Michelle H.
Toyota Yaris
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said that she would definitely recommend this business. She did have to wait a little at her last visit.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the review!  I apologize about taking a little longer than usual at your last visit.  We will certainly do our best to do better in the future.  Thank you for your business!

BD
Betty D.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the experience was not exactly perfect, it was better than average. Her daughter recommended this business to her. The mechanics did a nice job and their rates are better than some other repair facilities. The technicians did not clean her vehicle on the outside. They are really nice people. The office is nice and has refreshments. It is a nice place and she recommends it.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the review!  I am very sorry about your vehicle being dirty.  We try to keep them clean, but sometimes we do miss a spot.  We will certainly do our best to do better in the future.  Thank you for your business, and we hope to be able to help out with any other problems you may have!

BW
Barry W.
Chrysler 200
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the business provided awesome service and their process is very good.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you very much!  We're happy you had a great experience with us!

DAVID S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
08/12/2018
OVERLEY'S HAS OUR OLDSMOBILE FROSTY AGAIN
Just when the season was the hottest, the AC on our Cutlass Cruiser went completely out. Took it to Overley's because we can depend on the job being done right. The car is 24 years old with just over 58,000 miles so as long as parts are available
we'd like to keep it going. John's group of pros have done just that for us and there is again a chill in the air inside our "old
reliable."

Dave Schroeder
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the review!  We're happy we are able to keep your Cutlass in tip-top shape!  Thank you for placing your trust in us when it comes to your vehicles' needs!

MN
Marviena N.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Marviena said the service was excellent and they were attentive to her needs.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for letting us work on your vehicle!  We really appreciate the business!

Bill S.
Dodge Dakota
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the service was good.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the business!

Joel T.
Nissan Titan
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Joel said they did a great job.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you!  We are happy you were pleased with the repairs!

RON C.
08/05/2018
Great service,
honesty when it came to recommend service/repairs
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Daniel R.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said this business got most of his issues repaired.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the review!  If you are still having problems with the repair, or just another problem with the car in general, we would be happy to take another look at that for you.

DAVID S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/27/2018
JOHN OVERLY'S ALWAYS THERE WHEN HE'S NEEDED AND HIS WORK IS GUARANTEED
I thought the Merc's AC was fine but the wife swore it was not cooling as it should. She insisted I take it to John to have him check it out. I had other things to do but remembering the old saying "If Mama ain't happy, nobody is happy" I took the Mercury Grand Marquis over there. He had his guys check it all over and found that, while it was cooling, it was a few degrees above what it should be so he charged it up. Now Mama is cool and happy once again. Thanks, John.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/28/2018

You're very welcome!  We're happy we were able to help out!  Thank you for the business!!

FR
Frank R.
Buick Century
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business provided great service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you!  We're happy you were satisfied with our services!

Steven B.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the owner seems to be more legitimate and well established than other businesses in the area which he liked. He was pleased with the service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  We greatly appreciate the business!

AW
Alayne W.
07/21/2018
Great care
I love going to John Overley for work on my car. Because when I can leave I know my car has NO problems and I am safe.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

It's good to know that you have such great experiences with us!  We greatly appreciate your continued support!

Darryl W.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said the service was good.

Charles B.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he recommends the business.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for your business!  We really appreciate the review!

TA
TRICIA A.
Volkswagen Routan
07/18/2018
Peace of mind
I took my aging van in to have it looked at to make sure it was in tip top shape to take on a very long trip. I felt confident when I left on my vacation everything was in good shape.thanks for the peace of mind
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

You're very welcome!  Thank you for the great review!  Enjoy your vacation!

AJ
ANNA J.
07/16/2018
excellent workmanship and professionally friendly
I highly recommend Overly Automotive as THE place for your automobile service; they are first, honest. They will not sell you a service your auto does not need. Second, they are friendly and professional in their approach to their customers.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much!  That means a lot to us!  We try to be the best we can, and it feels good that other notice that.  Thank you for putting your trust in us!

Kevin M.
Louisa, KY
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said she was happy with this business. They were very efficient and took care of everything they needed to for a fair price. She thanks them for their service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

You are very welcome!  Thank you for the business!

PD
Patricia D.
Buick Century
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the business has always treated her well and they provided good service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  We greatly appreciate the business!

ST
STEPHANIE T.
Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2018
Like Family
John Overley Automotive has been a wonderful automotive family while I have lived in Kentucky. I will be moving out of state in a couple days and had my last inspection and maintenance done at the shop. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing this group for 9 years. They have integrity and empathy for your automotive needs. I can’t recommend this business enough!!! Stick with them and make them your regular service provider. They are amazing!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much!  We had a lot of fun working with you and your car!  We value our customers like you very much.  That's why it's so sad to see you go.  We wish you nothing but the best in Texas!  Don't forget to stay in touch!