Continue reading recommended reviews

Mike M.
Fairless Hills, PA
09/04/2019
Bad customer service
This is the first time I ever had to deal with John's. My son had an accident John's was called for the tow. While the car was in John's possession my son past away. I don't want the car back so I wanted to sign the title over to them and get my son's possessions back! I was told I can't get anything out of the car unless I pay the towing bill! Way to treat a grieving father John's awesome customer service! They didn't want the title just their money. Then I was told they will be mailing me the bill. I will never use John's for anything and I will tell everyone I know not to use them then I will be using social media if I can get one person not to use John's it will honor my son's memory !