DV
Duane V.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Duane said the staff did a great job.

Kevin B.
Washougal, WA
Volkswagen Beetle
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did a good job and he was happy with the service.

DJ
Doyle J.
Saturn L300
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Doyle said that the staff is very friendly to work with, they did a great job fixing his vehicle and provided great honest customer service,

BJ
Brian J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the employees did honest work.

LW
LEAH W.
Battle Ground, WA
Toyota Camry Solara
05/11/2018
Excellent and Honest
John and his wife are such a pleasure to do business with. They always put my mind at ease that I will get honest service. They never try to talk me into services I don't need nor prey on my lack of mechanical knowledge. This is the best shop in town!

Kelly S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff provided a timely service on his vehicle.

MANDY G.
Battle Ground, WA
04/26/2018
Thanks for getting me in with my limited availability

JOE H.
Camas, WA
Audi Q7
04/26/2018
Audi Q7
I brought my Q7 in for an oil change on 4/25/18 at 8am. John was waiting for me, they had quoted my price the day before and began working on my car right away. John gave me a loaner so that I could go to the gym and get my workout in for the day. Two hours later they called me and said my car was ready, they checked it out and he told me the car was in great condition and that it might needs brakes. The price was what they quoted me and all the work was done professionally. I would recommend John's to anyone looking to get a fair price and quality work done in Vancouver.

BN
BARBARA N.
04/21/2018
Fantastic
Best service ever. We always take both vehicles to them No one else

David B.
Brush Prairie, WA
04/21/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

Jack F.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the business took care of everything. It was as easy as it could be for him.

SL
Serhiy L.
Pontiac Fiero
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Serhiy said the business did a good job and they had a good price. He also said he will be a repeat customer.

TW
Teresa W.
Ridgefield, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said the staff was efficient and conscientious. They did a good job.

Christopher W.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said his service light came back on the same day. He said he will be taking it back to the business.

SJ
Sukhmani J.
Porsche Cayenne
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Sukhmani said the service is very quick and efficient.

Jimmy K.
Portland, OR
Volvo S40
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said service took longer than expected.

KATHY M.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
04/11/2018
They fixed my car and always are fair, honest and reasonable. I have been their customer for a long time now.

JILL S.
04/05/2018
From the minute you walk in, to the Diagnostics into the repair you always feel like you're taking care of. I would not think of taking my car any place else and would highly recommend my friends & Family to use them. There are competitively priced & honest.

JEFF M.
04/04/2018
My Outback has more kick to it with new fuel injector.
Car would not start for 10 minutes before bringing in to shop . Now it fires right up and no longer has delayed horsepower-which seems like it has more power than it did before. Thank you for making my car right again and as always, quality work!

LF
LARRY F.
04/03/2018
John's Foreign Car Service
I've know and used John's services for many years. I have found that he is reliable and trustworthy. I had a situation a year or so ago where one of his service personnel failed to do an adequate job on an repair job. John insisted to redo the work at his expense, even when he found additional work that needed to be done, he did not charge me for the extra parts and work. I would highly recommend him for any auto work that needs to be done.