Latest Review about 2 years ago

Jason S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Jason said they were very thorough.

SP
Scott P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/11/2014
very time efficient...
Everything always goes smoothe and efficient when I get my oil changed!

HS
Hayley S.
10/10/2014 Category: Service
Hayley said the service was good.

Randy W.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/04/2014
still unsure
Steering still not centered and pulls left. Johns sent it out to have alignment done though.
Carl R. from John's Repair & Towing responded on 10/05/2014

I was planning on calling you next week to follow up with you. i will gladly send it out again to have it realigned. Thank you for your business and your understanding in this awkward situation.

10/04/2014
close to home
they are wonderful as ususal and they do a wonderful job

Randy W.
Chevrolet Venture
09/19/2014
Good Repair Shop
Fair prices and good service. You can't ask for anything more.

09/10/2014
fast friendly
as ususal casey is great

Clayton H.
08/30/2014
Helpful, Honest, and Affordable
I first had John's put new tires on my Tahoe a couple of years back after they towed it to their shop. It was a great experience, so when the Dodge dealership said I needed new brakes on my truck, I brought it straight to John's. They told me what I needed and got my truck back to me that same day. They also gave me a ride home.

08/30/2014
done fast
you guys are great down there

AF
Ashley F.
08/27/2014
friendly and down-to-earth staff
Had a great experience here getting an oil change done. The place doesn't look the nicest and I wasn't sure where to park when i got there, but the staff were friendly and professional and took the time to chat with me and make me feel like a friend. I gave 4 out of 5 stars because of the appearance of the place, they didn't have a big sign up that I saw. But I'll go back for the great customer service.

EM
Erin M.
08/14/2014
Fast and friendly service.
They were running on schedule for my appointment. They had my vehicle in and out in a very timely fashion. They were all very courteous and respectful. The location is a bit of the main road so its hard to see but once you know were it is that's no longer a problem.

TO
Todd O.
08/08/2014
Auto service
I think the service was great, & very fast.

Mark D.
08/07/2014
FRIENDLY, FAST, SERVICE
It was the 1st time just for an oil change. The people seemed knowledgeable and friendly. I'll go back again.

Mark D.
08/07/2014
FRIENDLY, FAST, SERVICE
It was just the 1st time, for an oil change but the people seem honest and know what they are talking about. Will be back.

CF
Clint F.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/04/2014
At the Neenah location they stand by their word.
Johns Repair and Towing gave me a quote on how much it would be to fix my car and that is exactly what it was. They didn't start adding on a bunch of "unforseen" charges.

KK
Kathy K.
08/04/2014
Total satisfaction
Wonerful job, no complaints!

CG
Chris G.
Menasha, WI
Kia Sedona
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Chris said the business showed concern about her problems and answered her questions.

Julia M.
Wisconsin
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Julia said the business was very efficient.
Carl R. from John's Repair & Towing responded on 07/31/2014

Thank you for the positive review. It is our pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to your next visit!!!

Jenna K.
Greenville, WI
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Jenna said she was happy with the service. They made everything quick and easy.
Carl R. from John's Repair & Towing responded on 07/31/2014

Thank you for the good review, we look forward to helping you out in the future!!!

Tami S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/19/2014
45 minute wait on oil being changed
No verbal communicating on any good or bad reviews on my trucks condition after the oil change. This would not be my first choice for oil change in the future. But I'm willing to give it a second try.
Carl R. from John's Repair & Towing responded on 07/21/2014

Hello Tami,
i do recall the day you were in and it was fairly busy. A standard oil change takes roughly 30-45 minutes to properly complete with a safety inspection. Generally when the service is complete I will come up and talk to you about any issues found on your vehicle. Unfortunately that particular day I got stuck on an extended phone call and couldn't come up. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us. I will do everything in my power to make your future visits more enjoyable. Thank you for your business.