Latest Review over 1 year ago

CHERYL H.
Dodge Durango
08/14/2017
Got it repaired.
I needed a vehicle repaired, but did not need it back right away. I provided my "wish list" of what needed to be fixed. John's worked with me and was able to accommodate just about the entire list. They were able to get the vehicle back in a reasonable amount of time that I had stated. Becca was great in contacting me and keeping me informed of the status of the repairs and what they could and could not do for my wish list. Becca stayed late and I was able to pick up the vehicle after closing hours, which save me time. Friendly service and willing to help out.

REBECCA B.
GMC Acadia
08/10/2017
Windshield Leak
John's Repair had my car in and out of the shop quickly and fixed the seal of the windshield. We appreciate their professionalism and willingness to take care of our vehicles as soon as possible.

JENNY P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/04/2017
Honest and knowledgeable
I brought my truck into John's repair ask them to check everything over with obvious signs that I had no idea about mechanics or the cost to replace parts. For the first time in a long time I was nottake it in vantage of due to my ignorance about mechanics. My bill was exactly what they said it would be for my tire rotation and they recommended a repair that clearly need to be done.

LC
LINDA C.
08/04/2017
Fast, Friendly and Efficient Service
As always, John and his team took very good care of my Daughter's car. They fixed a major problem the same day for her and were friendly as could be. She was very pleasantly surprised as she has brought the car to numerous other shops (even out of town - due to her traveling). This was the cheapest and fastest.

AP
Alan P.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said this business is honest and they do good work. She added that she wishes they were open on Saturday.

Reva W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Reva's sister. She said her overall experience was good. They like him.

ZS
Zac S.
Colorado
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Zac said John's daughter was very helpful in getting parts. He got the price before everything was finalized.

Joe L.
GMC Pickup
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Joe said he has been using this business for around 23 years and they provide good service.

AW
A W.
07/29/2017
Place To Be
I want to thank John for all the great hard work they do. I was in their place about 3 weeks ago when my truck wasn't running right. I left it there and when I made it back it was running great. They were friendly and very professional service. Refer to the Yelp site for details.

Roberta H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Roberta said she always receives good reliable service from this business.

PM
Peg M.
Chrysler 300
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Peg said she has been going for service there for 17 years and she is very satisfied with his work.

TN
TERRY N.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/20/2017
sevice

ST
Stan T.
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Stan said this business gets the job done quickly and he does not have to go back most of the time. He trusts them to do a good job.

Darrell R.
GMC Pickup
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Darrell said this business has always treated him well.

DON B.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/18/2017
honesty
we will continue to return

LC
LINDA C.
07/15/2017
marti corley
Fast, friendly service.

Jerry T.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said this business provided good service.

AW
AL W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/09/2017
THE PLACE TO GO FOR SERVICE!!!
When I came into John Repair Service their staff were out standing from the start. I didn't have an appointment, but they still made time to look at my problem. My vehicle was barely running and sounding very bad. It didn't take them long to find out what the problem was. I left my vehicle with them for a few hours and it was fixed. They have my vehicle sounding great and running like new to this day. I was very satisfied how they treated someone that didn't have an appointed and how fast they diagnose my vehicle problems. They treated me like my car problem mattered to them like family. It was a cost like anything, but they DIDN'T over charge like most places does. It was very hot that day and they took time to give me a health tip about putting salt in water which helped me from getting a cramp in my leg. I see this place as a warm, kind, family, professional business place that everyone should be going to. They take time for their customers which is rare these days. It maybe a small business place but that gives them time to greet anyone like family and I will always appreciate that. They took care of me like drinking a coke with a smile. Thank you so much for your great service and time John Repair Service and staff. I will always come back when I'm in town for your great service. Have a nice day

John H.
Deer Trail, CO
Chevrolet Pickup
07/01/2017 Category: Service
John said this business was good.

Kathy S.
Deer Trail, CO
Chevrolet Aveo
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Kathy said they did a good job.