PR
PATRICK R.
03/22/2019
Uncommon Quality Experience
I actually called John the day after I picked up my 4Runner which got serviced. I just wanted to let him know how positive my experience was. My vehicle was done before I expected, the price was lower than I expected, and pickup was seamless.
My wife and I are thrilled to find an auto shop like John’s. You can quote me...

Patrick Roden

IS
INGRID S.
Kia Soul
03/16/2019
Oil change at John's
The work done on my Kia Soul was done efficiently and professionally and in a timely fashion. The facility was clean and inviting and the staff was friendly and helpful. I was referred to John's and will certainly return for any future service needed.

JV
Jonathan V.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said they were quick to diagnose the issue and they were very honest about what needed to be done with the vehicle.

Ashley S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ashley stated that she felt like the staff were knowledgeable and friendly.

Steve M.
Cougar, WA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.

Ridgefield, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/05/2019
Friendly service and they let me drop off and pick up after hours. That works great for me.
Thank you for telling me what needs to be done on my car before it’s an emergency.

Camas, WA
Volkswagen GTI
02/23/2019
They can not be trusted to take care of your car
They scratched the grill to the car and said they did not do it yet I have a picture to show it was perfect before the worked on it. So we will no longer deal with them as they can not be trusted to take care of our car
John and M. from John's Foreign Car Service responded on 02/25/2019

We spoke with the mother of the owner of this car and told her we would take care of this situation. The car was suppose to be brought back so we can see the damage that needs repaired. We were also kind enough to loan the son a car at no charge for a week. Hopefully we can resolve this situation without giving us a bad review. We have been in business 41 years.

EP
Earl P.
Camas, WA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Earl said he was a long time customer. The staff gave him an honest appraisal, and did an honest job. He was pleased with the service.

GA
Gregg A.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Gregg said he would recommend the business for service.

STAN H.
02/16/2019
Honest, professional service
awesome Service! Fast, honest and the car runs fantastic.
John and M. from John's Foreign Car Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you and appreciate the good review. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you in the future.

PK
PATRICK K.
Battle Ground, WA
Volvo XC90
02/09/2019
Quick and right price
Just needed a new low beam headlight for my Volvo XC90 and I was in and out in about 10 minutes. Price was right. Great.

DK
DEBBIE K.
Brush Prairie, WA
02/07/2019
Replaced rear brakes
Great service, fair pricing and very accommodating!

MARY B.
Woodland, WA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/06/2019
Always a good job.
They always do a good job repairing my vehicle.

ANNEGRET M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/31/2019
Great and fast service
To be able to trust a car service is the most important part. John will never suggest anything that is not necessary and it is pleasure to do business with them, as I have since 2009.

MICHAEL D.

LAURA R.
Saab 9-5
01/25/2019
Great experience
I would recommend Johns to anyone seeking service for their car. Johns is very responsive and always eager to help - well priced and they do a great job!

JOE T.
Ridgefield, WA
Toyota Pickup
01/24/2019
Excellent service, fair prices
John’s provides excellent service excellent service at a fair price. They were able to fix my car on time and at the quoted price.

JILL S.
01/24/2019
Always Excellant Service
Listens to my concerns about my vehicle. Inspects my car and answers my concerns.
Prompt service. Fair pricing. Job done right the first time.
Hope they stay in business long enough to outlive me and my car.

Reinier H.
Kia Spectra
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Reinier said there was a little confusion. There was only 1 of the 2 things got done he wanted so he will need to bring the vehicle back for an oil change. He was satisfied with them changing the break light and he said no harm done.

TD
TOM D.
Washougal, WA
BMW M3
01/18/2019
Pros. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.