Charles B.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he had a good experience, the staff was nice, and they were good people.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate it!

SE
STEVE E.
Jeep Liberty
10/13/2018
Always the best
squeezed me in for an oil change at the end of the day
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

GH
GERRY H.
10/09/2018
Maintain your car with regular oil changes .
Overley has maintained my old car, that my son has now and is maintaining my new car to get the best performance out of it. A regular oil change extends the life of your car. I can't say Enough about John Overley automotive's, very honest and reliable repair shop.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us!  That really means a lot to us!

DAN H.
New Albany, IN
Saturn L200
10/08/2018
Fast High Quality Service
The friendly atmosphere and positive attitude is reassuring. Not only is the work of the highest quality. But, the shop doesn't recommend unnecessary work.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review! We greatly appreciate all the business!

HF
Harold F.
Saturn VUE
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Harold said staff does what they say and the prices are reasonable.

HG
HAROLD G.
Dodge Caliber
09/29/2018
Good honest people and they do fine work
I've been having my car repaired with John for over 20 years and he has been honest and straight with me all that time. I wouldn't go any where else.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much!  We really appreciate all of the business over the years!

AJ
Aaron J.
Pontiac Montana SV6
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he was confident that his service was done right. The speed of service was right on point.

WO
William O.
Shepherdsville, KY
09/26/2018 Category: Service
William said the business provided good service.

JENNIFER R.
09/25/2018
Trustworthy
I trust John Overley for my car repairs! - honest work, reliable and professional!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the five star review!  We greatly appreciate it!

WM
Warren M.
Ford Flex
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Warren said he was satisfied wit the service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you!  We really appreciate the review!

Bobby H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said he been with this facility for over 30 years and has never had any trouble with them.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much!  We hope to be able to help for another 30!

AW
ALAYNE W.
Subaru Impreza
09/16/2018
Good dependable mechanics
I always feel safe and very confident when I leave John Overley and I make sure to tell people.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much!  We really appreciate you recommending us to your friends!

GL
Gilbert L.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Gilbert said the employees took care of his vehicle quickly.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

RO
Robert O.
Jaguar XJ
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Lou. She said this business did a great job in a short amount of time. They were very nice.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you very much!  We're glad you had such a great experience with us!

LARRY B.
Nissan Sentra
09/11/2018
Great service!! Friendly staff!!
I’ve been a customer of John Overley Automotive for a few years now. I highly recommend his service facility as he has always been fair, honest & has fixed my car problems. And, he is always friendly when you talk to him about the car issues you’re having.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you very much for the recommendation!  We greatly appreciate all the business over the years!

J.b. S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
JB said he waited a week to get his vehicle back. He was told he needed a water pump. It did not need a water pump. It was a radiator leak..
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

I am very sorry.  I'm not sure how we missed that.  We will be happy to mail you a Refund Check for the diagnositic charge, since you were unhappy.  We apologize, and we hope that you would give us a second chance to earn your business.  Have a great rest of your day!

DAN H.
New Albany, IN
Saturn L200
09/06/2018
Fast High Quality Service
Business operation is efficient with a clean and comfortable waiting area. Personnel are friendly and provide thorough explanation of their services.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for all the business over the years!  We really appreciate it!

EG
ELDRIDGE G.
09/06/2018
Timely Service
Every thing was done in a timely way. The Service is Great!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you very much!  We're glad that you had such a great experience with us!

Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/04/2018
Truck repair.
Great and friendly service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much!  We really appreciate the great review!

STEVEN C.
08/28/2018
Quality Service!
As a repeat customer of John Overley automotive I can not say enough how grateful and pleased we are of the work John and his staff have done to our cars.They do quality work at a fair price and stand behind everything they do! They usually can get our car “in and out” in one day if possible and that means a lot to us.His shop is very clean,modern and organized and a true reflection of him and his staff and the work that do!
Thank you again!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review!  We greatly appreciate all the business you have brought us, and we are happy that we have been able to serve you for so many years!  We look forward to helping out with any future repairs or maintenance you may need!