm very sorryfor the way everything was handled.

Debra B.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light on
I received excellent customer service and the service was prompt.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your kind words and for your business

AN
Alexus N.
De Kalb, MS
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Services
Great 👍🏽 experience.
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
These people don't even know who owns the suv.
Keep getting surveys on maintenance performed but I don't even own the car any longer. You would think they would update their records. Oh well....

Stacey C.
Decatur, MS
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service. Always Feel welcome.
Better review after the phone call from Mr purvos.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service. Felt welcome.
Always great Service. This was the only time I had trouble after a visit
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to talk with me sir.

Carol W.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
review
Best service appt I have had so far!!!
PURVIS S., service manager from John O'Neil Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars and for youe kind words