12/04/2018
Quality leader
Timely, professional and courteous. Very good establishment

TA
TRICIA A.
Ram Pickup
12/01/2018
Always excellent service
My family has all of our vehicles serviced at John Overly Automotive. They are always friendly and efficient. The Car Care coupon book they offer is a money saver. Convenient hours and always a clean shop.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for the review!  We really appreciate your business!

DAVID S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/30/2018
DEPENDABLE AUTO SERVICE
My wife and I rely on John Overley to keep our older cars - '94 Olds & 2002 - Mercury running and dependable. Their work is always done in a timely manner and we can be confident we won't have to bring it back because of something wrong or missing.

Thanks , John,
David S.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for placing your confidence in us.  It really means a lot.  We won't let you down!

REDA C.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/28/2018
their customer service is GRRRRREAT!!!.
they listen, and ask questions , take notes too!!..without judgement..
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is top notch, so it really feels good when others appreciate it as well!

RANDY S.
11/27/2018
Always fixes the problem no matter what it is.
I always take my trucks to John and this team. Very dependable and honest. I drop my truck off and told John I think I needed a brake job. He call me later and told me my brakes were fine that they just had brake dust build up. Most automotive places would have put new brakes on just to make the money but not John and his team. They only install parts that you need and will call you and tell you what you need before installing them. I will always go to Overley for all my automotive repairs.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  We know trust can be hard to come by.  That is why we are as honest and up front with our customers as possible, so we can build the best relationships possible.  Thank you for placing your trust in us!

JENNIFER R.
11/27/2018
Dependable
Always dependable and honest with their service

BK
BOB K.
11/23/2018
Honest and dependable.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Bobby H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said he has gone to the business for years. He recommends anyone to go there for good work.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you very much!  We greatly appreciate the recommendations!

Lebanon Junction, KY
Nissan Rogue
11/13/2018
Returning for new business with great service
I called Overly for routine service on my vehicle before an out of town trip. They were able to do the service that day to accommodate my needs.
Excellent service as always, will be returning again.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you very much!  We hope that you had / are having a great trip!

WG
Wayne G.
GMC Yukon XL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the business did excellent on his service. They did not give him the run around.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  We are glad we could help!

Todd M.
Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the business charged him way to high for the repairs he got done.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

I am sorry that you feel you were overcharged.  However, you were only charged our standard half hour diagnostic fee that we charge to all customers who are needing diagnostic work.  If you would like to call and talk to us more about the diagnostic fee, we would be happy to try to explain it better.  We do also apply that diagnostic fee to the repair if you decide to let us fix your vehicle for you.

TA
TRICIA A.
Volkswagen Routan
10/31/2018
I dropped my van off to have a horrible squeal in the brakes looked at. They found the problem and called with a price before the work was done. I picked my van up that night. The are always friendly and have reasonable prices
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you very much!  We are happy that we were able to help out!

Robert M.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has used the business for some time and the owner runs a tight ship. He stated the entire staff is friendly and works quickly to serve their customers.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for placing your trust in us!  We are happy that you have had such great experiences with us!

John B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/27/2018 Category: Service
John said he's been going to this business for about 7 years. The service is great. He never has a problem and he gets super service. The place has a good service department. They always do what they're supposed to, and don't overcharge.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review!  We really appreciate all the business over the years!

BD
BRUCE D.
Mercury Sable
10/25/2018
Honest and straight forward
These guys are great. I do have a check engine light that is popping back on (O2 sensor slow), but only because they are trying to make sure it needs replacing.

Jim R.
Crestwood, KY
Ford Expedition
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did a good job, they were quick and the prices were also reasonable.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you!  We're glad that you had a good experice with us!

BD
Brandi D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Cadillac Deville
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Brandi said the service with the business was painless. She said she would recommend the business for service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you very much!  We really appreciate the recommendation!

JE
Jerome E.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said the business worked on his vehicle the next day after dropping it off. They got right to it ,and when the employees found what the problem was, they did their best to repair it. At the time of the service, he wasn't able to afford it all, so they fixed what they could and they were very great about it. He wants to thank them for their great, hard work.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

You're welcome!  Thank you for placing your trust in us and letting us work on your vehicle!  We really appreciate the business!

IT
Ian T.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Ian said they were quick and efficient. Also, the work they did was exceptional.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the amazing review!  We greatly appreciate it!

TD
Tim D.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the service was great.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the great review!