4.6

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

Michael H.
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said it took an hour and a half just to get his oil changed.

MK
Max K.
Green Bay, WI
Honda Accord
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Max said they did a good job, they kept him informed, they helped him out and they kept the cost low. It took a little while.

Tom M.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/04/2015
Close to home
Great job.

EM
Ethan M.
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Ethan said this business had great service and pricing. It was great all around.

CE
Christopher E.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Christopher said this business provided nice customer service and he had a good experience with them.

RZ
Raymond Z.
Kimberly, WI
10/23/2015 Category: Service
Raymond said this business provided fast service.

HB
Heather B.
Honda Accord
10/18/2015 Category: Service
Heather said this business is honest and timely.

David B.
10/15/2015 Category: Service
David said this business has good service. However they forgot to call him when his vehicle was done. He walked down a little after 6:00 pm and luckily they were still there and he could pick up his vehicle.

CE
Christopher E.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Christopher said the business provided excellent customer service.

EV
Eric V.
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Eric said he is really impressed with the service from this business. They are friendly and his vehicle works great.

randy h.
09/27/2015
great job and fast service
they are wonderful people there and do a wonderful job would recommend anymore to go there top place to go

HK
Hailey K.
Menasha, WI
Ford Escort
09/26/2015 Category: Service
Hailey said everybody at the business was very friendly. They told her the problem with her vehicle, gave her the price and they got the repairs done.

Randy H.
09/24/2015
great service and friendly
they were wonderful even gave me aride home when I dropped the truck off

RI
Rolando I.
De Pere, WI
09/23/2015
Honesty goes a long way
I only ever feel the need to write reviews for really good or really bad service, and never even thought I would feel prompted to write one for a towing company, but this experience was definitely worthy of a review. My car died in front of my office, so I called to have it towed. I wasn't too thrilled about the ETA, but it was a very busy time of day for all towing companies. I couldn't wait by the car for them to get there, so I just left the keys on the seat. The car was dead, so it couldn't be stolen, and the most valuable items I had were a tissue with a booger in it, and a flashlight. I got home and at some point missed a call. When I called back is when I found out it was the tow truck guy from Johns' Repair and Towing. He had actually called to let me know jump started my car, and that there was nothing wrong with it. The best part, however, was that he was calling with the intent of letting me pick it up so it wouldn't need to be towed. Unfortunately I called a little too late because he had already driven the car onto the bed, but I didn't care at that point. I was more impressed that he called to give me a chance to get the car back even if it meant he wouldn't get the towing fee. This is a perfect example of honest, incredible, and selfless customer service, and I hope the company realizes the kind of employee they have. I never thought i'd recommend a towing company, but if I ever find myself in need of one, i'm going to call them first. Outstanding service.

SF
Sarah F.
08/22/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Daren. He said this business is always there when he needs them. He thinks they are reasonably priced and they provide great service. They get their customers in and out quickly. He thinks they are really good, knowledgeable people and he would definitely recommend them to anyone.