Latest Review about 1 year ago

AW
Alayne W.
07/21/2018
Great care
I love going to John Overley for work on my car. Because when I can leave I know my car has NO problems and I am safe.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

It's good to know that you have such great experiences with us!  We greatly appreciate your continued support!

Darryl W.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said the service was good.

Charles B.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he recommends the business.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for your business!  We really appreciate the review!

TA
TRICIA A.
Volkswagen Routan
07/18/2018
Peace of mind
I took my aging van in to have it looked at to make sure it was in tip top shape to take on a very long trip. I felt confident when I left on my vacation everything was in good shape.thanks for the peace of mind
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

You're very welcome!  Thank you for the great review!  Enjoy your vacation!

AJ
ANNA J.
07/16/2018
excellent workmanship and professionally friendly
I highly recommend Overly Automotive as THE place for your automobile service; they are first, honest. They will not sell you a service your auto does not need. Second, they are friendly and professional in their approach to their customers.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much!  That means a lot to us!  We try to be the best we can, and it feels good that other notice that.  Thank you for putting your trust in us!

Kevin M.
Louisa, KY
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said she was happy with this business. They were very efficient and took care of everything they needed to for a fair price. She thanks them for their service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

You are very welcome!  Thank you for the business!

PD
Patricia D.
Buick Century
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the business has always treated her well and they provided good service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  We greatly appreciate the business!

ST
STEPHANIE T.
Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2018
Like Family
John Overley Automotive has been a wonderful automotive family while I have lived in Kentucky. I will be moving out of state in a couple days and had my last inspection and maintenance done at the shop. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing this group for 9 years. They have integrity and empathy for your automotive needs. I can’t recommend this business enough!!! Stick with them and make them your regular service provider. They are amazing!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much!  We had a lot of fun working with you and your car!  We value our customers like you very much.  That's why it's so sad to see you go.  We wish you nothing but the best in Texas!  Don't forget to stay in touch!

Shelli C.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Shelli said the employee was wonderful, honest and the work was done well. The prices were wonderful and she stated she believes she has found herself a new mechanic.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

That's great!  We're happy you had such a great experience with us, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Jose S.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service repairs took a bit longer than he expected.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

We do apologize for taking a little longer than we planned for.  We hope that, other than that, you were pleased with your service.  Thank you for your business!

JENNIFER R.
07/05/2018
Good service as usual
Always Reliable. Honest service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much!  We are happy you were happy with your visit!

AW
Alayne W.
07/02/2018
Safe feeling when leaving
I know and feel VERY safe when leaving John Overly. I KNOW my car is working correctly and safe . What more can I want??
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much for your confidence in us!  We greatly appreciate it, and we look forward to helping you and your vehicle out in any way we can.

Tamra M.
Dodge Journey
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Tamra said the staff provided good service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you!  We're happy you were pleased with your experience!

Brandon B.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said they do everything he asks, with no complaints.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

We greatly appreciate it!  We're glad you were satisfied with your visit.

BW
Bruce W.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he trusts the employees implicitly.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much!  That means a lot!