Anthony S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Anthony said the business was very open to helping him even though he is out of town. He did not take advantage of him and he explained how to prevent things from happening.

Rodney W.
10/05/2016
Good and fast work
Good honest people
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, AND WE APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS.

AW
ALAYNE W.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
10/05/2016
Feeling VERY safe with my car
I know when I leave that my car will keep me safe
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

WE ARE THANKFUL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT YOU SHOW US AND HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE IN THE FUTURE.

CARY M.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/30/2016
noise when backing out of driveway
Trust worthy people don`t try to sell you with something you don`t need
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING OUR TRUST IN US. WE RELY ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO KEEP US GOING.

Josephine M.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Josephine said she has been a customer of the business for 30 years and she has no complaints.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEARS! IT DEFINITELY HASN'T GONE UNNOTICED! WE HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Jerry P.
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said he has always been happy with the business.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

WE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

BC
Bob C.
Shepherdsville, KY
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Bob said this business took him right in. He waited and they took care of him.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.  WE KNOW YOU HAVE A CHOICE WHEN CHOOSING WHO TO FIX YOUR CAR. WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING US!

Mikal M.
Chevrolet Caprice
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason. He said he got his vehicle back in a timely manner.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

THANK YOU! WE ALWAYS TRY TO GET YOUR CAR BACK AS FAST AS WE CAN (WHILE STILL DOING THE JOB RIGHT!). WE KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT YOUR CAR ANY LONGER THAN YOU HAVE TO.

Jeff D.
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is always honest and they get the job done quickly.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING YOUR TRUST IN US.  WE APPRECIATE THIS VERY MUCH!

GW
Gary W.
Saturn Vue
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said she never had a problem with them. They are friendly and fair. There have been no issues.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

WE APPRECIATE THE KIND WORS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Christian M.
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Christian said the owner is super nice and he appreciates the quote he gave him. Even though the price wasn't for him, he was really helpful.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/06/2016

WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP. HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE.

Tyler S.
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said this business is always helpful and good. They are prompt to get the work done and if something goes wrong, they take care of it, so he has no complaints.

Joe C.
New Lenox, IL
Ford Econoline
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Joe said his experience at the business was bad. The owner had a horrible attitude and tried to keep his vehicle from him by blocking it with another vehicle. Their prices are more expensive than other facilities. It was his worst experience with this type of business.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/12/2016

Joe was in Chicago (where his business is located) when the driver in his van broke down a couple miles from here.  Someone recommended us to his driver who called and had us tow it in to check out.  The driver's main concern was if we could get it running the same day (it was @ noon).  I told him we would try, depending on what was wrong.  It got here and we tested several things and isolated the problem to the fuel pump.  The driver called Joe to tell him the diagnosis and Joe stated he just had one put in less than a year ago.  Joe then had the other shop call me about it.  This person questioned my diagnosis and then suggested he would send me another fuel pump.  I explained to him that we did not do work like that...  we give a 2 year / 24000 mile parts and labor warranty on repairs and I only use certain parts suppliers.  Then, later, Joe called me back to say he had found a fuel pump cheaper at a local discount parts supplier here in Louisville (his driver had given him our repair price earlier).  At that point, I explained to him the same thing I explained the the man who had put the last pump in;  we only use certain suppliers for certain parts due to warranty.   Joe got mad and said that my prices were too high and  he would call me back.  His driver talked to him several more times and Joe told him to get the keys back and he would call me on the shop phone to pay and he would just have it towed somewhere else (it was almost 6pm by this time; which is when we close).  The driver told me this, and we waited until @ 6:20 pm and Joe never called.  I told the driver that I had to leave and that I would block the vehicle in overnight if Joe did not call back to pay.  About 10 minutes later, Joe called and payed over the phone with a credit card for the tow and diagnosis. The only reason Joe could think I was rude is because I would not change my standard price or business practices for him.

ROBERT R.

WG
Wayne G.
GMC Yukon
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Wayne said this business has excellent service. They are very reasonably priced and perform quality work.